JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

My Nephew's Birthday Party

Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

My Nephew's Birthday Party Empty My Nephew's Birthday Party

Post  Quida411 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:21 pm

On saturday, we had my youngest nephew chase 1st birthday party at my sister house, I had a good time and enjoyed myself. My family members had a good time and my sister's friends kids had a great time in the moon bounce and my oldest nephew aj had a fun time too! My mama and sister cooked food and it was delicious! My sister gave goodie bags to the kids! I did the cha cha dance with my aunt and my cousin! My aunt from south carolina and her friend frank had a good time too! Anyway, chase turned 1 yesterday and he is walking and he loves his us and his big brother aj! Its cute when they play together! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy My Nephew's Birthday Party 690817 My Nephew's Birthday Party 690817 My Nephew's Birthday Party 41183

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:19 am