JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Inside look into Cloud 9 (in progress)

Brittbrittjmacmaniac
    Brittbrittjmacmaniac

Number of posts : 3

Inside look into Cloud 9 (in progress) Empty Inside look into Cloud 9 (in progress)

Post  Brittbrittjmacmaniac Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Wild Goose Chase

Lea and I have keptin touch via Tumblr and Twitter for awhile now, we trusted eachother enough to exchange numbers a week ago. We have been texting and it turns out we have a lot in common,mainly in additude. We have become very close. I told her my plans for the day she suggested some places she loves around Westchester.
    Right now, dad, Sam, Chris and I are driving through and are about to reach Ardsley. The butterflies are forming in my stomach which throws me off because I know it's childish the feel this way (Lea would roll her eyes at me.)The buzz of my phone takes me out of my nervous trance-
    "Lea Mac! calling..."
    I pick up the phone as quick as possible before my ringtone starts to blare "Damage" by Jesse, her lovely older brother ,(once again she would roll her eyes.)
    "Hey Lea, what's up?"
    "What street are you on?!" she says kind of rushed.
    "I'm good Britt, How are you?" I saw imitating her, loaded with sarcasm.
    "Yeah,yeah...WHAT STREET?!" again she says rushed.
    "um...." I lean out the open window to check.
    "Appleview,Appleview Drive, Why?" I asked very anxious now.
    "Okay, do you see the house with the bushes!?"
    "Ow, that narrows it down very nicely" I ask with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.
    "...with the Range Rover in the driveway?" she continues
    "Oh Yea-"
    "STOP!!" Lea yells almost blowing my ear drum out.
    I yelled at my dad to do the same. Lea had to of heard the brakes scream through the phone.
    "Whoa,why?" I asked annoyed at this point,with all the mystery through out this conversation.
    "Okay, hold on a sec." I hear her fingers brush on her phone.
    I take this time to explain to my confused half of the family what was happening and that I was just as confused as they were. I hear a loud noise from the phone resting on my neck.
    "Brittany!" she shouts, calmer now.
    "yeah,sorry,what?" I was now at complete attention.
    "okay, do you see a man coming from inside that house...who is probably staring at you?"
    I did, I saw a middle aged man with darker hair with grayish highlights, wearing a polo, holding his phone slightly waving and smirking in our direction.
    "Yeah,exactly,how did you-...do you know him?." I ask severely confused now.
    "Brittany, Meet my dad, Scott McCartney!" I could hear her smile because she knew I would be, in a weird way...starstruck.
    "Oh,my!"I say flustered and suddenly nervous.
    "Well, I'll let you go, he will probably start talked to you soon." she says with a lighthearted laugh.
    "Yeah, he is walking up to the car now." I reply with a laugh but filled with nerves.
    "Okay, I'll see you soon,bye!" She hung up before I could respond.
    "See me soon?" I mouth with curiosity.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 am