JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
l0vinxJeSsE
theone_bettytam
6 posters

Dream Street Then and Now

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Dream Street Then and Now Empty Dream Street Then and Now

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:06 am

oh I've just watched this video Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_5Su6rorjA

and I have to admit that commercial companies are really good at hunting promising youngsters. All five of them grow up being so FINE!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Dream Street Then and Now Empty Re: Dream Street Then and Now

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:08 pm

Ah, 5 of my most favorite guys in the world. :]
    5 very talented guys. Love them all. <3

I do miss Dream Street. I'm so proud of Jesse but sometimes I just wonder what DS would be like if they were still together today.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:09 pm

They all grew up to be so hot! Dream Street Then and Now 690817

what is frankie doing now?
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:They all grew up to be so hot! Dream Street Then and Now 690817

Last I heard, Frankie's SUPPOST to release an album. But no word on when exactly.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:35 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    xxGetFreakyxx wrote:They all grew up to be so hot! Dream Street Then and Now 690817

Last I heard, Frankie's SUPPOST to release an album. But no word on when exactly.

He's still finishing up all the technical/legal stuff over his production company name and some contracts with online stores and stuff. There's not set date of release yet, but the cd is finished, now they are are waiting for all the paperwork and legal stuff to be done. Then they van release it. But they are hoping for it to be out by the end of May. The only reason it has taken so long is because he didn't want to sign with a label, so he had to come up with everything to make this happen himself, and he wrote, produced, and recorded everything himself at his home studio.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:15 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

He's still finishing up all the technical/legal stuff over his production company name and some contracts with online stores and stuff. There's not set date of release yet, but the cd is finished, now they are are waiting for all the paperwork and legal stuff to be done. Then they van release it. But they are hoping for it to be out by the end of May. The only reason it has taken so long is because he didn't want to sign with a label, so he had to come up with everything to make this happen himself, and he wrote, produced, and recorded everything himself at his home studio.

Wow thanks for filling me in on that! I remember hearing months ago about his album and saw that video of him in his studio. That's just amazing how he did that entire album himself! Go Frankie. Dream Street Then and Now 690817

That just makes me want to buy it even more now. I really hope he can make a huge comeback. He had to have worked so hard on that album.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Dream Street Then and Now Empty ???

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 pm

I really liked that video I don't know how i missed dream street when I was little I never heard of them I'm sixteen you think I wold have heard of them wow!!! Question
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:24 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

Wow thanks for filling me in on that! I remember hearing months ago about his album and saw that video of him in his studio. That's just amazing how he did that entire album himself! Go Frankie. Dream Street Then and Now 690817

That just makes me want to buy it even more now. I really hope he can make a huge comeback. He had to have worked so hard on that album.

No problem! Yea, he's worked for so long on it. He deserves to make it so much. He does have the voice to make it too. And we all know that the old DS fans will be on board.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Oh yes, Frankie has a great voice.
    I saw the video of him singing Dream On from last year and his vocals were beautiful! My eyes were watering because I almost cried. Embarassed
    I've heard his songs on his myspae, they really are great.

But yes, he does deserve it. :]
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Great news!! Frankie's first single, "Give Me a Reason", is now available on iTunes! It's different from the one on his MySpace, as far as I know anyway. And they also have a remix and acoustic version on iTunes. Check it out! Hopefully this means that the CD will be available soon. He's under Frankie J. Galasso, I just searched for him and it brought it up. The single is AMAZING!!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed May 13, 2009 8:54 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Great news!! Frankie's first single, "Give Me a Reason", is now available on iTunes! It's different from the one on his MySpace, as far as I know anyway. And they also have a remix and acoustic version on iTunes. Check it out! Hopefully this means that the CD will be available soon. He's under Frankie J. Galasso, I just searched for him and it brought it up. The single is AMAZING!!

Oh my god! yay!
    haha, I'm going to buy it right now.

Hopefully his songs do well, I'm praying on it. I just love Frankie. <3
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Dream Street Then and Now Empty Dream Street: Then And Now

Post  JesseMAC22 Thu May 14, 2009 4:04 am

JSYK, I made that DS video. I miss them a lot, too! Frankie & Jesse gotta do a collab someday Wink
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri May 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Just got the word that Frankie's myspace has been revamped! So check it out. Also, his single, "Give Me A Reason", is officially available on Amazon, Rhapsody, and iTunes!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:23 am