JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Body Language Music Video

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Body Language Music Video Empty Body Language Music Video

Post  JesseMacDeparture Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:56 pm

I had some ideas for the video:

It should be black and white
    He should be singing in a club with a towel around his neck (while watching the girl I guess)
    At the end he should throw the towel at the camera (like he throws the towel out to his fans at his concerts, y'know?)

That's pretty much all I got. What about you guys? Got any ideas for the video?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Body Language Music Video Empty Re: Body Language Music Video

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:45 am

oooh sounds sexy and cool!

I was think more along the line of different girls from around the world in it. Since he talks about different languages and what not. I just could see him dancing and singing to different girls from all over and different times maybe in the club and when he says, 'Turn aroud the party stops' Maybe have everything freeze and he says soemthing a little extra to the girl or just smirks at everything paused hahahahaha (i'm so weird)
    Your idea is sexy tho!!!
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:28 pm

jessecraze wrote:oooh sounds sexy and cool!

I was think more along the line of different girls from around the world in it. Since he talks about different languages and what not. I just could see him dancing and singing to different girls from all over and different times maybe in the club and when he says, 'Turn aroud the party stops' Maybe have everything freeze and he says soemthing a little extra to the girl or just smirks at everything paused hahahahaha (i'm so weird)
    Your idea is sexy tho!!!

yeah that sounds goooood Smile like your ideas Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:36 pm