JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

A Youtube Video I made to help the Forum its my first video

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

A Youtube Video I made to help the Forum its my first video Empty A Youtube Video I made to help the Forum its my first video

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 am

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

A Youtube Video I made to help the Forum its my first video Empty Re: A Youtube Video I made to help the Forum its my first video

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:58 am

That's awesome of you. Smile

If I knew how to make videos or had some program I would make one too. :[

Edit: I was just thinking, is anybody here apart of the Official Jesse Boards in the fanclub? If you are maybe you could post a little link over there trying to get those members to interact here. Or is posting links to other forums not allowed?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

A Youtube Video I made to help the Forum its my first video Empty Re: A Youtube Video I made to help the Forum its my first video

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Aww! Thank you so much Smile
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:That's awesome of you. Smile

If I knew how to make videos or had some program I would make one too. :[

Edit: I was just thinking, is anybody here apart of the Official Jesse Boards in the fanclub? If you are maybe you could post a little link over there trying to get those members to interact here. Or is posting links to other forums not allowed?
    Thats a good idea. I wish i was a member.
    i'd totally be if i had some money.lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 am