JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Hello from St. Louis

ame8199
    ame8199

Number of posts : 24

Hello from St. Louis Empty Hello from St. Louis

Post  ame8199 Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:16 am

Hello!

I came to this board from a posted link by Rachel on Jesse's official Fan club board. My name is Amy and I just recently rediscovered Jesse. I LOVE the song beautiful soul, had dreams about that song and that video and about the blonde headed Jesse. It was at a football game I was watching at my parents house that he was performing the half time show at that I fell back in love with him. I was watching and Im like "Thats Jesse McCartney" His hair was all dyed the way it is now and omg...he grew up.

I watched Summerland and liked the show, but now Im all into Jesse. Like now, I should be sleeping because its 1am and I have to work in the morning (Im a teacher).

Im 27 years old, probably one of his older fans. I dont think its wrong for me to enjoy him....He does like Christina Ricci and shes my age Smile

Anyway, Im hoping to get to Six Flags in St. Louis in July to his concert.

Well thats it
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Hello from St. Louis Empty Re: Hello from St. Louis

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:29 am

Hi, Amy! Thanks for taking the time to check the forum out! So glad that you joined! Hope we get to meet up for the St. Louis concert this summer! Welcome to the forum!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi Amy! I'm Courtney. Smile Welcome to the forums!

I'm 16 btw.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Hey Amy. Welcome to our Forum Smile
    Thanks for joining! I hope you like it here!
    Its great that Jesse has older fans.
    I know thats what he's been trying to do..

Getting a bigger crowd of older fans
    instead of young ones.

:]

Anyways, i hope you like it here=]
    ame8199
    ame8199

Post  ame8199 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Even tho Im older, I feel like Im a teenager. I still get all giddy and crazy. I know Im gonna be nuts at his concert and if I get a meet and greet.

I do listen to his fan messages on his my space and people are just telling him how hot he is

He is very good looking...but there is so much more to him than his looks. I just love how he treats his fans....There is a youtube video that has a collage of pictures and videos of him with the the song "One in a million" playing behind it. Its so right one. He's one in a million.

I dont know if anyone has seen it...but its pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTezzKzULc8

Thanks for the welcome!
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:10 pm

ame8199 wrote:Even tho Im older, I feel like Im a teenager. I still get all giddy and crazy. I know Im gonna be nuts at his concert and if I get a meet and greet.

I do listen to his fan messages on his my space and people are just telling him how hot he is

He is very good looking...but there is so much more to him than his looks. I just love how he treats his fans....There is a youtube video that has a collage of pictures and videos of him with the the song "One in a million" playing behind it. Its so right one. He's one in a million.

I dont know if anyone has seen it...but its pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTezzKzULc8

Thanks for the welcome!

Aww, yeah i know what you mean. Everyone is always like "omg you are so hot" and i always think to myself... wow, there is a lot more to him than his looks. Even if he wasn't good looking i'd still love him the same. I love the way he treats his fans like you said, and his voice and there is just so much more than looks. Thanks for posting the video. I'll check it out! Smile
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:32 pm

ame8199 wrote:

Oh I know. That drives me absolutely crazy.
    But what I hate even more is when I'll be watching a video on youtube for example and I'll come across a few comments like "I used to like him but he's not so cute anymore. I liked him better before." That gets me so mad.

He could grow old to be fat, bald, and super wrinkley and I'd still love him the absolute same. Of course it's a plus that he's a total cutie, but even if he wasn't, I'd still be a true fan. He's just a great guy with so much talent. How he's so good to his fans, I just love it and respect that so much.

That video was awesome btw! Thanks for posting!
    ame8199
    ame8199

Post  ame8199 Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:34 pm

I think his attitude and personality makes him more attractive than if he was just eye candy. His songs, lyrics, acting ability, and personality makes him more attractive.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:54 pm

ame8199 wrote:I think his attitude and personality makes him more attractive than if he was just eye candy. His songs, lyrics, acting ability, and personality makes him more attractive.

I agree 100%.
    Sadly, most people these days don't like to look through the way people look on the outside. It's all about who looks good and who doesn't, especially in Hollywood.

Random, but I really like your sig! :]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 pm