JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Creator of Greek talks about Jesse

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Creator of Greek talks about Jesse Empty Creator of Greek talks about Jesse

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon May 04, 2009 6:58 pm

How long is Jesse McCartney sticking around?
    We’re thinking about bringing him back, but we have to work around his tour schedule. He had a great experience, we loved him so it’s kind of like finding the time and the right story arc so it’s not just like, “Jesse McCartney is back!”

and

After EVERWOOD you jumped to SUMMERLAND. Is that how you snagged Jessy McCartney for a GREEK guest arc?
    Exactly. I worked with Jesse on the second half of SUMMERLAND and he was just the nicest guy in the world. I knew he had a big following with his music and he hadn’t done TV for a while so when we were considering the role of Andy we thought he’d be great for it just because he seems like he’s got it all but you kind of want to see him be human at the same time.

http://www.dvrplayground.com/blog/entry/18577/Exclusive-Creator-Sean-Smith-Talks-GREEK
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Creator of Greek talks about Jesse Empty Re: Creator of Greek talks about Jesse

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon May 04, 2009 7:22 pm

thats awesome Very Happy
    thanks for posting Very Happy
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu May 07, 2009 7:56 pm

yes - i think we all want Jesse to come back ASAP!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:10 pm