JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+6
theone_bettytam
jessecraze
JessexBroadway
xxGetFreakyxx
babygirl49392
JesseFan324
10 posters

"Lease JM's Hollywood Hills House"

JesseFan324
    JesseFan324

Number of posts : 18

"Lease JM's Hollywood Hills House" Empty "Lease JM's Hollywood Hills House"

Post  JesseFan324 Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:21 pm

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

"Lease JM's Hollywood Hills House" Empty Re: "Lease JM's Hollywood Hills House"

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Yea, I've loved it ever since I first saw this short video he recorded of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-VDkRxKdsw. Oh, what I would give to just go to LA to walk through it acting like I was interested. LOL. Cause God knows that I'd never be able to afford to live there, not even just for one month!
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm

IT SAYS THE STREET NAME!!! AND NOW I KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! affraid

*GOES TO LOS ANGELES* "Lease JM's Hollywood Hills House" 414387
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:58 pm

^^ I'm with ya girl. lets go together and find the house.
    holy crapp!! "Lease JM's Hollywood Hills House" 678787
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:17 pm

awesome thank you for posting. Obviously, the person who wrote the artical though, did not know all they were talking about and sounded like they didn't like Jesse's decor....
    (I think Jesse has good taste. Although if it was my house, it would have way more color!!!) There is interview's on youtube that backup that Jesse 'did not date Aubrey O'dey..' and He was never with Hillary Duff, that was 'Aaron Carter' Also he's obviously friends with Hayden, but I guarntee he's never like dated her. There is plently of interviews on youtube where he says, 'he's single'!! afro
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:39 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:^^ I'm with ya girl. lets go together and find the house.

TOTALLY!! Let's meet up at LAX!! LOL. So, totally would if I had the money!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:43 pm

jessecraze wrote:awesome thank you for posting. Obviously, the person who wrote the artical though, did not know all they were talking about and sounded like they didn't like Jesse's decor....
    (I think Jesse has good taste. Although if it was my house, it would have way more color!!!) There is interview's on youtube that backup that Jesse 'did not date Aubrey O'dey..' and He was never with Hillary Duff, that was 'Aaron Carter' Also he's obviously friends with Hayden, but I guarntee he's never like dated her. There is plently of interviews on youtube where he says, 'he's single'!! afro

Yea, I know. It's sad really that she was writing this and knew nothing about him. And I'll always trust what comes straight from Jesse's mouth before I ever trust tabloids and hear say. And he has said in an interview before that him and Hayden have known each other forever and have had the same agent since before he moved to LA. And his mom helped her to get her record deal with Hollywood Records. He has also said plenty of times that she is like a little sister to him and reminds him of Lea. So, if they did 'date' that would be just sick if he really sees her as a sister. And to me, she looks too much like Lea for that to even make sense. I look at her and can totally see and understand why he thinks of her as a sister over anything else.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:03 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Yea, I know. It's sad really that she was writing this and knew nothing about him. And I'll always trust what comes straight from Jesse's mouth before I ever trust tabloids and hear say. And he has said in an interview before that him and Hayden have known each other forever and have had the same agent since before he moved to LA. And his mom helped her to get her record deal with Hollywood Records. He has also said plenty of times that she is like a little sister to him and reminds him of Lea. So, if they did 'date' that would be just sick if he really sees her as a sister. And to me, she looks too much like Lea for that to even make sense. I look at her and can totally see and understand why he thinks of her as a sister over anything else.
    hah yea... That would be weird for him to date someone who is like a sister to him.. Ofcourse, Katie looked like his twin sister!!! haha Did she not?
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:27 pm

uh...I remembered he recorded a video in his house way back to radio promotion period of Departure(?) and that house looks clean and bright!
    I like it. So he's leasing that house now. And he got another house to live in?

Btw ... I don't like that article at all... who's gonna lease Jesse's house after reading all that!?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:35 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:uh...I remembered he recorded a video in his house way back to radio promotion period of Departure(?) and that house looks clean and bright!

Btw ... I don't like that article at all... who's gonna lease Jesse's house after reading all that!?

Where did you hear that he got another house to live in? I haven't heard that. I don't think that he would. I mean he's going to be gone like all year touring and everything that he would never get to be there anyway. So, why not let someone enjoy it. And the article does say that it's a short term lease. I know, if someone went strictly off the article, he might never lease it out. But thankfully most people don't go over articles and pictures alone and actually go off what they see in person.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:01 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    theone_bettytam wrote:uh...I remembered he recorded a video in his house way back to radio promotion period of Departure(?) and that house looks clean and bright!

Where did you hear that he got another house to live in? I haven't heard that. I don't think that he would. I mean he's going to be gone like all year touring and everything that he would never get to be there anyway. So, why not let someone enjoy it. And the article does say that it's a short term lease. I know, if someone went strictly off the article, he might never lease it out. But thankfully most people don't go over articles and pictures alone and actually go off what they see in person.

of course I don't know if he got another house to live in...that's why I asked that question. You're right. I didn't go over the article so I missed that it's a short term lease. Sorry.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:20 am

theone_bettytam wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

of course I don't know if he got another house to live in...that's why I asked that question. You're right. I didn't go over the article so I missed that it's a short term lease. Sorry.

Sorry. I didn't see the ?, I thought it was a statement. LOL.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    theone_bettytam wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Sorry. I didn't see the ?, I thought it was a statement. LOL.

hahahaha I just feel like laughing. Looks like we both missed sth. ^^
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:19 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:^^ I'm with ya girl. lets go together and find the house.

lol sweeeeet XDi told all my friends and they didnt believe meee lol
    JMF
    JMF

Number of posts : 61
    Hobbies : Sing,baseball,shop,walking,cycling,football

Post  JMF Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Good Jesse house and style lol!
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:04 am

I actually like it, hahahaha he has better style than I do.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:37 am

omg his house is GOREGOUS!! I knew he lived on some kinda Drive! hahah im smart..omg image whoever do get it will be in his shower..his room! his bed..unless he takes it mm you can just smell him in it!...haha sorry if i went overboard=| but goodness if i could hit the lottery i would so buy that house and buy for him to stay in it..and i have maple floors in my house:)..omg i dont have a million bucks..oh well maybe one day
    Courtney
    Courtney

Number of posts : 10
    Hobbies : Watching Jesse McCartney videos, looking at photos, taking pictures, myspace,listening to music.

Post  Courtney Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:01 pm

JesseFan324 wrote:Check out this article: http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2009/03/lease-jesse-mccartneys-hollywood-hills.html

I think it looks awesome!

Uhm, i cant believe what they wrote. Gahh, they've got the nerve.
    Courtney
    Courtney

Number of posts : 10
    Hobbies : Watching Jesse McCartney videos, looking at photos, taking pictures, myspace,listening to music.

Post  Courtney Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:03 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:IT SAYS THE STREET NAME!!! AND NOW I KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! affraid

*GOES TO LOS ANGELES* "Lease JM's Hollywood Hills House" 414387

MEET YOU THERE!
    Aha, If only I wasnt 13 ans had 5,000 bucks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 pm