JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
l0vinxJeSsE
sami20
6 posters

Need help here

sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Need help here Empty Need help here

Post  sami20 Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:17 pm

ok im always shy around guys that i like but im comfortable with this guy how can i get up the courage to tell him i like him im scared of rejection.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Need help here Empty Re: Need help here

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Don't ever be afraid of rejection girl. You just got to be confident and show the guy that you are. If he sees that you're confident, he'll def. be into that. If he rejects you, he's not worth it. Just go for it. If he'd rather be friends, take that. Its better than nothing.

Confidence is key. :] And think positively.

Get 'em girlll. Need help here 414387
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:16 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Don't ever be afraid of rejection girl. You just got to be confident and show the guy that you are. If he sees that you're confident, he'll def. be into that. If he rejects you, he's not worth it. Just go for it. If he'd rather be friends, take that. Its better than nothing.

Confidence is key. :] And think positively.

Get 'em girlll. Need help here 414387

awwh i tottallyy agree with her! Cool
    sami20
    sami20

Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:08 am

Aww thanks guys:)
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:09 am

sami20 wrote:Aww thanks guys:)

no problem. Smile
    let us know how it goes!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:38 am

woooo! Don't wasite any time, either! GO GET HIM PRONTO! Wink
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:06 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

no problem. Smile
    let us know how it goes!
    I found out today that he like this girl but she has a bf
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:23 pm

sami20 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

no problem. Smile
    let us know how it goes!

Well you may wanna give him a minute to get over that then go for it! good luck Very Happy
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:50 pm

jmachoney wrote:
    sami20 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

no problem. Smile
    let us know how it goes!

Well you may wanna give him a minute to get over that then go for it! good luck Very Happy
    im just to scared to tell him.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:58 pm

dont worry at all. You rule. Remeber that. so if he says no than hes a jerk hes missing out on a great girl he could like you thats maybe y he got a gf to send a message and say listen im not sure if you like me. so just like send him a letter or talk to him about it. me and my ex like each other but cant confess but i just wanna makeout with him Very Happy
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 pm

jmachoney wrote:dont worry at all. You rule. Remeber that. so if he says no than hes a jerk hes missing out on a great girl he could like you thats maybe y he got a gf to send a message and say listen im not sure if you like me. so just like send him a letter or talk to him about it. me and my ex like each other but cant confess but i just wanna makeout with him Very Happy

Well go and makeout with him. lol! Laughing Very Happy
    I still havent talked to him.lol
    my friend said i shouldnt cause if he dont like me back then it will be akward my dad wouldnt approve with him anyway cause he is black. but who cares what he thinks im 20 years old/
    RIght???????
    i hate people who are like that
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:46 pm

lol! hes not here at school yet but yeah girl your grown do whatever the heck you want. he cant boss you around. but it would weird if he turned you down and Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad is all i say to raciest people. im glad you like people like that gurr if people wouldnt judge but yeah im sure theres other cool guys maybe... Smile bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Need help here 414387 Need help here 678787
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:52 pm

sami20 wrote:
    jmachoney wrote:dont worry at all. You rule. Remeber that. so if he says no than hes a jerk hes missing out on a great girl he could like you thats maybe y he got a gf to send a message and say listen im not sure if you like me. so just like send him a letter or talk to him about it. me and my ex like each other but cant confess but i just wanna makeout with him Very Happy

my friend said i shouldnt cause if he dont like me back then it will be akward my dad wouldnt approve with him anyway cause he is black. but who cares what he thinks im 20 years old/
    RIght???????

You are an adult. Forget what your dad says. You can make your own choices. My dad always told me ever since I was 8 years old "You're not dating until you're thirty." Once I got older, I realized that was NOT his choice to make. My dad is the same way with the whole race thing. I think black and white guys are all the same as long as you pick the right one. You're going to have the bad white guy and the bad black guy. Then there's going to be the good ones.

It would be crazy for him to not atleast give you a chance unless he honestly thinks it would ruin your friendship or if he truely sees you as just a friend. Just talk with him in privacy about your feelings. If you're both 20 years, you should be able to talk maturely about this without him being a jerk. Smile
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:13 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    sami20 wrote:

RIght???????

You are an adult. Forget what your dad says. You can make your own choices. My dad always told me ever since I was 8 years old "You're not dating until you're thirty." Once I got older, I realized that was NOT his choice to make. My dad is the same way with the whole race thing. I think black and white guys are all the same as long as you pick the right one. You're going to have the bad white guy and the bad black guy. Then there's going to be the good ones.

It would be crazy for him to not atleast give you a chance unless he honestly thinks it would ruin your friendship or if he truely sees you as just a friend. Just talk with him in privacy about your feelings. If you're both 20 years, you should be able to talk maturely about this without him being a jerk. Smile
    Oh no he isnt a jerk at all he is such a nice guy and sweetheart.i have 1st period with him and i see him during breaks. im just a shy girl when it comes to guys,
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:45 pm

if you havent already, maybe flirt a lil or something, try to subtly let him know you like him....not that he'll really get the hint, cuz a lot of guys probably dont, but if he responds well, that will give you more confidence to tell him you like him

i agree and disagree with the girls saying not to listen to your dad. I think you should take your parents advice into consideration on who you date and dont date, based on their personality, and if they have an honest concern. Color of skin doesn't matter, and I do agree to make your own decision, but usually if parents are saying no, with knowing personality and using something about that as their reason, they're probably trying to protect you and help you.
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Thnks guys i appreciate it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:58 am