JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

The Last Airbender - SEMI Jesse related

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

The Last Airbender - SEMI Jesse related Empty The Last Airbender - SEMI(/non?) Jesse related

Post  theone_bettytam Wed May 27, 2009 5:23 am

Ha, still remeber "The Last Airbender"?

As we all know, "Mr. Slumdog" (Dev Patel) replaced Jesse and plays Zuko. And here's a photo I've found on IMDB.

I just try to imagine if it's Jesse who's doing all these...

The Last Airbender - SEMI Jesse related DevPatel
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

The Last Airbender - SEMI Jesse related Empty Re: The Last Airbender - SEMI Jesse related

Post  starrynights Wed May 27, 2009 12:15 pm

I LOVE this show, and I have to say I was livid when they replaced Jesse (yes I know he had to drop out because of the tour, but still). Zuko is my favorite character, and I do not like Dev as him AT ALL, whereas Jesse would have been PERFECT. M Night better not screw it up, I don't like him as it is, so I don't have much hope.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

The Last Airbender - SEMI Jesse related Empty Re: The Last Airbender - SEMI Jesse related

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed May 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Aww i wish it was Jesse Sad
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Post  JesseLove Sun May 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Jesse would have made a much BETTER Zuco!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:01 am

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:Aww i wish it was Jesse Sad

Me too! But I'm sure everyone that still got to see him on tour in March are a little glad that schedules didn't work out.

I love your siggy! So, very true too!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:39 pm