JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

A youtube habbit... Anyone else have this?

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

A youtube habbit... Anyone else have this? Empty A youtube habbit... Anyone else have this?

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 pm

haha It just seems like no matter what i'm in the middle of online, I end up on youtube and start watching random vids, like Jesse or jonas ones, ect...

Does annyone else have this habbit?? I could in the middle of anything and seems like everything is posted on youtube like people post all their updates and pics on there and what not, so I click and then it advertises related vids and I end up clicking one hahahha

I think it's crazy cuz 15-20 mins goes by and im thinking to myself, 'wasn't I already in the middle of something else?' hahahahahahahhaa

Maybe i'm just weird, but it happens to me ALL the time... hahaha
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

A youtube habbit... Anyone else have this? Empty Re: A youtube habbit... Anyone else have this?

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:36 pm

lol its not always on youtube for me usually its like im on here and someone makes a post so i go read it, then i post something back, then this then that
    or i find myself on a jesse fansite and start looking through pictures or something lol
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

A youtube habbit... Anyone else have this? Empty Re: A youtube habbit... Anyone else have this?

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:46 pm

lol It's hard to stay focused on what you were trying to do.... Neutral
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:18 pm

ik especially when u have such a gorgeous face rite there in front of you lol its so distracting A youtube habbit... Anyone else have this? 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:15 pm

agreed <33333 I always have my jesse pictures file up so everytime I minus out of something, there is Jesse's face te he Wink
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Oh mann...
    I'm out of school right now, but when I would have homework I'd have my laptop on and in front of me. My background is Jesse so like, it just distracts me and makes me want to listen to him. So then I put my ipod on and listen to my music and I'm like completely gone. haha Lost away in Jesse land. lol. Wow that sounded SO lame. But yeah and then when I would have to do an assignment on the computer, I was just so tempted to put on a Jesse song or go on twitter, myspace, or a Jesse site.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:38 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Oh mann...
    I'm out of school right now, but when I would have homework I'd have my laptop on and in front of me. My background is Jesse so like, it just distracts me and makes me want to listen to him. So then I put my ipod on and listen to my music and I'm like completely gone. haha Lost away in Jesse land. lol. Wow that sounded SO lame. But yeah and then when I would have to do an assignment on the computer, I was just so tempted to put on a Jesse song or go on twitter, myspace, or a Jesse site.

haha i am the exact same way!!
    and i'm out of school now too, so i do it throughout the day, just sit at the computer and listen to itunes and check this site, youtube, twitter, my e-mail, the fan club, and other jesse sites... its bad haha
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:47 am

heathermarie wrote:

and i'm out of school now too, so i do it throughout the day, just sit at the computer and listen to itunes and check this site, youtube, twitter, my e-mail, the fan club, and other jesse sites... its bad haha

haha my vacation started yesterday and I haven't stopped non-stop on twitter and Jesse. hahaha. I'm on twitterdeck so it's just...constant twittering. haha. and Jesse 24/7 365. Wowww. But I'lll get outside with friends soon. Not all of the schools are out yet so it's sooooo boring. :p
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:51 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha my vacation started yesterday and I haven't stopped non-stop on twitter and Jesse. hahaha. I'm on twitterdeck so it's just...constant twittering. haha. and Jesse 24/7 365. Wowww. But I'lll get outside with friends soon. Not all of the schools are out yet so it's sooooo boring. :p

yeah, i'm a senior, so school ended last week for me, but my friends either had finals to take or were away on vacation, and it was raining a lot, so i had nothing to do. so i was non stop on the computer, and still kinda am. haha
    but i'm graduating tonight, and tomorrow's my birthday, so i'll be busy for a while...i gotta catch up while i can, haha (:
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:24 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

yeah, i'm a senior, so school ended last week for me, but my friends either had finals to take or were away on vacation, and it was raining a lot, so i had nothing to do. so i was non stop on the computer, and still kinda am. haha
    but i'm graduating tonight, and tomorrow's my birthday, so i'll be busy for a while...i gotta catch up while i can, haha (:

haha.
    Oh congrats!!
    &+ Happy Birthday!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:33 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha.
    Oh congrats!!
    &+ Happy Birthday!

thanks!
    enjoy your vacation (:
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:41 am

that's exactly wat happens to me the related videos are so distracting!! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:34 am