JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+8
Jmaclover16
JesseLove
Skysthelimit
Audrine
starrynights
babygirl49392
JessexBroadway
sami20
12 posters

One night Stand

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

One night Stand - Page 2 Empty Re: One night Stand

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:02 am

that was a really good chapter post more soon please !!! One night Stand - Page 2 690817 One night Stand - Page 2 690817
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:06 pm

i will soon
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey,Sam!!!!!!.......Is that your name????....anyway,what'd ya think of it????......lemme know what u want done next!!!!!l8t3r! One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686
    sami20
    sami20

Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:46 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:Hey,Sam!!!!!!.......Is that your name????....anyway,what'd ya think of it????......lemme know what u want done next!!!!!l8t3r! One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686
    hey um yea thats my nick name.lol
    um i loved it i have to get replies before posting the next chapter.
    anyways did we have jesse come home yet if not lets do that and have sam have a second dr's appointment and she will be 2 months along now. and you can put anything else in there if ya want.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:50 pm

sami20 wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:Hey,Sam!!!!!!.......Is that your name????....anyway,what'd ya think of it????......lemme know what u want done next!!!!!l8t3r! One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686 One night Stand - Page 2 110686
    anyways did we have jesse come home yet if not lets do that and have sam have a second dr's appointment and she will be 2 months along now. and you can put anything else in there if ya want.

cool!!!....and not yet he hasn't come home yet!!!I'll add it in!!...was it too much with the convo between Sam and Tiff??With Tiff asking how 'good'Jesse was?????I didn't think so ,but......okay,later!!!
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:31 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:
    sami20 wrote:

cool!!!....and not yet he hasn't come home yet!!!I'll add it in!!...was it too much with the convo between Sam and Tiff??With Tiff asking how 'good'Jesse was?????I didn't think so ,but......okay,later!!!
    No it wasnt. they are best friends anyways write what you want to you are helping me.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:47 pm

sami20 wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:
    sami20 wrote:

No it wasnt. they are best friends anyways write what you want to you are helping me.
    thanks!!!!!!
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:05 pm

HEre is another chapter
    I was excepting Jesse back anyday now.I was nervous,yet excited?.I waited at my place,because Jesse said he'd meet me here..I ate and got ready.A little while later,i heard a knock at my and jumped slightly.I relaxed a bit and opened my door,to see Jesse waiting..I smiled slightly and let him in..He set down his stuff.I had to calm my breathing down..He looked at me and motioned me over..I hesitated,not knowing why though.Oh i know why!.Because i'm pregnant with his baby!.Duh!.He saw mw hesitating me and walked over to me and wrapped me in his arms..I tensed but tried not too show it much..Later that night,we went out too eat..No one knew Jesse was back yet.So it was quiet.We got back too my place and got ready for bed..I was gonna let him sleep on the couch but i changed my mind..He smiled and followed me into my bedroom,shutting the door..I got into the bed,with Jesse following.We got comfortable and settled in.I was laying there thinking for a few minutes,when Jesse' voice asked,"Hey..You okay?".I jumped slightly,thinking he was already asleep!.I nodded,not looking at him...He cuddled me into him,but i knew he felt me tensing,because he looked down at me and said,"Hey..whats up?".I blinked away tears....he looked at me,worried..I sighed and whispered,"Nothing".He frowned and said,"Its not nothing..whats up?".I sighed and rolled over too face him..He sat up a bit,looking at me curiously.I sighed heavy and said,"I'm...afraid,jesse".he nodded and said,"Of having a baby?.Natural,baby".I shook my head and said,"Um.no...well yeah but...I'm more afraid of waking up one morning and finding out you've left...Before or even after the baby's born".He looked at he worried and said,"Sam..Hey i'm not going anywhere..not before,and definitely not after!.Believe me!?".I sighed,not wanting too look at him,but something drew me too look at his face..I glanced at him.His eyes looked between worried and hurt.I sighed..I nodded and said,"Okay...please dont?".He shook his head and said,"I promise,baby".He bent down to my face and inches from my lips,looked in my eyes.I knew he was being true just by looking in his eyes..I leaned up a bit and kissed him..He gently pushed me back down,following me down.I knew we shouldnt be doing this,but i knew at this point,it couldn't hurt the baby..His tongue wanted access and i hesitated for a split second,before allowing him what he wanted..The kiss started to really deepen and he pulled back and looked at me sweetly..I nodded and he said,"You sure?i dont want to risk it".I shook my head and said,"I'm positive,jesse".he still looked unsure but nodded anyway.A little while later,our clothes are off and everything started happening allover again!.after 2hrs,w both couldnt take it and fell back onto the bed...Well,Jesse did!.haha..We were both trying too calm down..Jesse pulled me too him and held me tight..After a few minutes,i felt his hand go to my stomach and almost hesitate..I nodded without looking at him..He put his hand gently on my stomach.I knew what he was doing...I also knew,it was becoming all too real for him.And for me..We both fell asleep.
    JMacsInMyVeins
    JMacsInMyVeins

Number of posts : 19
    Hobbies : Photography, Listening to Jesse and dreaming about JMAC.

Post  JMacsInMyVeins Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Post more pleasee <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:38 am