JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
Skysthelimit
jesseluver182
l0vinxJeSsE
starrynights
8 posters

Funny blog

starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Funny blog Empty Funny blog

Post  starrynights Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:58 am

I came across this blog today, and it talks about the NKOTB concert, but mostly Jesse. I laughed reading the entire thing, it's hilarious! Mostly because I don't believe what she says, which makes it funnier!

Read and laugh

Last edited by starrynights on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Funny blog Empty Re: Funny blog

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:18 pm

lmfao.
    Woww...

that's seriously a joke. hahaha. I had a good laugh though.. :p
    I'm sure Jesse was fantastic last night.
    lol, what a farfetched story. I must have read the "armadillo" part like 5 times. lol.
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:32 pm

hahahaha i commented and said "lyer" LMAO
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:53 pm

lol!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:11 pm

lmfao! And to think just how 'extra' uncomfortable that would be for him, if it was true, seeing as he does wear 2 pair of underwear for his show. lol. And I'm thinking that if he did do that, since his jeans are always so tight, plus the 2 pair of underwear, he wouldn't be able to even dance. So, it would have to be him right? Something that he's 'used' to so that he can still do his set. lol. Thanks for posting this, it was definitely good for a very good laugh.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:13 pm

haha, wow.
    i was laughing so hard when i read this....but yeah i agree, he wouldn't even be able to move if that was true! haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:17 pm

heathermarie wrote:haha, wow.
    i was laughing so hard when i read this....but yeah i agree, he wouldn't even be able to move if that was true! haha

lmfao! I know, right! And the more I keep thinking about it after having read it, I just can't stop laughing! It's causing looks and questions. lol.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:45 pm

lmao thats funny
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:49 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:

lmfao! I know, right! And the more I keep thinking about it after having read it, I just can't stop laughing! It's causing looks and questions. lol.

haha i know! i can't stop thinking about it either, and i have a picture in my head now of what it looked like, haha or at least how she described it!

great... that will probably be the first thing i notice when i see him in 2 weeks, haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:01 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

haha i know! i can't stop thinking about it either, and i have a picture in my head now of what it looked like, haha or at least how she described it!

great... that will probably be the first thing i notice when i see him in 2 weeks, haha

God, I know! Same here. And just imagine have to do a M&G now! I'll probably be trying not to lol all throughout the line, and then just bust up when I finally get to him. I really hope that after a month, it wears off at least enough to keep a straight face. lol.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:06 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

God, I know! Same here. And just imagine have to do a M&G now! I'll probably be trying not to lol all throughout the line, and then just bust up when I finally get to him. I really hope that after a month, it wears off at least enough to keep a straight face. lol.

OMG LOL I can just see it now, waiting in line, trying not to stare, and busting out laughing right before it's your turn. And then he asks "what's so funny?". Would you tell the truth??? That would be priceless.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:12 pm

When I click on it, it says 'page not found' scratch
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:13 pm

starrynights wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

OMG LOL I can just see it now, waiting in line, trying not to stare, and busting out laughing right before it's your turn. And then he asks "what's so funny?". Would you tell the truth??? That would be priceless.

hahaha.
    I'd tell him.
    Just so he's..you know..aware. LOL.

Then I'd laugh about it for a good 10 minutes.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm

starrynights wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Man, I know! And I'm not even sure that I'd be able to stop laughing to tell him. lol. But I can so see it now, and you would definitely leave a lasting impression, just don't think it'd be a good one. lol.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:15 pm

jessecraze wrote:When I click on it, it says 'page not found' scratch

Haha apparently she changed some of it and put in disclaimers now, AND took his name out. I fixed the link, but here it is again http://midlifemediocrity.blogspot.com/2009/06/teen-icon-appears-to-stuff-his-crotch.html
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Well I read it and she sooo thought Jesse was the sexiest thing on the planet.. She can make it sound like she down-grading him over it, but really it turned her on.. I mean, she talked about how big it was soo much lmao
    Sheesh Laughing
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:01 pm

jessecraze wrote:Well I read it and she sooo thought Jesse was the sexiest thing on the planet.. She can make it sound like she down-grading him over it, but really it turned her on.. I mean, she talked about how big it was soo much lmao
    Sheesh Laughing

Man, I know. Especially since she said that she couldn't quit thinking about 'penises' but didn't have the urge to look at any of the New Kids' 'nether regions.' lol. And that is who she really went to see and what not. Go Jesse for 'wowing' everyone, no matter the way he manages it. lmfao.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:04 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:Well I read it and she sooo thought Jesse was the sexiest thing on the planet.. She can make it sound like she down-grading him over it, but really it turned her on.. I mean, she talked about how big it was soo much lmao
    Sheesh Laughing

Man, I know. Especially since she said that she couldn't quit thinking about 'penises' but didn't have the urge to look at any of the New Kids' 'nether regions.' lol. And that is who she really went to see and what not. Go Jesse for 'wowing' everyone, no matter the way he manages it. lmfao.

hahahahahahaha wooooooooooooooooo! *rock on!* Wink
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:15 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    starrynights wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Man, I know! And I'm not even sure that I'd be able to stop laughing to tell him. lol. But I can so see it now, and you would definitely leave a lasting impression, just don't think it'd be a good one. lol.

haha yeah that would probably be me, haha
    imagine though if he had heard about it by then, and knew what it was that you laughing at..that would make it awkward! haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:47 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    starrynights wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

imagine though if he had heard about it by then, and knew what it was that you laughing at..that would make it awkward! haha

Yea, completely. And I'm so sure that he will have heard about it by the time my concert is. lol. But I'd probably just laugh harder, I tend to get giddy when I'm in too nervous of a situation. lol.

BTW, has he told you happy birthday?
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:27 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    starrynights wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, completely. And I'm so sure that he will have heard about it by the time my concert is. lol. But I'd probably just laugh harder, I tend to get giddy when I'm in too nervous of a situation. lol.

BTW, has he told you happy birthday?

hahaha! yeah, me too!

and no, he didn't. but thats okay, he's super busy...i thought i would at least try anyway...but maybe next time! i guess you never know when he will be able to reply (:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:58 am