JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+8
heathermarie
monia16
l0vinxJeSsE
babygirl49392
JessexBroadway
jessecraze
Admin
xxGetFreakyxx
12 posters

WARNING: this may scare young children

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

WARNING: this may scare young children Empty WARNING: this may scare young children

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 pm

WARNING: this may scare young children L_dfdfda31ed754062b461d4c2def9eab9

WHAT THE HELL?!?!

am i the only one freaked out by this picture?

that picture scares the crap out me :'[
    i was staring at it and i started crying
    idk how im gonna close it because i cant look at it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

WARNING: this may scare young children Empty Re: WARNING: this may scare young children

Post  Admin Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:04 pm

He kinda looks pale, like he don't feel good.
    or like a vampire! EDWARD CULLEN! haha
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

WARNING: this may scare young children Empty Re: WARNING: this may scare young children

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Admin wrote:He kinda looks pale, like he don't feel good.
    or like a vampire! EDWARD CULLEN! haha

his nose doesnt look normal
    his eyes dont look normal
    his ears dont look normal
    he mouth doesnt look normal

im completely scared by this picture
    that doesnt look like his nose and it looks like his eyes r spread to far apart :[
    like it looks like his nose but at the same time it doesnt
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Well I agree the lighting or something makes his eyes look more brown than green, but it doesn't scare me. (I agree about the edward cullan thing haha I was thinking new moon when I first saw this)
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Yeah, his eyes look a little different and his lips as well. It looks as if they made him look more pale.. idk. he also kinda looks like he feels sick. That's the way i look when i'm sick.. like all pale and stuff, if that makes sense
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:Yeah, his eyes look a little different and his lips as well. It looks as if they made him look more pale.. idk. he also kinda looks like he feels sick. That's the way i look when i'm sick.. like all pale and stuff, if that makes sense
    yea it does =/
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Yea, I was going with vampire too. His don't look brown to me, just like the honey contacts they use in Twilight and what not. But he does look pale. It doesn't scare me though, it's just different. At least now we can definitely say that he would be hot in any of the Twilight movies. lol.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Yeah, when I first saw that I thought he looked a bit different too. Just a different type of picture I guess?
    It doesn't scare me though. Smile
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:01 am

it looks like they digitized him or something
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:02 am

well i know during the kiss concert interview last month, he was talking about how he did a recording artists against drunk driving campaign...do you think it might have anything to do with that?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:11 am

heathermarie wrote:well i know during the kiss concert interview last month, he was talking about how he did a recording artists against drunk driving campaign...do you think it might have anything to do with that?

Yea, that would make sense if it does. I forgot about that. lol.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:14 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:well i know during the kiss concert interview last month, he was talking about how he did a recording artists against drunk driving campaign...do you think it might have anything to do with that?

haha yeah, i was just looking at it for a while, and i was like "what would this be for??" but then i remembered that, and the more i looked at the picture, the more it seemed to fit with that, you know? like its kinda dark/sad/depressing vibe it gives off? haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:23 am

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

haha yeah, i was just looking at it for a while, and i was like "what would this be for??" but then i remembered that, and the more i looked at the picture, the more it seemed to fit with that, you know? like its kinda dark/sad/depressing vibe it gives off? haha

Yea, I was wondering that too. I just don't see him doing a pic like this just for any reason, you know? And that does make so much sense and it does fit for it.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, I was wondering that too. I just don't see him doing a pic like this just for any reason, you know? And that does make so much sense and it does fit for it.

yeah, definitely not a picture you see normally! i agree, i dont think he would just do it for any reason either, not his style, haha
    but if it is for that, they did a great job, it totally fits (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:28 am

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

yeah, definitely not a picture you see normally! i agree, i dont think he would just do it for any reason either, not his style, haha
    but if it is for that, they did a great job, it totally fits (:

That it does. I just found this one and another to go with it. I'm going to post them in the Pics sedction now.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:29 am

oh really?!
    thanks (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:34 am

heathermarie wrote:oh really?!
    thanks (:

You're welcome, no problem at all. Just figured it's time I got back to work. lol. I feel like i haven't been doing nearly enough on here since I got back from visiting the fam. lol.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:35 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    thanks (:

You're welcome, no problem at all. Just figured it's time I got back to work. lol. I feel like i haven't been doing nearly enough on here since I got back from visiting the fam. lol.

haha really?!
    i think your doing a great job (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:38 am

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    thanks (:

haha really?!

Awe, thanks. I just feel that I should have been doing more this whole week. lol.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:39 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    thanks (:

haha really?!

Awe, thanks. I just feel that I should have been doing more this whole week. lol.

haha well at least you have the whole summer to catch up (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:45 am

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    thanks (:

haha really?!

lol. Yea, so true. haha.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:49 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    thanks (:

haha really?!

lol. Yea, so true. haha.

haha yeah and with him being on tour, along with everything else he's doing this summer, i'm sure you will have lots to keep you busy (:
    but its a good busy, haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:54 am

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    thanks (:

haha really?!

lol. Yea, so true. haha.

haha yeah and with him being on tour, along with everything else he's doing this summer, i'm sure you will have lots to keep you busy (:

Yea, everytime he's on tour, there is like something new everyday, at least one thing. Whether it be pictures, an interview, or whatever, so yea should definitely have enough to keep us all busy this summer. But yes, totally a good busy. Nothing else I'd rather have to keep me busy this summer!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:57 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    thanks (:

haha really?!

lol. Yea, so true. haha.

Yea, everytime he's on tour, there is like something new everyday, at least one thing. Whether it be pictures, an interview, or whatever, so yea should definitely have enough to keep us all busy this summer. But yes, totally a good busy. Nothing else I'd rather have to keep me busy this summer!

yeah, definitely! (:
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:12 pm

when i stare at it for a while it kind of scares me Sad
    it doesnt remind my of twilight tho when i first saw it i thought of star trek no clue y but it just does

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:13 pm