JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

THIS IS THE LETTER I AM GOING TO GIVE TO JESSE WHEN I MEET HIM NEXT WEEK

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

THIS IS THE LETTER I AM GOING TO GIVE TO JESSE WHEN I MEET HIM NEXT WEEK Empty THIS IS THE LETTER I AM GOING TO GIVE TO JESSE WHEN I MEET HIM NEXT WEEK

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:50 pm

I NEED OPINIONS TELL ME IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CHANGE ANYTHING PLEASE I WANT IT TO BE PERFECT

Dear Jesse,

I want to thank you for all your amazing music. You really don’t know how much your music and you mean to me! When ever I have a bad day I listen to your music and it always makes me feel better! Whether I am sad or upset or in any other mood your music and the lyrics just make me smile. I am not going to sit here and lie and say I have been a devoted fan for so many years I was a fan of the songs Beautiful soul and right where you want me. But I truly have to say I fell madly in love with Leavin’ when I heard it I just love this style of music so much better then your older style it’s so much sexier and sophisticated. I also love your new personal look you just have grown up so much since I was 11 I have grown up with your music. The album departure I think definitely defines who you are! I really have to say I think I have a couple songs on departure that are my favorite well first off my favorite song is oxygen because it is me and my boyfriends song he loves the lyrics to that song and when ever he listens to it he always gets down on his knees and sings it to me like you do at your concert with the girls. Now I know what your thinking creepy lol! Really though he likes your music a lot one day we were listening to the radio and he heard your song come on he was like who is that I really like that song and ever since he has been hook we both have your album departure and we both have your movie Keith! Well getting back on track oxygen is also my favorite song just because of the depth of the lyrics and it really sings to you its so sweet and it really just makes me show that you love someone! Another one of my favorite songs is Body language because it’s just so catchy and I love it and its just one of those songs that I want my mom to roll down the car windows and blast the song all the way up lol! Last but not least my other favorite song is Told you So that is one of my favorites because when I think of it I think how much you were in pain and that makes me sad but I love it that you are so real with your fans and your willing to open up to us like that! I just really want to say first that I can’t believe I am going to give this to you lol and that I am actually meeting you right now ahhh this has been my dream for the last year I have dreamt of meeting you a lot of nights! You have to be one of the kindest celebrities ever! Having web chats with your fans personally replying to people on twitter, putting your say now on live to talk to them, and taking the time to meet some of your most craze obsessed fans like me. I really am so glad that I got to meet you tonight and I hope to get to meet you sometime again in the future! I really do love you Jesse McCartney you are the second best thing in my life after my family and friends and boyfriend. If you took the time to read this thank you so much! Also please if you get a chance please check this forum out that these 2 girls started and I am going to give you the link https://jesseforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm I know you might have already checked it out but I know the administrators would definitely appreciate it. Also please follow me on twitter my username on twitter is Jmaclover16! Thank you so much for everything you do I love you so much Jesse McCartney “your body is like music to my ear because Boston’s # 1 fan is right here! LOL HOPE YOU LIKED THAT!

LOVE YOUR # 1 FAN FROM BOSTON
    CHRISTINA LONGO
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

THIS IS THE LETTER I AM GOING TO GIVE TO JESSE WHEN I MEET HIM NEXT WEEK Empty Re: THIS IS THE LETTER I AM GOING TO GIVE TO JESSE WHEN I MEET HIM NEXT WEEK

Post  jesseluver182 Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:27 pm

ahaha i like it, not what id write in it but its good. he'll like it.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

THIS IS THE LETTER I AM GOING TO GIVE TO JESSE WHEN I MEET HIM NEXT WEEK Empty Re: THIS IS THE LETTER I AM GOING TO GIVE TO JESSE WHEN I MEET HIM NEXT WEEK

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 pm

aw, that's cute! He will like it, for sure. :]
    What day are you meeting him on?
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:36 pm

June 19th

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:53 am