JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
xxGetFreakyxx
heathermarie
jesseluver182
theone_bettytam
babygirl49392
9 posters

Jesse Interview with MyBuffalo.com

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse Interview with MyBuffalo.com Empty Jesse Interview with MyBuffalo.com

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:20 am

Here's another new interview. *And just a note, the last two questions are just adorable and show that Jesse is just a normal, average dork at heart.* lol. But all in all, a great interview!

Source: JMcCartneyPromotion
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Jesse Interview with MyBuffalo.com Empty Re: Jesse Interview with MyBuffalo.com

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:52 am

I can wait so Jesse, you don't have to release the next album in a rush. As long as the quality is kept, I guess we don't mind waiting. XD

OMG If Jesse's writing for David, I'm definitely buying David's album this time.

Thanks for posting btw.
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:53 am

hahahhaa snuggie.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:08 am

hahaha the snuggie....he should totally make that infomercial, haha
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 am

omg me and my friends joke about the snuggie all the time! i almost died laughing when he started talking about the snuggie Jesse Interview with MyBuffalo.com 690817 i want a snuggie
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:41 am

Aw! I loved what he said about the Dream Street question. I found myself really cheesing when I was reading it. lol.
    Hope he's able to start working on a new album next year, can't wait to see what he comes up with.

David Archuleta! aw! haha, he's adorable. If Jesse writes any, I'll probably buy the song/songs he wrote for him on itunes.

The snuggie, bahaha. oh man, I remember cracking up for a good couple minutes the first time I saw that commercial. haha, how rediculous. And I was sitting there imagining Jesse in one. lmao. He totally bought one...I bet...the red one. Razz lol.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:56 am

I don't know what is a snuggie...

'Til I searched it on the web

Is this what Jesse and you guys are talking about?

https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:44 am

theone_bettytam wrote:I don't know what is a snuggie...

Yea, that's it.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:24 pm

i think he should totally do the infomercial for youtube or myspace! Very Happy Very Happy lol!
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Jesse Interview with MyBuffalo.com Empty ~

Post  Skysthelimit Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Haha that Snuggie was funny, I've never seen that! This was a great interview, thanks for posting! Smile
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 pm

he should make that as a joke and post it on youtube
    that would be so funny
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:35 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:he should make that as a joke and post it on youtube
    that would be so funny

I agree, that would be funny! Plus, I'd love to just see him in a snuggie. lol. He just might actually make it look good. haha.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:39 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    that would be so funny

I agree, that would be funny! Plus, I'd love to just see him in a snuggie. lol. He just might actually make it look good. haha.

hahaha! i bet he would make a snuggie look good, since he makes everything else look good! lol
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:59 pm

we should twitter at him and tell him he should do it for youtube!! lol!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:08 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    that would be so funny

hahaha! i bet he would make a snuggie look good, since he makes everything else look good! lol

Yea, so true! He'd definitely make me want one! Wink
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:09 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:we should twitter at him and tell him he should do it for youtube!! lol!

haha. Yea, and make sure that it's just as a joke. lol. And he could get the whole band involved! haha.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:18 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    JesseMacDeparture wrote:we should twitter at him and tell him he should do it for youtube!! lol!

haha. Yea, and make sure that it's just as a joke. lol. And he could get the whole band involved! haha.

hahaha! that would be great!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I know, I can see it now too. *Looks off into the distance in a daze* Yep, definitely funny! And he does make it look good. haha.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:47 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I know, I can see it now too. *Looks off into the distance in a daze* Yep, definitely funny! And he does make it look good. haha.

haha oh man....it definitely would be very funny, and a classic jesse moment (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:54 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

haha oh man....it definitely would be very funny, and a classic jesse moment (:

Yea, an instant classic Jesse moment!
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:31 pm

That was so fast.. hah.
    i had to pause it to read the whole thing
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:31 pm

yea i did the same haha
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:37 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    theone_bettytam wrote:I don't know what is a snuggie...

Yea, that's it.

Awww that's so stupid wearing a Snuggie. It makes people feel like Star Wars characters. Wink
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Hey everyone! The video of this interview has been removed, so here is the interview on the actual site.

At the age of 22, Jesse McCartney has done a lot. McCartney began his music career and rose to fame in 1999 as a member of Dream Street. He was only 14 years old when the group’s debut album was certified Gold.

Jesse now has a soaring solo career. The release of his third album, Depature has reached number 14 on the Billboard 200 chart, while it’s first single, “Leavin” has recently been certified Platinum. The album’s second single, “It’s Over” continues to linger around top 10 radio. A little over a year from it's original debut, Departure was re-released in April of 2009. Departure: Recharged features four new tracks and a remix of "How Do You Sleep?" that features Ludacris.

Read it all HERE!!!

Source: MyBuffalo.com and Jesse-McCartney.net

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:26 am