JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Robert Pattinson got hit by a car.

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Robert Pattinson got hit by a car. Empty Robert Pattinson got hit by a car.

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 am

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Robert Pattinson got hit by a car. Empty Re: Robert Pattinson got hit by a car.

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:01 pm

When I read the title I laughed. lol. I didn't mean to but it just came out. But wow, atleast he wasn't hurt. We'd probably hear about it every second of the day of his conditions if he was. haha.

I hate fangirls, they're so annoying. They could really end up hurting somebody...
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:04 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:When I read the title I laughed. lol. I didn't mean to but it just came out. But wow, atleast he wasn't hurt. We'd probably hear about it every second of the day of his conditions if he was. haha.

I hate fangirls, they're so annoying. They could really end up hurting somebody...

lol i laughed too. im one of those fan girls lmao not of robert pattinson but of Jesse of course. thank gooodness jesse doesnt have groups of screaming girls chasing him cause then he mite get hurt :[

plus all those girls dont even love robert pattinson. they love edward.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:When I read the title I laughed. lol. I didn't mean to but it just came out. But wow, atleast he wasn't hurt. We'd probably hear about it every second of the day of his conditions if he was. haha.

lol i laughed too. im one of those fan girls lmao not of robert pattinson but of Jesse of course. thank gooodness jesse doesnt have groups of screaming girls chasing him cause then he mite get hurt :[

haha, I consider fan girls obnoxious and obsessive over looks. You don't really seem that way to me. ha, but yeah I'm sure Jesse did years ago when he was touring and stuff for Beautiful Soul.

I know what you mean. My friend sometimes even refers to him as "Edward" and she supposedly 'LOVES' Robert. Either way, I don't really find him all that appealing.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:21 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    xxGetFreakyxx wrote:

haha, I consider fan girls obnoxious and obsessive over looks. You don't really seem that way to me. ha, but yeah I'm sure Jesse did years ago when he was touring and stuff for Beautiful Soul.

I know what you mean. My friend sometimes even refers to him as "Edward" and she supposedly 'LOVES' Robert. Either way, I don't really find him all that appealing.

well not obsessed with jesse looks of course he is gorgeous but thats not just what i love about him
    so ive loved Jesse for years and on the first day of skool this girl came up to me and was like "Hey, back off jesse mccartney, he is mine now" and i looked at her and said "what's his middle name?" she didnt say anything and i said "yea thats what i thought" lmao
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:
    well not obsessed with jesse looks of course he is gorgeous but thats not just what i love about him
    so ive loved Jesse for years and on the first day of skool this girl came up to me and was like "Hey, back off jesse mccartney, he is mine now" and i looked at her and said "what's his middle name?" she didnt say anything and i said "yea thats what i thought" lmao

lmao. Nice. A girl in my school kind of does that same thing except she's like, "Jesse wants me now. He's bored with you." and I'm just like, "I never had him to begin with so be my guest." haha, I just don't talk that way like some girls do when they have "celeb crushes" because I'm a fan of Jesse's, I don't have a "crush" on him. lol.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Hahaha That was so funny. The title..
    I would hate to be chased by fans

:/
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Now remember in Italy, girls chased Jesse's car and were beating on his window as he road by and he just sat in the car and filmed them haha
    (good thing none of them got ran over or Jesse didn't get into a crash)
    crazy!!!!! Robert Pattinson got hit by a car. 690817 Robert Pattinson got hit by a car. 690817 Robert Pattinson got hit by a car. 690817
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:20 pm

jessecraze wrote:Now remember in Italy, girls chased Jesse's car and were beating on his window as he road by and he just sat in the car and filmed them haha
    (good thing none of them got ran over or Jesse didn't get into a crash)
    crazy!!!!! Robert Pattinson got hit by a car. 690817 Robert Pattinson got hit by a car. 690817 Robert Pattinson got hit by a car. 690817

my friend saw him at the red carpet..
    well he wasn't at it.. but she was and she saw him driving in his car and all these girls went chasing after him like two months ago

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:35 pm