JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
l0vinxJeSsE
xxGetFreakyxx
jesseluver182
7 posters

real or fake personal facebook..???

jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

real or fake personal facebook..??? Empty real or fake personal facebook..???

Post  jesseluver182 Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Last edited by jesseluver182 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

real or fake personal facebook..??? Empty Re: real or fake personal facebook..???

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 pm

famous ppl don't normally have personal facebooks :[ thats why they have their music pages or whatever pages
    and it just sounds like a poser cause it says real
    but i guess we will never know :/
    jesseluver182

real or fake personal facebook..??? Empty Re: real or fake personal facebook..???

Post  jesseluver182 Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm

what about jesse mccartney pvt
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:46 pm

What I think, neither that or Jesse McCartney pvt is real. On Jesse McCartney pvt, he adds fans for one thing. If it was his "private" facebook he wouldn't be adding fans. It seems like the facebook is for the fans anyway, but I think Jesse would have mentioned it or said something like he did with Twitter. Some of the things he tweets are on that facebook (an easy copy and paste) and other updates on the facebook aren't on his twitter. It's a bit sketchy, so I don't think it's real.
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 pm

true, i read on the fb page that its his personal facebook page for fans but he does not want the whole world to know about it because of some reeason i forget why tho.

but u r right l0vinxJeSsE about the things u said. and also he says its a connection to get closer with his fans. on a personal level. or something
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm

i hope this does not get deleted.
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:00 pm

oh i remember he said on his facebook that irts a personal on to get connected to fans and closer and so is twitter but that if he lets out that thats his facebook . facebooks friends list only allows 5,000 friends and that if it goes over that not everyone will be able to add him (he has over 35,000+ on twitter) and that his page on fb will be shutdown due to overload/slowness of his page.... and that if u ask him if he has a personal website on fb or youtube or even on twitter the answer will be no. hmm seems a little odd to me but idk ive added him just incase tho we may never know the truth from anyone
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:41 pm

I don't believe any of those unless i hear it come straight from Jesse's mouth. even jesse mccartney ptv or whatever seems fishy to me. What i don't get on his is that 1, It says in his about me thing that he will only be updating from his phone because he's on tour.. then yesterday he leaves a message on there and says "sorry i haven't updated my twitter, i think i lost my phone charger again..." or something. I thought he was only using his phone to update twitter and facebook.. so how does he update facebook if he lost his charger.. and why does he add random people?
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:58 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:I don't believe any of those unless i hear it come straight from Jesse's mouth. even jesse mccartney ptv or whatever seems fishy to me. What i don't get on his is that 1, It says in his about me thing that he will only be updating from his phone because he's on tour.. then yesterday he leaves a message on there and says "sorry i haven't updated my twitter, i think i lost my phone charger again..." or something. I thought he was only using his phone to update twitter and facebook.. so how does he update facebook if he lost his charger.. and why does he add random people?

Yeah I caught that too. And how that "Rob" guy "cleans" his facebook. I don't know, it's shady. It doesn't even seem like Jesse, like the stuff he says. I don't know.

I don't understand why he would make a facebook just to connect with a certain amount of fans. It doesn't really seem...fair? I guess, if you know what I mean. I really think that Jesse is the type of person who would want to reach out to ALL of his fans.
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 pm

i asked him how he was updating us on another phone if his phone is not getting internet and hes like oh I am texting on someone elses phone i put his number on the facebook mobile. idk it does seem weird
    JMF
    JMF

Number of posts : 61
    Hobbies : Sing,baseball,shop,walking,cycling,football

Post  JMF Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:14 pm

jesseluver182 wrote:who thinks www.facebook.com/jesseamccartney is real or fake? idk what i think.
    What you think,it's real no fake! Very Happy

I don't no jesse mccartney pvt facebook is real but this is face.
    Neutral
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:39 am

that ones fake no doubt and i have this guy saying he's the real jesse mccartney too, take a look girls.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/orangeboi49?ref=nf
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:38 am

monia16 wrote:that ones fake no doubt and i have this guy saying he's the real jesse mccartney too, take a look girls.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/orangeboi49?ref=nf

Wow, I can't believe people are still using "orange boy." haha.
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:47 am

ahaha i know, i dont think jesse has a favorite color anymore ha.
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 am

JMF what are you saying....that mccartneyamccartney is a poser but that jesse mccartney pvt is real?
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 am

they all look fake... and i dont think he would use these nick names... i'm not even sure if he has a facebook, i honestly dont think so. be if he had one he would use a name we dont know...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:25 pm