JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
jesseluver182
xxGetFreakyxx
JesseMacDeparture
7 posters

OH MY GOD....

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

OH MY GOD.... Empty OH MY GOD....

Post  JesseMacDeparture Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:54 pm

I just saw the commercial for the new Kids Bop CD....they sing How Do You Sleep?........... Neutral Mad

They probably sing the radio disney version though. 'Cause they change the lyrics.

Last edited by JesseMacDeparture on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

OH MY GOD.... Empty Re: OH MY GOD....

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:45 pm

oh
    my
    gawd
    Mad
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:52 pm

lol.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:05 pm

That's really frustrating. I understand that children still listen to Jesse's music (and that's ok) but if his music keeps getting used on CD's like those, I have a feeling it will take him a little bit longer to be taken seriously with more mature music.

But then again, don't they need permission from Jesse and the management to use the songs anyway?
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

OH MY GOD.... Empty OH MY GOD...

Post  JesseMAC22 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Sad Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No No I agree. KIDZ BOP MUST BE SUED FOR EVERY PENNY THEY'RE WORTH! They're just a ripped off version of the Sugar Beats, which has WAY better talent than them. They killed Beautiful Soul...now HDYS??? What's Next...BODY LANGUAGE!? Exclamation Mad Mad Mad MY EARS ARE SERIOUSLY BLEEDING! THEY KILLED BLEEDING LOVE TOO!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:52 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:Sad Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No No I agree. KIDZ BOP MUST BE SUED FOR EVERY PENNY THEY'RE WORTH! They're just a ripped off version of the Sugar Beats, which has WAY better talent than them. They killed Beautiful Soul...now HDYS??? What's Next...BODY LANGUAGE!? Exclamation Mad Mad Mad MY EARS ARE SERIOUSLY BLEEDING! THEY KILLED BLEEDING LOVE TOO!

Oh please God no, not Body Language. I will seriously scream my head off if they do Body Language. Can you imagine those little kids singing, "The way she moves around when she grinds to the beat"? I really hope radio disney doesn't have Jesse do an edit for that song because it will be edited like crazy and won't even be the same song.
    Like I've said before, when you have to edit a song THAT much, that's a sign that you shouldn't be playing it on your station.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Jesse might not give Body Language to Radio Disney, cause, like you said l0vinxJeSsE, it won't be the same song cause the lyrics will be changed so much. And I don't know if they have to get permission, I'm sure they do, Jesse probably gets paid a lot though.=, Very Happy .
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:Jesse might not give Body Language to Radio Disney, cause, like you said l0vinxJeSsE, it won't be the same song cause the lyrics will be changed so much. And I don't know if they have to get permission, I'm sure they do, Jesse probably gets paid a lot though.=, Very Happy .

Yea for anyone to sing anything from an artist and songwriter, they have to get permission from the artist and songwriters. And then they will continue to bring in money for them too. But yea, I agree. They probably won't be able to do Body Language because it is more mature and definitely would have to be changed way too much for it to be kid friendly.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:54 am

Now kids bop as far as I know, has done lots of artist such as pink, who is still famous and taken seriously. Let's not lose our cool here! lol
    Although I don't like the idea of kids hearing those type of songs, but I don't have kids of my own yet, so I can't do anything about other ppl's kids... heh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:15 pm