JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+6
l0vinxJeSsE
theone_bettytam
Skysthelimit
jesseluver182
babygirl49392
JesseMAC22
10 posters

Jesse's Latest Tweet :[

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Jesse's Latest Tweet :[ Empty Jesse's Latest Tweet :[

Post  JesseMAC22 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:05 pm

RIP Michael Jackson. He was the King and the reason I started singing. I will miss him.

We will all miss him. Sad No My mouth dropped when I heard the news. He was one of Jesse's main influence in singing and for Departure. I believe no one really took him seriously after what happened throughout his career and he should have been given more credit. Michael Jackson was born a legend and has died a legend. We Jesse's Latest Tweet :[ 690817 MJ Sad
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse's Latest Tweet :[ Empty Re: Jesse's Latest Tweet :[

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:
    RIP Michael Jackson. He was the King and the reason I started singing. I will miss him.

We will all miss him. Sad No My mouth dropped when I heard the news. He was one of Jesse's main influence in singing and for Departure. I believe no one really took him seriously after what happened throughout his career and he should have been given more credit. Michael Jackson was born a legend and has died a legend. We Jesse's Latest Tweet :[ 690817 MJ Sad

I know! I found out from that tweet, I received the text updates from Jesse's twitter. And my heart literally stopped for a few seconds! My mom is only one year younger the MJ, exactly! And she grew up to the Jackson 5 and then MJ himself. So, I grew up listening to him and watching him. She still has all his solo tapes from the 80s and early 90s and even all the VHS tapes that he had made. I used to watch them all the time. I even have the tribute to MJ that aired on tv back in 2000-2001 recorded on to a tape. You know the one where 'NSync and 98 Degrees, and a ton of others performed his songs for him and his family and then he performed with the Jackson 5 again for the first time in like 20-25 years. He was a Legend, up on Elvis standard, and the whole world will be mourning this loss for a while. He will be greatly missed by the whole world!
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:45 pm

saw that on jesses twitter and facebook from my texts. SO SAD ... RIP Sad
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:49 pm

This is so sad. Sad
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 pm

I woke up and saw a message my mom left me on the table. Gosh, I can't believe Michael Jackson's dead. He's a legend. I think everyone will rush to the stores to buy his cds/dvds soon.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:50 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:I woke up and saw a message my mom left me on the table. Gosh, I can't believe Michael Jackson's dead. He's a legend. I think everyone will rush to the stores to buy his cds/dvds soon.

Yea and they'll be making limited edition and special edition everything now too. Which is completely fine and understandable. Probably going to be like after Elvis's death, a whole day devoted to him on his birthday and deathday every year. Definitely a legend, and so sad that he was taken so young and soon.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 pm

I was waiting for Jesse to Twitter to about it because I knew how big of an influence Michael Jackson had on him. I truly hope Jesse can live in his footsteps as an artist and leave a huge legacy just like he did. He was a huge pop icon and a legend.
    Funny thing is, my mom used to ALWAYS say how much Jesse sounded like Michael when they both were younger. I sort of heard it too after I listened to them both back to back.

Such a sad day though, they have his body in a helicopter right now. Sad
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 pm

How sad. Sad
    jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Post  jmacfanbd Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I was waiting for Jesse to Twitter to about it because I knew how big of an influence Michael Jackson had on him. I truly hope Jesse can live in his footsteps as an artist and leave a huge legacy just like he did. He was a huge pop icon and a legend.
    Funny thing is, my mom used to ALWAYS say how much Jesse sounded like Michael when they both were younger. I sort of heard it too after I listened to them both back to back.

Omg! I said the same thing, tJesse really did sound like Michael when he was younger.

I heard it from Jesse's Twitter too and I felt horrible, and how big of an influence Michael was to Jesse.
    It's so sad, Michael truly was a legend and the King of pop. He will forever be missed Sad
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:00 am

when i read Jesse's tweet i was like awww </3 thats so sad what happened. he was an amazing artist. he did some tasteless things through out his career but he was an amazing artist. he was just about to go on tour :[
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm

oh so sweet he wrote that...

it kinda was a shock for me too. mj is a legend.
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:57 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I was waiting for Jesse to Twitter to about it because I knew how big of an influence Michael Jackson had on him. I truly hope Jesse can live in his footsteps as an artist and leave a huge legacy just like he did. He was a huge pop icon and a legend.

oh yeah i know they kinda sounded similiar as a kid... i always thought that too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:11 am