JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Maniac Magazine Tweets about Jesse

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Maniac Magazine Tweets about Jesse Empty Maniac Magazine Tweets about Jesse

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:09 am

jesse mccartney gushed to maniac that love should be a contract that people renew after a 2 year period...give us your thoughts

I'm guessing he's talking about Katie Maniac Magazine Tweets about Jesse 690817 It's not in any of the videos they have on YouTube, but it must be in the latest issue to come out. I personally agree with him in a Jatie McCassidy sense. Thoughts? Comments?
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Maniac Magazine Tweets about Jesse Empty Re: Maniac Magazine Tweets about Jesse

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:00 am

Well for me, I can't really place an opinion on that until I read his exact full quote and what the question was that they asked him. There's probably more to his answer though. Do they have a website? Is the interview maybe on there?
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Maniac Magazine Tweets about Jesse Empty Maniac Magazine Tweets about Jesse

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:46 am

They do have a website. It's called:www.maniacmagazine.com

but the interview isn't on there. I guess we'd have to wait a while.
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 am

i kind of cant believe he said something like that but IF he did it's obvious he's talkin about katie.. SmileSmile
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:40 pm

i don't think he's over her yet i mean he even admitted all of departure/departure recharged is about a certain somone. Sad
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:56 pm

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:08 pm

i get what he is saying. at first i was like "what the hell?? that is what he thinks about relationships?!" but then i got it lol
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:59 pm

ha, yeah I think he is talking about his relationship with Katie. Assuming their 3rd year into the relationship is when it went all wrong...?
    But I agree! lol.

Does anybody think that he's still not just the tiniest bit over her? I mean, there could still be a small part of him that still wants to be with her. Not that it's bad though, she was his first love. I would be torn. :[

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:31 pm