JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Tinkerbell 3?

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Tinkerbell 3? Empty Tinkerbell 3?

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 am

Just found out that a third sequel is planned for Tinkerbell. Here's the info.

The seasons are changing and Tinker Bell and all the fairies are hard at work turning summer into fall. While everyone is prepping for the fall celebration, Tinker Bell and her friends Terence (Jesse McCartney) and Blaze take off in a hot-air balloon on an exciting secret journey and discover the magic of the blue moonstone and the power of true friendship. Voices by Mae Whitman, Jesse McCartney, Anjelica Huston, Lucy Liu, Raven-Symone, Kristin Chenoweth, Angela Bartys. On Blu-ray & DVD October 27th, 2009

Another sequel is planned: Tinker Bell: A Midsummer Storm
    Tinker Bell must team up with a rival fairy to keep their existence a secret from humans.

Source: ONTD Live Journal and Topix.com
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Tinkerbell 3? Empty Re: Tinkerbell 3?

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:02 am

I know that Tinkerbell series will have 4 movies in total. One for spring, one for summer, and autumn and winter.

But I don't know if Terrence is gonna appear in all 4 movies.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:16 am

theone_bettytam wrote:I know that Tinkerbell series will have 4 movies in total. One for spring, one for summer, and autumn and winter.

But I don't know if Terrence is gonna appear in all 4 movies.

Um, that doesn't make sense. It says that the third one is in pre-production and will be out next year. But that's still cool that there is going to be 4 movies. I hope that Terrence will be in them.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Terrence has to be in them! he is the dust keeper!! without the fairy dust the fairies are nothing!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:29 pm