JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Why We Love Jesse

heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Why We Love Jesse Empty Why We Love Jesse

Post  heathermarie Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:04 am

So, Rachel (babygirl49392) and myself made this list together on the other forum. We could of, and would of, kept going but we agreed that 200 was a good place to start. Let us know what you think. Thanks. (haha Too long. So this is part one!)

In no particular order-

If there are any duplicates, we're sorry. We tried to make sure there wasn't any though and each read over the list a couple times. So, hopefully we got them all.

1. His sense of humor

2. His kindness

3. His caring nature

4. His sincerity to his fans

5. His wisdom

6. His style

7. His taste in music

8. His smile

9. His eyes

10. He takes pride in how he looks

11. Never has bad media about him

12. Always puts his family first

13. Takes good care of himself

14. He's down to earth

15. His carefree attitude

16. He's charming

17. His taste in food

18. He's humble

19. His ability to be cute, adorable, hot, sexy, gorgeous, and fine all within a few minutes.

20. His huge heart

21. His personality

22. His amazing voice

23. His laugh

24. How he makes your heart melt with one look or smile

25. He has great decorative tastes

26. He writes his own songs and songs for other artists

27. His work with all kinds of charities

28. His love for all children

29. He's outgoing

30. He always knows how to handle himself in situations

31. He's spontaneous, he'll try anything once

32. He can break out some pretty sweet moves (:

33. He knows how to have fun

34. That thing he's got behind him is amaaazinngg (;

35. He's a great performer

36. He respects himself and gives respect to everyone around him, including his fans

37. He's an amazing actor

38. That feeling of excitement you get by just hearing his songs on the radio, or those butterflies you get in your stomach whenever you see him on TV or in a new interview

39. The fact that he still holds a meet and greet as often as possible

40. The fact that he continues to surround himself with amazing people and management that actually care about what he says and wants in his career

41. How he treats and takes care of his family

42. He is a singer that can actually SING

43. He's genuinely understanding

44. He is incredible live

45. His taste in movies

46. He is smart enough to keep his private life as private as he can, he never reveals too much

47. He controls the amount of exposure he has to the media.

48. He's not afraid to show his sensitive side

49. He has great character

50. He's doesn't take himself too seriously

51. He's not afraid to be himself

52. He's honest in his songs and they are completely relatable

53. He's multi-talented and good at everything he does and tries

54. He is just too cute

55. His facial expressions, enough said

56. He knows how to work it haha

57. He surrounds himself with people who are just as caring, kind, and sweet as him

58. He can be incredibly sarcastic and hysterically funny

59. He can turn any bad day completely around just by one laugh, look, or quote

60. He takes at least an hour out of his day everyday to check all of his accounts and if he has time try and catch up with fans. He is such a man of the people (:

61. He's so random! 'Snow? I love skiing!' haha.

62. He never forgets where he comes from

63. He has fun in every situation imaginable!

64. He has helped all of us in so many ways, more than he will ever know

65. His love for animals

66. He's not afraid to be honest about what he does, and he takes the consequences (example-eating monkey brains and PETA)

67. He's loving

68. He makes amazing music

69. He loves his mom and isn't scared to show it and say so

70. He has accomplished more in his young life than most can only wish to accomplish. He is truly an inspiration

71. He always seems to be truly happy

72. He always gives great advice.... Don't file your nails out on a date at the table, and never eat where you sleep (;

73. He never fakes his emotions.... 'If I don't feel like smiling I won't. I'm not happy all the time.'

74. He knows he can't please everyone and he doesn't try too.

75. He doesn't care what people think of him

76. He makes music for himself first

77. He cares enough to remember his fans

78. He knows that his fans are the most important thing, and he will never let us forget it (:

79. He's passionate about everything he does

80. He has a beautiful soul (: (sorry i just couldn't resist)

81. He's an all around sweet guy

82. He remembers how he was raised and what his parents taught him

83. He lives his life to the absolute fullest

84. He would never do anything that would embarrass his family

85. He cares about the world and environment

86. When it comes to his career, he never settles for something less than perfect in his eyes, he wants only the best for himself and his fans

87. He appreciates everything that he's been granted

88. & He never takes anything for granted either

89. He rolls with the punches and whatever hand that he's dealt, if and when there is bad media about him

90. He bought his little brother a dog (: (Even when his mom said no pets. haha.)

91. He bought his mom a car, not just one but 2!

92. He bought a vacation house for his family so they could go whenever they wanted

93. He always makes sure to be a good role model

94. He definitely knows how to surprise us, but in good ways (Leavin video-enough said)

95. He always manages to make time for his friends and family, even when he's extremely busy and on tour (Flying home just to spend a day with Lea cause he had to miss her graduation)

96. He's not afraid to be a complete dork sometimes

97. He cleans up after himself

98. He cooks!

99. He always has the best unique, truly one-of-a-kind, shoes

100. He respects women
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Why We Love Jesse Empty Re: Why We Love Jesse

Post  heathermarie Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:05 am

And here's the second half! Again please let us know what you think!

In no particular order-

If there are any duplicates, we're sorry. We tried to make sure there wasn't any though and each read over the list a couple times. So, hopefully we got them all.

101. He likes to read

102. He's oh so fly (: (sorry, these just fit haha)

103. He likes the Food Network (Foodie!)

104. He works out and eats healthy as much as he can. He takes great care of his body

105. He's so photogenic. Even when he is noticeably tired, still gorgeous

106. He has been around for 10 years now, and its refreshing to see that he is still a regular guy, and has not gotten sucked into fame

107. He has morals and isn't afraid to let people know

108. He is an amazing talent

109. He's a perfectionist

110. He's a workaholic and always driven to accomplish great things

111. He's always so honest

112. He has so many ways for his fans to connect with him: myspace, facebook, saynow, youtube, etc.

113. He cares what his fans say and think

114. He'll do whatever he can to please us

115. He doesn't follow fads

116. He's incredibly close to his family

117. He's incredibly patient (Patience is a virtue)

118. He's a pretty savvy businessman

119. He's just a normal guy getting the opportunity to live his dream

120. He's such a ladies man

121. He's low maintenance

122. He wants to have a family one day, and wants to move out of LA because he doesn't think it's the right place to raise a family. (aww)

123. He loves sports

124. If he wasn't doing what he is doing today, he wanted to be a baseball player (sexy). Baseball would definitely have more fans if Jesse McCartney played..especially since he would wear those tight little pants haha..i mean let's be honest (;

125. He loves classic cars

126. "At the end of the day, I just hope they know I appreciate them"

127. He likes chocolate: "I don't wanna say I have a temper...but I do! I kind of sulk and sit there when I'm bitter. I won't show you, but you can see it. Probably if you bring me Godiva chocolate, I'll be your friend again!" haha.

128. He listens to all types of music

129. He loves girls to make him laugh!

130. One way to win his heart is by feeding him, haha.

131. You can tell that he's the same as the little 12 year old in DS. haha.

132. He always seems to be one big ball of energy

133. He's so creative

134. No matter how early in the morning it is that Jesse has to perform, his voice is always perfect

135. His cute, adorable nose!

136. His chipmunk cheeks!! (:

137. His gorgeous pink lips

138. His hair, no matter what color it is (:

139. He co-wrote Departure on the piano verses a guitar.

140. He co-wrote every song on Right Where You Want Me

141. He plays at least 4 instruments: piano, saxaphone, guitar, and drums (Even though he doesn't play some of them flawlessly.)

142. He talks on Saynow Live so he can chat with fans

143. He has amazing falsetto that he always seems to be able to use flawlessly, even early in the morning (courtesy of x3CourtneyLynn)

144. He makes anything he wears look completely sexy

145. He manages to keep his personal life private

146. You rarely ever hear of him being rude to fans

147. He still talks to his high school friends

148. He loves traveling, and isn't afraid to try the food while he is there haha (:

149. He cares enough about his fans all over the world, to try to go to new countries with each new world tour.

150. He sang Just So You Know in French

151. He'll make the absolute best dad some day.

152. Fun fact- He wears boxer briefs haha

153. "As long as you do something with a smile on your face, whether it's being a garbage man, picking up trash on the street, or being a rock star, as long as you do it with pride, that's all that matters"

154. How cute is this "It's very flattering to be considered a heartthrob. I'm trying not to let it go to my head."

155. "The eyes don't lie. There's something that goes on with the eyes and the sincerity of the person. Luckily I have that knack, which is good because that stuff happens in the business."

156. Hmmm, ironic much? "I'd love to play a role like Leonardo DiCaprio in Basketball Diaries, probably one of his greatest pieces. I'd love to do a really dramatic role." and now, in Jesse's new movie, he will be working with a writer (director?) that also worked on Basketball Diaries, funny how things work out

157. "There's something romantic about ferris wheels."

158. "I was on tour with Dream Street, and I had on these really heavy pants with drawstrings. I would always tie them really tight and do a last check before the lights came up. But once, the string broke, and my pants went straight to my ankles. I was standing on stage in front of a whole crowd in my underwear." hahaha

159. Awe, poor Jesse. "Every time I fly in an airplane, I get sick. It kind of freaks me out."

160. "It's hard to get over a back stabbing friend, but you have to talk about it and confront the person" Wise words Mr. McCartney, wise words

161. "Music is my way of getting away from everything. It means a lot to me."

162. Gotta love him for this "I'm giving them all that I have, and if that's not enough, then sorry, I'm out of the game. I'll do my own thing--I'll make movies, I'll direct, I'll go to college. I'll do this as long as I can and as successfully as I can with a lot of joy and pride." What a stand up guy (:

163. "If you really want it, you need to really work for it. " So, true.

164. He would be the best person ever to go to an amusement park with.

165. He would be the best partner to go sky diving and/or bungee jumping with.

166. He would never serenade you under the stars, he would push you out of an airplane haha

167. He still thanks people for complimenting him, even if it's something that he doesn't see himself being, ex. hot, sexy, gorgeous, etc.

168. Despite his super busy schedule, he went back to his high school in New York to graduate with his class in 2005

169. He's a amazing dancer, despite not having any professional dance training.

170. You have to love him, you just do.

171. He'd make the absolute best friend ever!

172. He would be the best boyfriend/husband any girl would be lucky to have.

173. He's always so nice no matter what is going on in his life and how much he's stressed out.

174. He has a core group of friends that he still remains close to, no matter how busy he is.

175. He's not afraid to say 'I love you' to the people he cares about.

176. He is hot as hell and nobody can deny that. its a fact of life.

177. He has some of the weirdest, most unique facial expressions, that are always, no matter what so cute and adorable on him!

178. He makes sure to keep the people that are close to him as close as possible, and will try and keep them from the spot light

179. He surrounds himself with people just as amazing as himself and has had the same team practically since he started.

180. He is always polite, even when people ask STUPID questions

181. He's so adorable when he's hyper! ex. He has 'a baby penguin that got moved from the San Fran zoo to Antarctica without permission', so now he's 'suing the zoo.' haha.

182. He is amazingly sweet and doesn't care what anyone thinks. ex. 'i will try and be on tomorrow, but i have a concert, but i'll try and reply to what i can'....aww Jesse <3

183. He can act out any role that they can possibly hand him.

184. He is the least big headed star there may ever be.

185. He always knows the right time to be funny, sarcastic, and serious.

186. You would totally want him to be with you if you were in a near death experience...if he can't save you, he will either make you laugh so hard that you pee your pants or he will sing to you (:

187. He can seriously pull off any look!

188. Even though he is famous, he still has to work for what he wants.

189. He's man enough to admit that he doesn't get women and probably never will. haha.

190. He is crazy and absolutely hilarious when he's hyper haha

191. He is totally free with his thoughts, which in turn can cause him to say some very hilarious stuff without thinking. haha.

192. He knows how to let things go and take the high road

193. He's a natural at everything he does/tries. ex. First day on the set of Summerland he had to surf and he stood up on the first try.

194. He is so loving and caring...he really is a one of a kind guy and person (:

195. He's make his own style, and it's always so natural and comfortable looking but still so gorgeous!

196. He really knows how to balance everything/everyone in his life.....fans, friends, family, work, play, relationships. he does whatever he can and gives his all to everything and everyone (:

197. He's compassionate.

198. & passionate in many ways (;

199. Just the sound of his voice is amazing!

200. He really is amazing and perfect in every way...he is perfect in his imperfections (:
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 pm

I read every single one and I love it!
    Now when somebody asks why I love Jesse, all I have to do is print this list out and hand it to them. lol.

Good job on it, it must have taken you two a long time to do it! Smile

He has amazing falsetto that he always seems to be able to use flawlessly, even early in the morning (courtesy of x3CourtneyLynn)

Hey that's me on twitter! hahah. :]

Edit: And I know you guys mentioned this in there, but I'm really loving how he's trying to interact with us, the fans, more these days. I mean he doesn't HAVE to do all this say now stuff and call us. He doesn't HAVE to twitter us with updates. He doesn't have to do all this stuff but he wants to. I think that's really something people should gain respect for because many celebrities out there don't even make an attempt to reach out to their fans. Jesse calls them, does meet and greets, etc.

Last edited by l0vinxJeSsE on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I read every single one and I love it!
    Now when somebody asks why I love Jesse, all I have to do is print this list out and hand it to them. lol.

Good job on it, it must have taken you two a long time to do it! Smile

He has amazing falsetto that he always seems to be able to use flawlessly, even early in the morning (courtesy of x3CourtneyLynn)

Hey that's me on twitter! hahah. :]

thank you! i'm glad you like it! and yeah it took a few days, we just went back and forth haha

and thank you for #143 by the way =)
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Here's one you could possibly add:

I was just reading comments under this one youtube video of Jesse answering all these questions on the red carpet at the ASCAP awards. Someone's comment was saying how Jesse just works his way down the line of reporters answering the same questions and stuff.
    So this lady who was there is from The Pulse of Entertainment and said this, "...it is only those who stop for each media outlet and answer that same question as if it is the first time that become and maintain legendary status....he rock ed the red carpet that day for sure - Eunice/The Pulse of Entertainment"
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:27 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Here's one you could possibly add:

I was just reading comments under this one youtube video of Jesse answering all these questions on the red carpet at the ASCAP awards. Someone's comment was saying how Jesse just works his way down the line of reporters answering the same questions and stuff.
    So this lady who was there is from The Pulse of Entertainment and said this, "...it is only those who stop for each media outlet and answer that same question as if it is the first time that become and maintain legendary status....he rock ed the red carpet that day for sure - Eunice/The Pulse of Entertainment"

Thanks! That's a good one! I never thought about that, but it definitely deserves to be on the list!
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:13 pm

jesse is sooo sweet Why We Love Jesse 110686 Why We Love Jesse 690817
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Aww, when i met him the other day i gave him a book with 70 (weak, yes.. but i didn't have a lot of paper) reasons why i love him Very Happy

the thing is, is that when we got our picture taken;
    he gave it to this dude. i really hope he gets it back to read it
    :/
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:05 pm

heathermarie wrote:

Thanks! That's a good one! I never thought about that, but it definitely deserves to be on the list!

haha. Ok, Heather, seems like we're not done yet. Think we have another 200 in us? lol. Smile

And thanks everyone! Glad you like it!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:10 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha. Ok, Heather, seems like we're not done yet. Think we have another 200 in us? lol. Smile

haha i think we do =)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:13 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha i think we do =)

haha. Well, then, let's get to it Partner! Wink lmfao (Just had too!)
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:41 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha i think we do =)

haha. Well, then, let's get to it Partner! Wink lmfao (Just had too!)

hahaha =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:18 am