JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

Jesse McCartney Seeks More Square Feet

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse McCartney Seeks More Square Feet Empty Jesse McCartney Seeks More Square Feet

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Found this article from the LA Times. It talks about his house that he has listed and some homes owned in NoHo by other celebs. It's 2 pages long but Jesse's part in the first 5 or so paragraphs, for those who don't want to read the whole thing.

McCartney, 22, said he enjoys spending time with family and friends and has used the backyard of the open-plan house for entertaining. "I love to cook," he said, "and this kitchen allows me to cook and still hang out with my friends."

The second-time home buyer spent more than $200,000 on upgrades, including improvements to the grounds, sound systems and spa area. He bought the property in 2007 for $1,076,000.

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Jesse McCartney Seeks More Square Feet Empty Re: Jesse McCartney Seeks More Square Feet

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:33 pm

I find it kind of odd that they used, "Dream Street's Jesse McCartney..." as the title but I love that they mentioned it. :]

Cool article, thanks for posting! I wish there were some interviews with Jesse though, there haven't been many lately. :p

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:55 am