JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
xxGetFreakyxx
jmacfanbd
JesseMAC22
theone_bettytam
babygirl49392
l0vinxJeSsE
JesseMacDeparture
11 posters

Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks Empty Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:57 am

They're pretty good!
    Someone told me they were recorded for Departure or Recharged and they just didn't make the album.
    Anyone else think Just Another Girl sounds like something for RWYWM???
    I think that Just Another Girl & Gotta Know are songs that were recorded first for Departure cause, to me, he sound a lot like how he sounded on RWYWM.

UPDATE: Jesse said in an interview with MyBuffalo.com
    As far as a new album goes, one won’t be out this year but maybe next year

Last edited by JesseMacDeparture on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks Empty Re: Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:09 am

Woah baby, I really like Damage.
    I wonder if these are for a new album or just songs he had sitting around for somebody else to record. They're really good though. He should release them himself.

Hopefully a new album comes soon...! He sounds GREAT too.
    Don't know how I feel about "I Gotta Know" though. lol.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks Empty Re: Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Woah baby, I really like Damage.
    I wonder if these are for a new album or just songs he had sitting around for somebody else to record. They're really good though. He should release them himself.

Hopefully a new album comes soon...! He sounds GREAT too.
    Don't know how I feel about "I Gotta Know" though. lol.

I believe that he said in an interview that he's probably not going to go back in the studio for new material till the possible the end of 2010 at the very earliest, but most likely not till 2011.

They are all so great! I'd really love to hear all of them! I hope that he's able to find a place for them somewhere. I can't pick just one that I like more than the others. Just another thing I love about him. He makes so hard to choose just one song that you like. Smile

Thanks so much for posting! Smile
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:40 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    I believe that he said in an interview that he's probably not going to go back in the studio for new material till the possible the end of 2010 at the very earliest, but most likely not till 2011.

You're kidding...another 2 years? Why the heck does it always take him so long to put an album out? I mean, I understand that he puts a lot of work into the music he makes with writing and getting the right producers and such but seriously 2011? There's artists who put out a new album every year. I blame Hollywood Records, such a horrible label.

2008 and 2011 is a HUGE gap. Then again he does the acting thing too but it takes all but what, 3-4 months give or take to shoot a movie?
    If he's in the studio doing stuff (doesn't he have one in his home..?) he should be able to put atleast SOMETHING out before 2011.

Oh he tries to do so much though because he loves it all. It's amazing.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:00 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

You're kidding...another 2 years? Why the heck does it always take him so long to put an album out? I mean, I understand that he puts a lot of work into the music he makes with writing and getting the right producers and such but seriously 2011? There's artists who put out a new album every year. I blame Hollywood Records, such a horrible label.

2008 and 2011 is a HUGE gap. Then again he does the acting thing too but it takes all but what, 3-4 months give or take to shoot a movie?
    If he's in the studio doing stuff (doesn't he have one in his home..?) he should be able to put atleast SOMETHING out before 2011.

Oh he tries to do so much though because he loves it all. It's amazing.

Yea, but he also has yet to tour overseas with Departure. He's already done like 4 US tours for Departure, but he's only done one short media tour through Europe last year with it and that's it. He said that that's what next year is going to be focused around, touring overseas with Departure. Plus he also said that he's wanting to film like 2 or 3 movies before starting the new album. And I can get it. I mean, singing and touring with the same material for 2 years gets old. And it can become a very hard and wearing cycle to release an album, do the radio tour, shoot the video, do the national tour with a couple more videos during when there's time, then possibly an overseas tour, then come back and go straight to the studio to make the next album and start it all over again. And acting give him the little break from the music so that he'll be able to be more inspired an put all of himself into it, like he always does and wants to do. And when you look at the big picture, exactly how many artists have the longevity to stay in the business or even want to when they are nonstop busy like that and releasing a new album every year. ('NSync anyone? Or even Britney. Yea she got married and pregnant, and that's what caused the 'break' but you think about it, she had to just be so worn out on it all by the time she finally got one.) At least this way Jesse never gets worn out with it all or even bored. He has a balance. And Hollywood Records is great for letting him do that and everything. Considering most record companies only care about the money the artist brings in, therefore if the artist takes a year or so off to go into acting or just as a break, they lose interest and/or try their hardest to prevent them from taking more than a couple months off at a time. At least Hollywood isn't doing that with Jesse. They let him have control of his career and what he wants to do with it and his life.

(Ok, just noticed how much I typed! WOW!! So sorry. Just got on a roll and it all just started rambling out of me. haha. I hope that it all makes sense though. Smile)
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 am

babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, but he also has yet to tour overseas with Departure. He's already done like 4 US tours for Departure, but he's only done one short media tour through Europe last year with it and that's it. He said that that's what next year is going to be focused around, touring overseas with Departure. Plus he also said that he's wanting to film like 2 or 3 movies before starting the new album. And I can get it. I mean, singing and touring with the same material for 2 years gets old. And it can become a very hard and wearing cycle to release an album, do the radio tour, shoot the video, do the national tour with a couple more videos during when there's time, then possibly an overseas tour, then come back and go straight to the studio to make the next album and start it all over again. And acting give him the little break from the music so that he'll be able to be more inspired an put all of himself into it, like he always does and wants to do. And when you look at the big picture, exactly how many artists have the longevity to stay in the business or even want to when they are nonstop busy like that and releasing a new album every year. ('NSync anyone? Or even Britney. Yea she got married and pregnant, and that's what caused the 'break' but you think about it, she had to just be so worn out on it all by the time she finally got one.) At least this way Jesse never gets worn out with it all or even bored. He has a balance. And Hollywood Records is great for letting him do that and everything. Considering most record companies only care about the money the artist brings in, therefore if the artist takes a year or so off to go into acting or just as a break, they lose interest and/or try their hardest to prevent them from taking more than a couple months off at a time. At least Hollywood isn't doing that with Jesse. They let him have control of his career and what he wants to do with it and his life.

(Ok, just noticed how much I typed! WOW!! So sorry. Just got on a roll and it all just started rambling out of me. haha. I hope that it all makes sense though. Smile)

True, true. I had no idea he was going overseas either so I guess that helps me understand a bit better. As long as he doesn't keep pulling a Justin Timerlake a keeps reselling the same album with the old and new tracks (I was shocked to find out Justin is still only on his 2nd album...)

And honestly, to me, Hollywood Records is probably the worst label anybody could be on. I mean look at it like this: They had Jesse going for a while, they promoted him a lot back in the day. Then he was getting older and wanted to take his music a little more seriously and they do such a crap job promoting him now. That's why Departure sold so poorly (promotion, leaking of songs). They're starting to slowly do that now with the Jonas Brothers and they don't give the Plain White T's any promotion. If their artists don't fall in their audience's age range, they basically leave them on their own.

I never saw one commercial or advertisement for Departure but Miley Cyrus and all those Disney Divas are everywhere.

Don't worry, I totally do that all the time to people too. lol. Like right now, I just did.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

True, true. I had no idea he was going overseas either so I guess that helps me understand a bit better. As long as he doesn't keep pulling a Justin Timerlake a keeps reselling the same album with the old and new tracks (I was shocked to find out Justin is still only on his 2nd album...)

And honestly, to me, Hollywood Records is probably the worst label anybody could be on. I mean look at it like this: They had Jesse going for a while, they promoted him a lot back in the day. Then he was getting older and wanted to take his music a little more seriously and they do such a crap job promoting him now. That's why Departure sold so poorly (promotion, leaking of songs). They're starting to slowly do that now with the Jonas Brothers and they don't give the Plain White T's any promotion. If their artists don't fall in their audience's age range, they basically leave them on their own.

I never saw one commercial or advertisement for Departure but Miley Cyrus and all those Disney Divas are everywhere.

Don't worry, I totally do that all the time to people too. lol. Like right now, I just did.

Yea, but Justin does it because he does have so much more that he's interested in now. Not to mention his own record company that has like 4 or 5 artists on it so he's working with them a lot. And he has his restaurant, the clothing line, and now the tv show on MTV. So, he's moved on pass the music, for the most part, and has said that until he feels the need to make his own music again, he'll just go on helping make other people's.

Yea, I can see that. Though they did have a commercial that played for Recharged during Greek. But you also think about it. It's not just the record label, it's also publicists that deal and manage most of the promotion and everything. And you look at Miley, she still has the Disney channel and Hannah Montana as a constant 'ad' for her and her music. And the same goes for the other Disney stars that have shows on there too. Like Demi and Selena. That's honest the only reason I feel that they gave the Jonas Brothers a show on there, was for the constant access to have them in the spot light. But the show, from what I've heard anyway, hasn't been anywhere near as popular as they thought it would be.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:54 am

"Damage" is really appealing. And "I Gotta Know" is fresh.
    "Just Another Girl" sounds like a RWYWM song. Very Happy

Thanks for posting!
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:16 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, but Justin does it because he does have so much more that he's interested in now. Not to mention his own record company that has like 4 or 5 artists on it so he's working with them a lot. And he has his restaurant, the clothing line, and now the tv show on MTV. So, he's moved on pass the music, for the most part, and has said that until he feels the need to make his own music again, he'll just go on helping make other people's.

Yea, I can see that. Though they did have a commercial that played for Recharged during Greek. But you also think about it. It's not just the record label, it's also publicists that deal and manage most of the promotion and everything. And you look at Miley, she still has the Disney channel and Hannah Montana as a constant 'ad' for her and her music. And the same goes for the other Disney stars that have shows on there too. Like Demi and Selena. That's honest the only reason I feel that they gave the Jonas Brothers a show on there, was for the constant access to have them in the spot light. But the show, from what I've heard anyway, hasn't been anywhere near as popular as they thought it would be.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Totally and completely agreed! The Dingo Channel can't live up to the empire it was trying to form. If you watch iCarly, you'd get the "Dingo" thing. But it's true. All they want is to rake in money. I blame everything Disney on Jesse's unsuccessful Sophomore Album RWYWM. It's like, right when Summerland ended, everything started falling apart. I'm happy that Departure had given him a lot of success, but at the same time, they didn't advertise Departure that much. I recall seeing that ad once last year (barely) and they only showed the Departure:Recharged ad twice on the day before the actual release; knowing that Jesse fans & Greek fans tuned in, but they still don't do much. I've officially turned my back against Disney ever since I've noticed what was happening. The only things "Disney" that I hold onto are the ones that include Jesse [I can barely watch the whole episode of Hannah Montana w/ him in it though Sad The only part I watch is the rap]. I can't get over the fact that Jesse's character on Tinker Bell looks ironically close to what he looked like when he was still in the Dingo scene. scratch The shaggy blond hair, the baby face. Also, the lines he said at the part in the movie when he's w/ Tink, giving her Pixie Dust, also bother me. Not that I hate them, but it just scares me a bit. I mean, people did forget about him, called him a "gay-a** Teeny-Bopper" trying to be Justin Timberlake, and didn't care. They don't realize he's a person with feelings too. And it hurts Sad No Evil or Very Mad Mad pale Crying or Very sad .

Terrence: You know my name?

Tinker Bell: Well...sure. Why wouldn't I?

Terrence: Well...I don't know. I'm just the "Dust-Keeper Guy". I'm not exactly seen as "the most important fairy" at Pixie Hollow.

Tinker Bell: Terrence, what are talking about? You're probably the most important one there is. Without you, no one would have any magic. Why, your talent makes you who you are. You should be proud of it. I mean--

Terrence: I am.

I guess it's just me. He didn't let it bother him. Like he said in his Up Close DVD, "You can't let it get to you, 'cause if you let it get to you, you're just gonna be upset all the time." But anyway, I'm pretty patient, sometimes Wink I really want him to do more acting. The singing side of his career is getting pretty repetitive. I'd probably want to do something else after all that touring and stuff. It would give him some more time to write more songs during his free time in between takes and stuff. Very Happy
    jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Post  jmacfanbd Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 am

I agree with the whole not doing much publicity for Departure. I remember on Beautiful Soul, we would see Jesse in a lot of T.V shows and commercials for promotion, not that I want him to work more, but that's what made Beautiful Soul platinum. There wasn't much going on with that on Departure Sad
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Sherry, Jesse's manager, said the reason RWYWM failed was due to lack of Hollywood Records' support. I can't remeber where I read that, I believe it was at ultimatejesse.com
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:25 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:Sherry, Jesse's manager, said the reason RWYWM failed was due to lack of Hollywood Records' support. I can't remeber where I read that, I believe it was at ultimatejesse.com

I think anybody could have known that without Sherry saying it. That was around the time Hannah Montana was coming out and High School Musical was very popular. Who cares about Jesse McCartney? So sad though, Jesse was so excited about that album. He wrote every song and some of my favorite songs by him are on there.

Yeah they played TWO commercials for Departure Recharged during Greek. Do you know how many times I saw them playing that commercial for Mitchel Musso's album? I must have saw that commercial 50 times in one day.

Jesse has a better chance of support on Jive Records. I bet they would love to have him.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:52 pm

he should release a Departure: Recharged part 2 lol

i remember hilary duff once release like 3 cds in one year if im not mistaken or she released more then one album in a year i wish jesse could do that but he does so much already
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Jesse has a better chance of support on Jive Records. I bet they would love to have him.

I agree with you.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:56 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:

I agree with you.

Aw who doesn't want to be a Jive artist? It'd be great if Jesse joins Jive!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm

oh dang. I wanna hear all of the third one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333

ofcourse they all sounded amazing. Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks 690817 Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks 690817 Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks 690817 Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks 690817 Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks 690817 Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks 690817 Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks 690817 Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks 690817 Snippets of 3 NEW UNRELEASED tracks 690817
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 pm

If anyone doesn't know, Hilary hasn't had ANY support from Hollywood Records in the past few years because they've been putting most of their focus on Miley & HM. It's sad No Evil or Very Mad On a lighter note, I've sort of figured out the lyrics to the songs. They're open for corrections because I'm still unsure about them Question Question Question I'm could be wrong about the arrangement of the songs, too Question Anything in brackets: [ ] or parenthesis: ( ) & ? marks are the stuff I'm unsure of.

1.) Just Another Girl
    [Chorus]
    …did it
    But I know I didn't do it
    She's just another girl to me
    She said that I was catching feelings
    But I won't [admit it (admit it)?], no
    I couldn't help it

[Bridge]
    'Cause she was all on me
    But all we did was dance
    She don't mean nothin' to me (3x)
    Baby you know there's [only you?] in my life
    But why she got…

2.) Damage
    ...You have me fooled
    I thought you gave a damn
    Out of everyone I'd thought you'd understand, yeah
    But I guess he wasn't part of the plan

[Hook]
    I don't know why you heard me
    Maybe it's 'cause I heard you, girl
    And it's irreversible, it's irreversible

[Chorus]
    Damn, damn
    We done too much, we done too much damage…

3.) I Gotta Know
    Girl, what is it with you?
    I don't usually chase somebody
    But it's different with you
    You sittin' on the sidelines
    You wasting my time
    But you don't know what you gon' do

[Hook]
    I got a long, long list
    with all types a chicks
    And they don't want this to go down
    You know girl (know girl, know girl)
    You gotta let me know, baby
    What you gon' do

[Chorus]
    I gotta shawty and I love her
    She can't get enough
    I got another and I love her
    'Cause she's on my [stuff?]
    It's so…
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:26 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:If anyone doesn't know, Hilary hasn't had ANY support from Hollywood Records in the past few years because they've been putting most of their focus on Miley & HM. It's sad No Evil or Very Mad On a lighter note, I've sort of figured out the lyrics to the songs. They're open for corrections because I'm still unsure about them Question Question Question I'm could be wrong about the arrangement of the songs, too Question Anything in brackets: [ ] or parenthesis: ( ) & ? marks are the stuff I'm unsure of.

I think Hilary left Hollywood Records last year, didn't she? But yeah, HR was the reason her singing career went right down the toilet. She's more of an actress but still, she does enjoy making music too.

Thanks for the lyrics too! I really can't wait to hear these songs. I'm so excited!
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Post  JesseMAC22 Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    JesseMAC22 wrote:If anyone doesn't know, Hilary hasn't had ANY support from Hollywood Records in the past few years because they've been putting most of their focus on Miley & HM. It's sad No Evil or Very Mad On a lighter note, I've sort of figured out the lyrics to the songs. They're open for corrections because I'm still unsure about them Question Question Question I'm could be wrong about the arrangement of the songs, too Question Anything in brackets: [ ] or parenthesis: ( ) & ? marks are the stuff I'm unsure of.

I think Hilary left Hollywood Records last year, didn't she? But yeah, HR was the reason her singing career went right down the toilet. She's more of an actress but still, she does enjoy making music too.

Thanks for the lyrics too! I really can't wait to hear these songs. I'm so excited!

Thanks Very Happy Yeah, she left, but is still recording here and there. This video also shows how HR & Disney is full of crap by selling him out. I guess you all would've noticed by now, but it still gets my point across.

Sad Sad Sad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad No No No

The beginning blends the intro to "We Can Go Anywhere" with the 1st verse of "This Is Me". And they're close, so close that it's pretty much a rip-off of the song! I irks me soooooooo much! Just because they own the record company doesn't mean they could steal his song like that, IMO! affraid
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:53 am

I love them all, especially "Damage." I wonder if the full version of these songs will ever come out...
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 am

JesseMAC22 wrote:
    The beginning blends the intro to "We Can Go Anywhere" with the 1st verse of "This Is Me". And they're close, so close that it's pretty much a rip-off of the song! I irks me soooooooo much! Just because they own the record company doesn't mean they could steal his song like that, IMO! affraid

Oh I remember when that song came out. When I first heard it I knew the music sounded SO familiar and then I was listening to some Jesse stuff later and I was like, "Oh no. Not cool." haha. They definitely sampled the music from We Can Go Anywhere to make that song (kind of insulting because the song is pretty bad and they just dropped RWYWM without caring). It angered me too, still kind of does. But Jesse's better than that, we know it.

Ironically it was his record label who told Jesse to drop "Bleeding Love" from the album because they didn't think it'd be a hit.

Skysthelimit wrote:I love them all, especially "Damage." I wonder if the full version of these songs will ever come out...

Hopefully they all come out when the album or whatever it is he's planning releasing them on comes out. I'm sick of his songs being leaked and people downloading them for free. He doesn't deserve that.
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Post  JesseMAC22 Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:36 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    JesseMAC22 wrote:

Oh I remember when that song came out. When I first heard it I knew the music sounded SO familiar and then I was listening to some Jesse stuff later and I was like, "Oh no. Not cool." haha. They definitely sampled the music from We Can Go Anywhere to make that song (kind of insulting because the song is pretty bad and they just dropped RWYWM without caring). It angered me too, still kind of does. But Jesse's better than that, we know it.

Ironically it was his record label who told Jesse to drop "Bleeding Love" from the album because they didn't think it'd be a hit.

Skysthelimit wrote:I love them all, especially "Damage." I wonder if the full version of these songs will ever come out...

Hopefully they all come out when the album or whatever it is he's planning releasing them on comes out. I'm sick of his songs being leaked and people downloading them for free. He doesn't deserve that.

Agreed. I hope these song samples stay song samples. I mean, the samples are good enough to keep us on our toes for a while until the full results are officially released. I like them all Very Happy I can never have an absolute favorite song from him, they're all so good Wink But some people just have the cyber knowledge and impatience to actually leak the full versions illegally. I think on YouTube, people leak the songs to get more views, subscribers, & so on; which is sick and wrong. I'm hoping that no one will leak these songs out, but spreading the samples would still be fine with me. Cool I can sort of easily report them, though. I got TOP SECRET CONNECTIONS. silent [My lips are sealed about them, so don't ask me who or what I know because I won't answer.]
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:23 am

JesseMAC22 wrote:
    Agreed. I hope these song samples stay song samples. I mean, the samples are good enough to keep us on our toes for a while until the full results are officially released. I like them all Very Happy I can never have an absolute favorite song from him, they're all so good Wink But some people just have the cyber knowledge and impatience to actually leak the full versions illegally. I think on YouTube, people leak the songs to get more views, subscribers, & so on; which is sick and wrong. I'm hoping that no one will leak these songs out, but spreading the samples would still be fine with me. Cool I can sort of easily report them, though. I got TOP SECRET CONNECTIONS. silent [My lips are sealed about them, so don't ask me who or what I know because I won't answer.]

Yeah, the samples are completely fine with me. I'm eager but I can wait. I remember when Crash and Burn got leaked and the downloads were up in an instant. Ugh. Horrible.
    But the person who leaked those tracks, are they involved with Jesse's management? Like, are they trustworthy enough to NOT leak the full versions (if you happen to know)?
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Definitely. I know what you mean. I'm sick of all of his songs getting leaked, and then no one buys his album/songs. I just hope he releases these songs on his next album. Hopefully they do a better job at making sure the songs he wants to release on his next album don't get leaked. He puts so much work into making his music that it makes me upset that they get leaked, and people get to listen to it for free!
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:30 am

the songs sound amazing! Smile

and I agree with the hollywood records thing... it's not the right label for him anymore. it's too 'disney' and they don't really care about their artists. it's all about making money

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content