JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
jessecraze
6 posters

Jesse McCartney tv show?

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Jesse McCartney  tv show? Empty Jesse McCartney tv show?

Post  jessecraze Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm

So I had this idea awhile back and after I started it, I pushed it aside. Then I found it today and wanted to get back to it.. I had thought up a tv show about Jesse called, 'Jesse-CraZe!' As most of you know, I run the fansite, named that! http://myspace.com/girlrapper
    Anyway, the show woud be about Jesse being a bachelor, living in a pent house!
    He's famous and always has fans after him. He has alot of friends who are girls and is always a flirt. He is cocky in this show and always in controll of things. (or he trys to be)
    I already have the theme song instrumental. I have yet to write the lryics to the theme song. I have the pilot episode written, but it's short and needs some kinks worked out.
    I had the idea for fun, to write episodes and post them for you all to read. I'm not sure if I will post them here or if I will make a new website for them. If any of you want to be in this tv series, write your name, how old you would like to be and a short few words about yourself.. I've already put Emily and another girl (whom I can't expose) so just let me know and thank you!. Read the first short scene below and if you have thoughts, ideas, or if I spelled something wrong..(anything) Please let me know! Thanks so much!

Scene opens up at Jesse's pent house. Jesse gets a call.

(phone rings and Jesse answers)
    Jesse: Hello? *pauses in frustration* No, I said I wanted 1,000 pens! Not a 1,000
    twins! *adds* Enless, they're hot!
    (Interrupted by a knock on the door. Jesse goes and answers it. Emily stands there
    with an excited grin)
    Emily: Hi Jesse! (waves friendly, while Jesse stays listenning on the phone. Emily
    helps herself in)
    Jesse: Please get it right this time, or you will be fired from the job! *slams phone* (Emily gasp and covers her mouth)
    Jesse: That is the third time i've had a missunderstanding, with that company.
    Emily: Someone needs a joke, to cheer them up. *Jesse pauses and looks odd at Emily*
    *audience chuckle*
    Emily: What did the mirror say to the woman looking in it? *Jesse raises one eyebrow*
    Jesse: I'm afriad to ask! (Emily springs to the punch line)
    Emily: I see you! *audience laughs* (Jesse shakes his head and then sits on the
    couch. Emily follows)
    Emily: Do you not get it? (Jesse looks up at her in wonder and then faces his tv)
    Jesse: Oh I get it... *sarcasim* (Emily sits on the couch next to Jesse)
    Emily: I have to tell you something crazy. You will never guess! (Jesse faces her
    and reads her mind)
    Jesse: Kaci got a tattoo of Kanye West across her back. *Emily's eyes are huge at
    Jesse* *crowd chuckles more*
    Emily: Um, no... It's a rose, actually. Why would she get Kayne West? *Emily smirks
    with laughter*
    Jesse: kaci is obsessed with Kanye. I took her to see him backstage last year and
    the next mornning I got an angry
    phone call from him, saying She broke his back when she knocked him over! I'm never
    taking her to see him again. I wanna keep whats left of our friendship. *pauses
    ashamed* We email once a month. I'm still paying his hospitle bill!
    *Audience laughter* (fades out into next scene)
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Jesse McCartney  tv show? Empty Re: Jesse McCartney tv show?

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:28 pm

this is really funny !! Jesse McCartney  tv show? 110686 Jesse McCartney  tv show? 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:34 pm

*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* wrote:this is really funny !! Jesse McCartney  tv show? 110686 Jesse McCartney  tv show? 690817

hah Wow. You really think so? Would you like to be put in one of the episodes? Jesse McCartney  tv show? 690817
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:36 am

yeah sure i'd love to be in one of the episodes! Jesse McCartney  tv show? 110686 Jesse McCartney  tv show? 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 pm

*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* wrote:yeah sure i'd love to be in one of the episodes! Jesse McCartney  tv show? 110686 Jesse McCartney  tv show? 690817
    Great =D <33 Tell me a little bit about yourself and your name!
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Haha poor girl. She tried to so hard to be funny and failed miserably. I think that's pretty funny, to have an awkward moment like that. I on the other hand make people laugh unintentionally. Like today, I was talking with my niece and told her that I was going to set up my voicemail and that I was going to say "Hello please leave a message after the tone...toooone" and she started laughing. Anyways I think she's just a little weird.

The first part is great and funny. Can't wait to read the rest.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 am

this is funny! Jesse McCartney  tv show? 690817
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Hopefully you can continue it soon :-)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Thank you everyone! Sorry for the wait. I'm working on more and will let you know when it's ready!!! Again anyone who would like to be in it, just let me know <33 I'm always searching for new and unique characters!!! Jesse McCartney  tv show? 110686
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:04 pm

I wanna be in it. Do you want me to write my info here or on a private message?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:54 pm

esmeralda06 wrote:I wanna be in it. Do you want me to write my info here or on a private message?

You can write it here =) Doesn't matter to me! Thank you <33
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:47 am

Your welcome and thank you for having me on your story. What can I say about myself without bragging. My name is Esmeralda but the majority call me Esme. I'm 21 and people say I'm funny. I don't think I am but I make people laugh so I guess I am. Hmm... You might not believe it but I don't lie I find it hard to do. I'm shy when I first meet someone but confident when I know them and I'm a bit mysterious. I think that's it. If you need anymore info feel free to let me know. Once again thank you :-)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:05 pm

esmeralda06 wrote:Your welcome and thank you for having me on your story. What can I say about myself without bragging. My name is Esmeralda but the majority call me Esme. I'm 21 and people say I'm funny. I don't think I am but I make people laugh so I guess I am. Hmm... You might not believe it but I don't lie I find it hard to do. I'm shy when I first meet someone but confident when I know them and I'm a bit mysterious. I think that's it. If you need anymore info feel free to let me know. Once again thank you :-)
    Great Very Happy Thank you!! You sound awesome. I will deffently be adding you into this tv series <3
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:27 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:Your welcome and thank you for having me on your story. What can I say about myself without bragging. My name is Esmeralda but the majority call me Esme. I'm 21 and people say I'm funny. I don't think I am but I make people laugh so I guess I am. Hmm... You might not believe it but I don't lie I find it hard to do. I'm shy when I first meet someone but confident when I know them and I'm a bit mysterious. I think that's it. If you need anymore info feel free to let me know. Once again thank you :-)
    Great Very Happy Thank you!! You sound awesome. I will deffently be adding you into this tv series <3

Your welcome and thanks. Hahaha your comment made me blush. I'll be sending you private messages if you don't mind. I'm looking forward to reading your FF :-)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:31 pm

esmeralda06 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

Your welcome and thanks. Hahaha your comment made me blush. I'll be sending you private messages if you don't mind. I'm looking forward to reading your FF :-)

ur welcome and i'm deff gonna have fun adding ur character, if ya know what i mean!
    Also may I remind you, this will not be an FF! It's a tv series script! Not that it's real or will ever be published on tv, tho I hope it will be fun and entertainning for everyone, for I love to entertain and can't get enough Wink
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:42 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

ur welcome and i'm deff gonna have fun adding ur character, if ya know what i mean!
    Also may I remind you, this will not be an FF! It's a tv series script! Not that it's real or will ever be published on tv, tho I hope it will be fun and entertainning for everyone, for I love to entertain and can't get enough Wink

Oh okay. I'm sorry it's just that I usually read FF. Though this TV Series sounds fantastic. It would be awesome if it were to become an actual TV Series.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:55 pm

esmeralda06 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

Oh okay. I'm sorry it's just that I usually read FF. Though this TV Series sounds fantastic. It would be awesome if it were to become an actual TV Series.

hah Well it's not that I don't think that big, but for now, it's just for fun Wink
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:00 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

hah Well it's not that I don't think that big, but for now, it's just for fun Wink

Well have fun. Have you decided if you're going to post the series here or make a new site for your series.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:36 am

that's awesome Wink and really funny :-* well done can't wait to read the rest, will you put that here too?
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:34 pm

I looooooove it
    I wanna be in a episode

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:18 pm