JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
Jmaclover16
esmeralda06
xxGetFreakyxx
JesseMAC22
8 posters

How Do You Sleep? Concert Intro (Super Funny & True)

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

How Do You Sleep? Concert Intro (Super Funny & True) Empty How Do You Sleep? Concert Intro (Super Funny & True)

Post  JesseMAC22 Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm sure you've all seen or heard this already, but I just had to post it! Laughing He talks about what happens when you break up with someone. pale You can see some guys out in the audience, which is a good thing. Very Happy Those guys'll have to admit that Jesse's got a point Wink

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

How Do You Sleep? Concert Intro (Super Funny & True) Empty Re: How Do You Sleep? Concert Intro (Super Funny & True)

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:09 pm

i was laughing through the entire thing. that intro is amazing. when he said "and maybe a week goes by, and maybe...its been about a year now" i get goose bumps Very Happy

that intro is AMAZINGGGGGGGGG i love it so much i keep watching it Very Happy
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

How Do You Sleep? Concert Intro (Super Funny & True) Empty Re: How Do You Sleep? Concert Intro (Super Funny & True)

Post  esmeralda06 Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Awe! I love the intro, it's amazing :-)
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:43 am

ahh he did that at the concert I went to 2 it was the funniest thing then and it still is now!! lol thanks for posting!! How Do You Sleep? Concert Intro (Super Funny & True) 690817
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 am

I freaking love love LOVE this! It's just so hilarious! And never seriously gets old! I can't tell you how many times I've heard this already and it just keeps getting better. haha. (And plus it got my husband to admit to Jesse being 'cool' now. haha.) But anyway, here's another video of this. The full one, or as close to it as I could find, that also has the performance of HDYS.

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 am

oh my god i love this video.
    its funny but its soo true too.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:32 am

heathermarie wrote:oh my god i love this video.

I know! I LOVE it! And Jesse 'being' a girl is so hilarious! I love the closer view just because you can see his expressions better, and they are really the icing on the cake to this! haha.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:36 am

babygirl49392 wrote:

I know! I LOVE it! And Jesse 'being' a girl is so hilarious! I love the closer view just because you can see his expressions better, and they are really the icing on the cake to this! haha.

i know having it be close up makes it that much better
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 am

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

haha. I know right! Oh, and then how he just has to throw in the 'learning how to cook'. lol. And I love how he leads it up to 'maybe... it's been about a year now.' I really just love all of it. But his expressions jsut make it great! Smile
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

haha. I know right! Oh, and then how he just has to throw in the 'learning how to cook'. lol. And I love how he leads it up to 'maybe... it's been about a year now.' I really just love all of it. But his expressions jsut make it great! Smile

i know me too. he's very subtle haha
    but i laugh everytime.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:14 am

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

but i laugh everytime.

haha. Yes, very subtle indeed. In more ways than one. Wink

I know. Me too. And I think that I need another good laugh right now, just to seal off the happiness of this morning, what do you think? lol. Smile
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

but i laugh everytime.

haha. Yes, very subtle indeed. In more ways than one. Wink

I know. Me too. And I think that I need another good laugh right now, just to seal off the happiness of this morning, what do you think? lol. Smile

yes, definitely in more ways than one Smile

i agree. i think i will do the same Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:38 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

yes - thank you for putting up the up-close vid. it's SO much better to watch (and not as loud in the background so you can actually hear him talk)
    <3 the lil intro too of course!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:46 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

yes - thank you for putting up the up-close vid. it's SO much better to watch (and not as loud in the background so you can actually hear him talk)

haha. You're welcome. Yep, so much better to watch! I just love looking at his expressions. Smile So freaking cute!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:49 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

haha. You're welcome. Yep, so much better to watch! I just love looking at his expressions. Smile So freaking cute!

haha yeah ... who knew he could be just a lil cute comedian?? haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:56 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

haha yeah ... who knew he could be just a lil cute comedian?? haha

Yep. Such a cute lil comedian. lol.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:17 am

Thank you for posting the video and Jesse does impersonate a girl pretty well.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:34 am

I find it interesting how he said that "He's probably at home trying to learn how to cook" line. I remember reading a few years ago, when he was still with Katie, that he enjoyed cooking, but maybe he really started to get into cooking after he and Katie broke up to help him cope? Interesting.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I find it interesting how he said that "He's probably at home trying to learn how to cook" line. I remember reading a few years ago, when he was still with Katie, that he enjoyed cooking, but maybe he really started to get into cooking after he and Katie broke up to help him cope? Interesting.

yeah, that is a possibility. i mean, it just seems that now he's talking about cooking more, and probably doing a lot more of it too. at least it's a healthy coping ability =)
    better than drugs or alcohol or whatever anyway. haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:17 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I find it interesting how he said that "He's probably at home trying to learn how to cook" line. I remember reading a few years ago, when he was still with Katie, that he enjoyed cooking, but maybe he really started to get into cooking after he and Katie broke up to help him cope? Interesting.

yeah, that is a possibility. i mean, it just seems that now he's talking about cooking more, and probably doing a lot more of it too. at least it's a healthy coping ability =)
    better than drugs or alcohol or whatever anyway. haha

Yea, but he also lives on his own now too. So, cooking it kinda required unless he just wants to eat junk all the time. lol.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    Yea, but he also lives on his own now too. So, cooking it kinda required unless he just wants to eat junk all the time. lol.

lol. True, but I know guys who live on their own (my cousins, brother's friends, etc.) and they HATE cooking for themselves. They still do it obviously because they have to, but they hate cooking. My mom hates cooking too. Jesse's very...passionate about cooking? ha, don't know if that's the best word to use but he seems to enjoy it a lot. I mean, his favorite channel is the food network...
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:36 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

lol. True, but I know guys who live on their own (my cousins, brother's friends, etc.) and they HATE cooking for themselves. They still do it obviously because they have to, but they hate cooking. My mom hates cooking too. Jesse's very...passionate about cooking? ha, don't know if that's the best word to use but he seems to enjoy it a lot. I mean, his favorite channel is the food network...

Yea, I know. He is passionate about cooking. But as he's said before too, his dad was the cook in the house, not his mom. And he dad taught him how to cook. So, it's just another thing that he was raised with and is normal and natural for him, you know?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:55 am