JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
xxGetFreakyxx
l0vinxJeSsE
jessecraze
ILuvJmac86
*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
9 posters

some weirdo on twitter

*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

some weirdo on twitter Empty some weirdo on twitter

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:12 am

okay so there's this guy who is going on jesse's twitter and making rude comments on his twitpics also this guy is going on this other person's twitter aswell saying really homophobic comments anywayz he has the guts to call jesse ugly when his face is really disgusting and can't call any one else ugly.

take a look at wat he's been saying

http://twitter.com/ihatequeers

xxxxxx some weirdo on twitter 690817 some weirdo on twitter 110686
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

some weirdo on twitter Empty Re: some weirdo on twitter

Post  ILuvJmac86 Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:18 am

*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* wrote:okay so there's this guy who is going on jesse's twitter and making rude comments on his twitpics also this guy is going on this other person's twitter aswell saying really homophobic comments anywayz he has the guts to call jesse ugly when his face is really disgusting and can't call any one else ugly.

take a look at wat he's been saying

http://twitter.com/ihatequeers

xxxxxx some weirdo on twitter 690817 some weirdo on twitter 110686

I think he is a WEIRDO and a Stalker. He has nothing better to do with his time. He's JEALOUS!!!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:19 am

That guy is messed up.. I say we all keep replying to him, letting him know who the real ugly one is!!! (ugly inside and out) =/
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:28 pm

jessecraze wrote:That guy is messed up.. I say we all keep replying to him, letting him know who the real ugly one is!!! (ugly inside and out) =/

good idea !! some weirdo on twitter 110686 some weirdo on twitter 690817
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Well that's really rude! I'm sure Jesse knows not to let some childish comments like that get to him, especially from ONE person. He'll probably laugh it off, we should too. This guy looks like an idiot.

Honestly though, I don't think sitting there fighting with him will make it better. If the fans gang up on him, it'll just make him was to piss us off more. So then he'll keep doing it. I'm sure he'll get bored with it and move on.
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:15 pm

the sad thing is there are people who are following him he's got like 12 followers there was another thread on another forum where the same person was leaving rude comments to one of the members of westlife i think it was gay one called mark. wow this person must really hate gay people. some weirdo on twitter 690817 some weirdo on twitter 110686
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:27 pm

this brings me back to the essay i wrote back in June. The whole thing about my essay was that guys r jealous. if u read my essay it tells u that guys r jealous of any guy women find attractive so they call them gay to protect their ego
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:45 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:this brings me back to the essay i wrote back in June. The whole thing about my essay was that guys r jealous. if u read my essay it tells u that guys r jealous of any guy women find attractive so they call them gay to protect their ego

So true! When guys say this about Jesse, I literally hit them...HARD! Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad That guy is just a jealous piece of Smoothie Hobo Interwebby Tapanade. He should seriously Fladoodley Underpants Chiz Krazy off & get a life!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:
    xxGetFreakyxx wrote:this brings me back to the essay i wrote back in June. The whole thing about my essay was that guys r jealous. if u read my essay it tells u that guys r jealous of any guy women find attractive so they call them gay to protect their ego

So true! When guys say this about Jesse, I literally hit them...HARD! Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad That guy is just a jealous piece of Smoothie Hobo Interwebby Tapanade. He should seriously Fladoodley Underpants Chiz Krazy off & get a life!

Interesting choice of words Laughing I like it Very Happy
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 am

jessecraze wrote:
    JesseMAC22 wrote:

Interesting choice of words Laughing I like it Very Happy

Thank you Very Happy I wanted to swear, but I decided to keep it clean. Laughing lol!
    But it's true. This guy needs to get a life.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Awe! This guy is taking his time writing comments for Jesse. How thoughtful of him. Although I think SOMEONE had a little too much HATERORADE!!!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:30 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:

haha gotta say - i like the covering up of **** and ****. yeah, i don't cover up those words as much ... but this guy is just some stupid moron who really does have nothing better to do than sit on his *** all day, tweeting other people that are actually going out in the world and HAVING A LIFE - something this dude definately needs to do.
    but i really doubt that's his actual picture.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

some weirdo on twitter Empty UGGHH

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:31 am

WHY F*CK IS HE EVEN FOLLOWING JESSE IF HE HATES HIM SO DAMN MUCH?!.....HE'S A QUEER HIMSELF!SOOOO NOT SAYING JESSE IS BUT THIS GUY IS CALLING JESSE ONE,WELL,HE'S THE FUCKING FAG!
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 am

has anyone seen his background he's messed up!! some weirdo on twitter 110686 some weirdo on twitter 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:32 pm