JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
jessecraze
AngelaJoy
xxGetFreakyxx
l0vinxJeSsE
8 posters

So..Chris Brown

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

So..Chris Brown Empty So..Chris Brown

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 pm

So what do you all think about Chris Brown's "apology" message?

Me? I think he's a piece of crap and deserves to serve some time. I'm not a person that would tolerate any man hitting any woman. I don't care who he is. Hell, if that was Jesse, I'd say "Forget you." Personally, I think the only reason Chris Brown is "apologizing" is because he wants to look like the good guy and he probably has a new song coming out soon. Basically so people will still continue to buy his music.

If people still buy this scumbag's music, then that proves the music industry is forever effed up.

Opinions/Thoughts?
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

So..Chris Brown Empty Re: So..Chris Brown

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:29 pm

i think he does have a new song. im not 100% sure but it was on utube and i found it around a little after all that stuff happened but i forgot to check the date.

i freaked out when the radio was playing run it i almost screamed i wanted to go to the radio station and punch them

chris definitly deserves to go to jail
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 pm

I've never listened to Chris's music, or know much about him, besides all thats been in the news recently.
    I agree that what he did was wrong and that he should be punnished, but I dont think it's fair that people stop buying his music because of what happened.
    If you like his music, continue to listen to it, and buy it.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm able to forgive him and move on. I mean he needs to be sorry and turn his life around, but i'll still forgive him and hear his songs. I know i'm not the woman he hit and I don't think it's ok for guys to hit, but I actually feel sorry for him and think if we give him a second chance, he should really take it and fix himself up! If he isn't going to fix his life, then yea he should pay for it in jail time.
    Although he isn't the first guy do something wrong or hit someone and alot of people have been more hard on him and more judgemental, then they have most guys who have done this prolly more than once! What about when Snoop Dogg raped a fan(if thats true) or stuff like that. I don't see radios kicking him down. So why Chris? Becuase he's young and they need a reason to put him down?
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Honestly, he should of served some jail time but then again his career is basically over and millions of people will now know him as a women beater. I still listen to his music, but I wouldn't go out and buy new stuff. Obviously he was reading cards when he publicized his apology but I can kinda understand why he did that. It's better for him to plan out what to say then mess up and say something stupid.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 pm

jessecraze wrote:I'm able to forgive him and move on. I mean he needs to be sorry and turn his life around, but i'll still forgive him and hear his songs. I know i'm not the woman he hit and I don't think it's ok for guys to hit, but I actually feel sorry for him and think if we give him a second chance, he should really take it and fix himself up! If he isn't going to fix his life, then yea he should pay for it in jail time.
    Although he isn't the first guy do something wrong or hit someone and alot of people have been more hard on him and more judgemental, then they have most guys who have done this prolly more than once! What about when Snoop Dogg raped a fan(if thats true) or stuff like that. I don't see radios kicking him down. So why Chris? Becuase he's young and they need a reason to put him down?

I agree with you 100%

I'll admit that what he did is wrong but we are no one to judge. Also, just because he might not b. A good guy that doesn't make him a good musician. That guy has talent too bad he's no a good boyfriend. I won't say anything about this because I dot know what happened on Feb. 8. about the apology if he meant it then good for him, if not then oh well.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Chris Brown is a douchebag. period and end of story.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:25 pm

So reading something that was probably not in his own words is accecptable as an apology? I'd find it more sincere if it was unscripted. If he happened to "mess" up or stutter or whatever atleast you know it's really coming from him. The fact that was he was going around a year before that saying, "I'd never hurt a woman like my father did" makes it worse. If he did it once, it's likely he will do it again. I would be able to forgive him if he made a more sincere apology on his own that wasn't set up by "his people", if he never does it again, which is unlikely, and gets serious help. He needs help or else he will most likely do it again and if he does get help then that shows he really is feeling the pain from what he's done and doesn't want it to happen again. I don't know about you, but I would have no respect for somebody who is that weak to beat a woman.

However, I don't think it's something that should be held against him for his whole life IF he happens to never do it again. If he's sincere in his heart and truly sorry and if he never does it again, I can forgive him. Right now, I have no respect for him and I don't care how sorry he is or if people forgive him, I still think he should have served some time in jail. If he wasn't Chris Brown his *** would have been put straight to jail.

jessecraze wrote:I actually feel sorry for him
    You feel sorry for somebody who could do this to someone? Well I certainly don't..
    I don't know when he has new music out and I don't care when it comes out, it's obvious he wants to save his image.

As for his "great" talent that everybody seems to see, I don't see it. His dancing is good but it's not something we haven't seen and his voice isn't anything special either. Then again that's my opinion.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:40 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    You feel sorry for somebody who could do this to someone? Well I certainly don't..
    I don't know when he has new music out and I don't care when it comes out, it's obvious he wants to save his image.

As for his "great" talent that everybody seems to see, I don't see it. His dancing is good but it's not something we haven't seen and his voice isn't anything special either. Then again that's my opinion.

I know what he did! I just know he isn't the first person to make a mistake and I can forgive ppl. I don't agree with what he did, I never heard his apology, nor do I know if he is truely sorry or not. That is his problem to deal with! I'm just moving on and hoping the better for him and I do hope he changes for the good. If he decides to be selfish and not change, he will be sorry and I still forgive him.. (it's right to forgive ppl)
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:05 am

I think he's a load of crap and that damn 'apology' he gave is a total load of **** and crap and i think if it was anyone else,he/they would be in JAIL for what he did too Rihanna!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:22 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:So reading something that was probably not in his own words is accecptable as an apology? I'd find it more sincere if it was unscripted. If he happened to "mess" up or stutter or whatever atleast you know it's really coming from him. The fact that was he was going around a year before that saying, "I'd never hurt a woman like my father did" makes it worse. If he did it once, it's likely he will do it again. I would be able to forgive him if he made a more sincere apology on his own that wasn't set up by "his people", if he never does it again, which is unlikely, and gets serious help. He needs help or else he will most likely do it again and if he does get help then that shows he really is feeling the pain from what he's done and doesn't want it to happen again. I don't know about you, but I would have no respect for somebody who is that weak to beat a woman.

However, I don't think it's something that should be held against him for his whole life IF he happens to never do it again. If he's sincere in his heart and truly sorry and if he never does it again, I can forgive him. Right now, I have no respect for him and I don't care how sorry he is or if people forgive him, I still think he should have served some time in jail. If he wasn't Chris Brown his *** would have been put straight to jail.

AMEN SISTA!! i totally ditto everything you just said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:48 am