JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
JMacLover09
babygirl49392
6 posters

MTV's The Five - Jesse McCartney's Album

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

MTV's The Five - Jesse McCartney's Album Empty MTV's The Five - Jesse McCartney's Album

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 pm

I'm not sure if anyone else had seen this, but I hadn't and it looks like this was don't the same day as Hit List. But either way, I thought I'd post it and share this with you all, for the ones that haven't seen it. Very Happy

Source: Oh-Jesse.de and Jes1Soc1Game101

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

MTV's The Five - Jesse McCartney's Album Empty Re: MTV's The Five - Jesse McCartney's Album

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:21 pm

oh wow - so at first i thought this was about his NEXT album ... not the current one, so that was kind of sad. haha but then i watched and i think i might have seen some of it before, but he looked amazing (as usual) and i just love the way he described Departure =) so many cool words were used in this interview. haha
    thanks for posting!
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

MTV's The Five - Jesse McCartney's Album Empty Re: MTV's The Five - Jesse McCartney's Album

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:27 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:oh wow - so at first i thought this was about his NEXT album ... not the current one, so that was kind of sad. haha but then i watched and i think i might have seen some of it before, but he looked amazing (as usual) and i just love the way he described Departure =) so many cool words were used in this interview. haha
    thanks for posting!

i thought the same thing i said thats a strange name for an album? lol
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:15 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:oh wow - so at first i thought this was about his NEXT album ... not the current one, so that was kind of sad. haha but then i watched and i think i might have seen some of it before, but he looked amazing (as usual) and i just love the way he described Departure =) so many cool words were used in this interview. haha
    thanks for posting!

i thought the same thing i said thats a strange name for an album? lol

haha yeah, ditto. the only thing i thought that it could me that it would be his fifth album, technically, if you could D:R as his fourth.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:18 am

I've never seen that before. It was really interesting. He looked great. Thanks for posting!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:28 am

that was awesome I had never seen it thanks for posting!! MTV's The Five - Jesse McCartney's Album 690817 MTV's The Five - Jesse McCartney's Album 690817
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 am

i remember this too!
    it had been a while since i had seen it though, so thanks for posting =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:35 am