JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
adriiii
l0vinxJeSsE
JesseMacDeparture
Skysthelimit
babygirl49392
9 posters

Crash and Burn Live

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Crash and Burn Live Empty Crash and Burn Live

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 pm

So, I know that we all were saying that we either didn't want to watch Crash and Burn live since he was performing it this summer or that we didn't want to watch more than just a few seconds of it for the same reason. However he ended up pulling it from the set list and when someone asked Sherry why on twitter, she just said that it was pulled because they weren't happy with the performance of it but were going to work on it to have it in the next tour. (And now I don't really see a problem with watching it since they are most likely changing it anyway before they do it again live.)Well, while looking for a decent clip of it live to add to the Music Downloads thread, I found this very clear video, and until this moment I myself hadn't seen more that the first 30 seconds of it live, and the sound and video of this one is so clear and amazing! So, I ask you, do any of you see why they would possibly be unhappy with this performance? Because personally I think it's just amazing! The choreography is so great and very well done, high five to the choreographer, and Jesse, Aaron, and Phil perform it very well too, 20 stars for that. So, I just don't see what they thought/felt was wrong with it. But he was apparently unhappy with it for some reason. But anyway, thoughts?

Source: FeistyJen
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Crash and Burn Live Empty Re: Crash and Burn Live

Post  Skysthelimit Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Wow! That was amazing. I agree, I can't see any reason why Jesse wasn't happy with it. I think it was absolutely amazing, and I personally loved the choreography. It'll be interesting to see how much they change of the choreography.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:03 am

SAME HERE, I love it, I don't really understand why they don't, the choreography is awesome!!

Hmmm...maybe it wasn't popular with the crowd...??? scratch
    I'm excited to see what's next.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:12 am

The choreography is amazing and Jesse and the back up dancers do a really great job performing it. The only thing I find wrong with it is the fact that the track is louder than he is, especially during the verses. But I don't know why he'd be unhappy with it? Maybe he just doesn't feel comfortable doing the choreography or wants to add something else to it? He could have something else in mind for the song and want to add his own touch in it. Who knows, we'll have to see. Maybe he'll say something about it in an interview or something.

Or maybe the crowd wasn't feeling it?
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:21 am

I think if I wasn't familiar with the song I would have a hard time understanding/hearing what he's saying...his voice sounds far away..
    but everything else is amazing!!
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:20 am

Not a single reason not to like it!
    But, if Jesse's not feeling good with it, just let it be~
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:55 am

adriiii wrote:I think if I wasn't familiar with the song I would have a hard time understanding/hearing what he's saying...his voice sounds far away..

Yea I thought that too, but thought that it was just the position of the camera or the quality of the camera or something, so I just wrote it off. Good to know that I'm not the only one that didn't notice it though.

But yes, I agree with a lot of you. I'm very interested to see what they change and everything. Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:48 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    adriiii wrote:I think if I wasn't familiar with the song I would have a hard time understanding/hearing what he's saying...his voice sounds far away..

Yea I thought that too, but thought that it was just the position of the camera or the quality of the camera or something, so I just wrote it off. Good to know that I'm not the only one that didn't notice it though.

But yes, I agree with a lot of you. I'm very interested to see what they change and everything. Smile

he's lipsyncing. that's why the music seemed far away - i mean, i listened to this vid, then the actual song and it's pretty obvious that it's not his voice at the moment while he was performing. that kinda made me mad for a moment, but then i thought that it is a harder song to sing, since he has to sing deeper for most of it and maybe while they were rehersing he just couldn't handle that since most of the others are a bit higher in his vocal range. but, yeah the coerography is amazing and goes very well with the song, so if they do fix that lil part i'm sure they'll put it back on the setlist.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

he's lipsyncing. that's why the music seemed far away - i mean, i listened to this vid, then the actual song and it's pretty obvious that it's not his voice at the moment while he was performing. that kinda made me mad for a moment, but then i thought that it is a harder song to sing, since he has to sing deeper for most of it and maybe while they were rehersing he just couldn't handle that since most of the others are a bit higher in his vocal range. but, yeah the coerography is amazing and goes very well with the song, so if they do fix that lil part i'm sure they'll put it back on the setlist.

Yea, I thought that too at first. But then you listen closely and he is signing live with it, I guess they just have the track playing along with it so that he didn't have to sing the whole thing since it is so fast in the chorus and a lower range than he usually sings. But there are places that you can tell that he's singing live. But yes, the more I watch/listen to it, the more that I can see him wanting to practice it more so that he can sing it completely live. But Sherry did say that it'd be in the set list for the next tour though on her twitter.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:23 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, I thought that too at first. But then you listen closely and he is signing live with it, I guess they just have the track playing along with it so that he didn't have to sing the whole thing since it is so fast in the chorus and a lower range than he usually sings. But there are places that you can tell that he's singing live. But yes, the more I watch/listen to it, the more that I can see him wanting to practice it more so that he can sing it completely live. But Sherry did say that it'd be in the set list for the next tour though on her twitter.

do we even know when his next tour's gunna be?!? haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:33 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:

Not yet, but they both have mentioned it being the end of this year into next year with him touring overseas too. I believe that they are still working on all the details. But he is filming the Gonzo Files all next month, and that will be at least 4 weeks of filming, that's what I'm thinking anyway. Then I'd think that he'd probably want a longer break, like a month or something, before going back on tour. Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:35 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

Not yet, but they both have mentioned it being the end of this year into next year with him touring overseas too. I believe that they are still working on all the details. But he is filming the Gonzo Files all next month, and that will be at least 4 weeks of filming, that's what I'm thinking anyway. Then I'd think that he'd probably want a longer break, like a month or something, before going back on tour. Smile

haha yeah. as much as i want him to go back on tour - so i have a better chance of getting to see him/meet him!! - i don't want him to have a heartattack just because us fans are too demanding. so, by all means, take a month of so off! haha we'll be getting our pic fix i'm sure all next month of him on set =)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:43 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

haha yeah. as much as i want him to go back on tour - so i have a better chance of getting to see him/meet him!! - i don't want him to have a heartattack just because us fans are too demanding. so, by all means, take a month of so off! haha we'll be getting our pic fix i'm sure all next month of him on set =)

I know. He can so take as long as he needs. Plus is we know that he hates taking vacations and after a few days he's ready to get back to work and is going crazy not having anything to do. haha. So, that always works in our favor. But yes, I hope that we get our pic fix next month. But I'd really just settle for more info on his character and the movie. lol. =)
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:58 pm

I can see how they think he's lip syncing. But he's just singing along with the track, like you said. Do any of you guys remember watching these videos on YouTube? They were back in 2004 fom a some Disney Concert.

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Yea, I remember those too. I don't think that he'd ever truly completely lip sync. He cares too much about his fans and what we think to do that.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:25 pm

I've never seen those before Smile
    lol it's pretty obvious it's the actual track, especially since he usually changes Beautiful Soul a little
    but I don't mind him singing along Smile
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Post  BodyLanguage Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:10 pm

He's singing along for the most part.
    You pretty much have to... he runs up and down the stage & does choreography.
    gotta catch a breath for a second every now and then.
    As long as he doesnt 100% lip sync @ the shows, it doesnt bother me
    Because I know he can sing & it sounds just as good, if not better.. than the record.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:29 pm

BodyLanguage wrote:He's singing along for the most part.
    You pretty much have to... he runs up and down the stage & does choreography.
    gotta catch a breath for a second every now and then.
    As long as he doesnt 100% lip sync @ the shows, it doesnt bother me
    Because I know he can sing & it sounds just as good, if not better.. than the record.

yeah, i mean i kinda perfer him singing live because it sounds more real than the CD, obviously. and before when he would sing BS, it would just sound sexier when he would sing it deeper and not as high-pitched as the CD. haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:01 pm