JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Jesse/Punk'd

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Jesse/Punk'd Empty Jesse/Punk'd

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:03 am

Has anyone seen Jesse on Punk'd?..i tried finding it on YouTube but i cant!...anyine know what they did too him?i know they got him 2wice!...And i heard he cried!that true?He was nominated for Kutcher's Punk'd award for Best Man Tear award on the finale epi of Punk'd!

but what happened?
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Jesse/Punk'd Empty Re: Jesse/Punk'd

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:54 am

here's the link i kind of felt sorry for him i mean i would start crying if all those dudes came up to me!! i didn't know they punk'd him 2 times

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27111798
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:15 pm

haha LMFAO! i LOVE that video - thanks for posting it, cuz i prob haven't seen it since its release on TV. and i'm so with Jesse - get back in the limo and try to hide your tears the best you can with a **** load of biker guys circling around you.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:11 am

thanks sooo much!!!i finally saw it!!!!!!!!!......and my dad wanted to it too,and the whole damn,kept just laughing at him,and making FUN OF JESSE!!!!i know they Punk'd Jesse 2wice!!!!once by himself,,then with Akon
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:32 am

JesseMacNY wrote:the whole damn,kept just laughing at him,and making FUN OF JESSE!!!!

I do the same thing.

lol. Really though, when I first saw it I laughed. It's Punk'd, you have to expect that. I started to feel so bad when Jesse started crying (or almost did. I personally think he was crying) and when he said, "I'm just a kid, I don't want to get hurt." Then I realized he really was scared. Then I stopped laughing at him. But now, I laugh every time I see it.

I was listening to an interview from after that aired and Jesse said that "they edited the hell out of that thing." So appearently there was a lot more swearing. lol. So then I happened to catch it one night with my dad when it aired on one of our local stations and they played the whole thing unedited and I have to say...Jesse was right...
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:56 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:the whole damn,kept just laughing at him,and making FUN OF JESSE!!!!

I do the same thing.

lol. Really though, when I first saw it I laughed. It's Punk'd, you have to expect that. I started to feel so bad when Jesse started crying (or almost did. I personally think he was crying) and when he said, "I'm just a kid, I don't want to get hurt." Then I realized he really was scared. Then I stopped laughing at him. But now, I laugh every time I see it.

I was listening to an interview from after that aired and Jesse said that "they edited the hell out of that thing." So appearently there was a lot more swearing. lol. So then I happened to catch it one night with my dad when it aired on one of our local stations and they played the whole thing unedited and I have to say...Jesse was right...

wow!!!!how bad was Jesse?i know he got F*ck passed the sensors!!!....and i meant to say that my DAD was making fun of him!!!...and I was feeling bad for Jesse!And yes he WAS crying!you can hear it in his voice!!!after he flips his hand through his hair!!!how bad did they have to edit??
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:58 am

If Punk'd was STILL around,it would be hilarious to see how Jesse would react NOW VS. 4 YRS AGO!!!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:58 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

I do the same thing.

what did your dad have to say about him???
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:01 am

JesseMacNY wrote:

He called Jesse a wuss and walked in the kitchen laughing his butt off.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:04 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:

He called Jesse a wuss and walked in the kitchen laughing his butt off.

Thats basically what MY dad called him too!!..Only he said more like this:"What a wuss!...FAG!!!!....".Then at the end,,he says the meanest thing:"WHAT A BITCH!"...

UUUUGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!...JESSE IS SOOOOO NOT!!!!!ABYTHING OF THOSE THINGS!!!!!....HE WAS SCARED!!!I MEAN,WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T BE????....
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:21 am

JesseMacNY wrote:thanks sooo much!!!i finally saw it!!!!!!!!!......and my dad wanted to it too,and the whole damn,kept just laughing at him,and making FUN OF JESSE!!!!i know they Punk'd Jesse 2wice!!!!once by himself,,then with Akon

yeah that 1 was funny aswell but not as funny as jesse's and what's with the food in his hand don't u think aston did a good job singing beautiful soul NOT!! Jesse/Punk'd 110686 Jesse/Punk'd 690817

here's the link to the akon getting punk'd vid

http://www.sharenow.com/base/content/4087/

Jesse/Punk'd 110686 Jesse/Punk'd 690817
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Thank you for posting the URL. Do y'all know if the video is on YouTube?
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 pm

no they're not good quality ones just of people recording it off their t.v. i wanted to be on youtube as well Jesse/Punk'd 110686 Jesse/Punk'd 690817
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:49 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

I do the same thing.

haha really?? do you think they would have that version on Youtube?? i personally loved how gangsta he was trying to act when that first black guy came around, calling him dog and homie and i was like, wow! nothing's really changed there, huh?
    i was laughing ... then when he started crying - and just because the tears didn't fall, doesn't mean that he wasn't - i felt really bad and just wanted him to get back in the limo.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:haha really?? do you think they would have that version on Youtube?? i personally loved how gangsta he was trying to act when that first black guy came around, calling him dog and homie and i was like, wow! nothing's really changed there, huh?
    i was laughing ... then when he started crying - and just because the tears didn't fall, doesn't mean that he wasn't - i felt really bad and just wanted him to get back in the limo.

Well I'm not sure if it's on youtube. You can try searching it. It was on a local tv station in my city, so it might not be unless somebody recorded it at that time. I only caught it once. They played his and Zac Efron's that night. His was also unedited.

Yeah, him being gangsta was hilarious. He's all like, "yo homie just BACK UP!" as he picks food out of his teeth. lol. Then he starts crying..haha. The end was the best though, when Ashton comes out. They REALLY edited that part too. Jesse was running his mouth at that point. lol. Funny as hell though.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:haha really?? do you think they would have that version on Youtube?? i personally loved how gangsta he was trying to act when that first black guy came around, calling him dog and homie and i was like, wow! nothing's really changed there, huh?

Well I'm not sure if it's on youtube. You can try searching it. It was on a local tv station in my city, so it might not be unless somebody recorded it at that time. I only caught it once. They played his and Zac Efron's that night. His was also unedited.

Yeah, him being gangsta was hilarious. He's all like, "yo homie just BACK UP!" as he picks food out of his teeth. lol. Then he starts crying..haha. The end was the best though, when Ashton comes out. They REALLY edited that part too. Jesse was running his mouth at that point. lol. Funny as hell though.

haha oh well. that's okay. haha yeah - that part just made me crack up! i was like, dude, do you know how white you are?? but it's okay - i'm used to it by now.
    haha yeah - i knew that when Ashton came out, he would start running around cursing. but that's also okay - because i would be doing the exact same thing! haha
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:09 pm

I GOTTA ADMIT:WHEN JESS FIRST CAME OUT CURSING,I WAS SURPRISED!'CAUSE,USUALLY,YOU DON'T GET TO SEE THAT PART OF JESSE!!!...BUT IT SURE THE HELL WAS FUNNY!!!.......THEY GOT HIM 2WICE!!!!!!!!!!!!.....FIRST WAS THIS TIME,THEN THEY GOT HIM WITH Akon!!!.......OR MAYBE HE WAS JUST WITH THEM,IDK.......BUT I CANT EXACTLY BLAME JESSE FOR RUNNING HIS MOUTH,CAUSE,REALLY?I'M NOT MUCH BETTER THAN JESSE IS/WAS!!!....HE STILL HAS A MOUTH TO THIS DAY!!LOL...BUT.....I WONDER IF HE WOULD BE ANY DIFFERENT IF,JUST SAY IF PUNK'D WAS STILL AROUND TODAY,WHAT JESSE WOULD DO!?.......WOULD HE REACT THE SAME OR DIFFERENT?!...IDK....WHAT DO you GUYS THINK?....... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:30 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:I GOTTA ADMIT:WHEN JESS FIRST CAME OUT CURSING,I WAS SURPRISED!'CAUSE,USUALLY,YOU DON'T GET TO SEE THAT PART OF JESSE!!!

I've heard interviews with Jesse, mostly the Australian or overseas interviews, where he curses some words. I'm not surprised. He admitted a while ago that it slips and all guys swear. ha, I expected it.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:53 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:I GOTTA ADMIT:WHEN JESS FIRST CAME OUT CURSING,I WAS SURPRISED!'CAUSE,USUALLY,YOU DON'T GET TO SEE THAT PART OF JESSE!!!

I've heard interviews with Jesse, mostly the Australian or overseas interviews, where he curses some words. I'm not surprised. He admitted a while ago that it slips and all guys swear. ha, I expected it.

[i]Really?!..Ha!..I'm kinda used to it now!...But was he worse in DS,or now?!Or basically the same!? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:57 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:I GOTTA ADMIT:WHEN JESS FIRST CAME OUT CURSING,I WAS SURPRISED!'CAUSE,USUALLY,YOU DON'T GET TO SEE THAT PART OF JESSE!!!...BUT IT SURE THE HELL WAS FUNNY!!!.......THEY GOT HIM 2WICE!!!!!!!!!!!!.....FIRST WAS THIS TIME,THEN THEY GOT HIM WITH Akon!!!.......OR MAYBE HE WAS JUST WITH THEM,IDK.......BUT I CANT EXACTLY BLAME JESSE FOR RUNNING HIS MOUTH,CAUSE,REALLY?I'M NOT MUCH BETTER THAN JESSE IS/WAS!!!....HE STILL HAS A MOUTH TO THIS DAY!!LOL...BUT.....I WONDER IF HE WOULD BE ANY DIFFERENT IF,JUST SAY IF PUNK'D WAS STILL AROUND TODAY,WHAT JESSE WOULD DO!?.......WOULD HE REACT THE SAME OR DIFFERENT?!...IDK....WHAT DO you GUYS THINK?....... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

i think he would act the same, because you obviously don't know that it's Punk'd until you're on it and Ashton comes out. haha so, yeah, i think he'd act around the same now.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:15 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:I GOTTA ADMIT:WHEN JESS FIRST CAME OUT CURSING,I WAS SURPRISED!'CAUSE,USUALLY,YOU DON'T GET TO SEE THAT PART OF JESSE!!!...BUT IT SURE THE HELL WAS FUNNY!!!.......THEY GOT HIM 2WICE!!!!!!!!!!!!.....FIRST WAS THIS TIME,THEN THEY GOT HIM WITH Akon!!!.......OR MAYBE HE WAS JUST WITH THEM,IDK.......BUT I CANT EXACTLY BLAME JESSE FOR RUNNING HIS MOUTH,CAUSE,REALLY?I'M NOT MUCH BETTER THAN JESSE IS/WAS!!!....HE STILL HAS A MOUTH TO THIS DAY!!LOL...BUT.....I WONDER IF HE WOULD BE ANY DIFFERENT IF,JUST SAY IF PUNK'D WAS STILL AROUND TODAY,WHAT JESSE WOULD DO!?.......WOULD HE REACT THE SAME OR DIFFERENT?!...IDK....WHAT DO you GUYS THINK?....... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

i think he would act the same, because you obviously don't know that it's Punk'd until you're on it and Ashton comes out. haha so, yeah, i think he'd act around the same now.

Well, I don't think Jesse would act exactly the same. He might act pissed off and throw some cuss words but I think now that he's older he'd try to handle the situation in a more mature manner. He was 17 at the time, just a kid. If that happened now, I don't think he'd be throwing, "Homies" and "dawgs" out at this guy and wouldn't be shouting like he was having a tantrum like he was. lol. He's an adult now.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

Well, I don't think Jesse would act exactly the same. He might act pissed off and throw some cuss words but I think now that he's older he'd try to handle the situation in a more mature manner. He was 17 at the time, just a kid. If that happened now, I don't think he'd be throwing, "Homies" and "dawgs" out at this guy and wouldn't be shouting like he was having a tantrum like he was. lol. He's an adult now.

haha yeah, that does make sense. i forgot about the 'homies' and 'dawgs' for a second ... oh, and i'm sure he wouldn't cry. unless it was REALLY bad. haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:07 am