JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

My Spring Break

jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

My Spring Break Empty My Spring Break

Post  jmachoney Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:16 pm

ugh it sucks total butt! I hate it at my house because my 19 year old brother can cry wolf to my lazy aunt and rarely gets yelled at. im always taking the beef! I wanna move and get out of here! No boys like me. No one likes me. We havent had a car at all! Its been gone. My brother has the other car, he works 2 jobs and go to school monday-friday but hes about to get laid off of one job cause their closing. And my grandma just loves to boss me around and tell me to do stuff. I have NO friends. I have lots of internet friends. My grandma acts like were dirt poor but if she wouldnt have gotten that freaakin car then she could keep our checks. Im not crazy me and my brother get a check cause our mom died. And his is gonna be cut off in may. My sister claims shes gonna start working soon but every job she get somehow she get fired and i got fired from my first job. This is how: i stayed for about a month and rich snobbish people would come up before they did i would wait for them to say hi and sometimes i would say hi and they would give me the meanist look ever! and if i forgot ONE item they would go to coustemer service and they would complain and they claimed that 3 coustermers complained and then they fired me! well i hate it anyways. But yeah ive put in applications for EVERWHERE! every resturant that i can do ive put in a application there every drug store that starts at 16. Grocery stores! why wont anyway hire me. My faimly is always broke and i hate it. Im tired of waiting on Obama to send the check cause he never will! It gets on my nerves. I dont have anyone to talk to any friends to go chill with or nothing! I did have one guy bff and that was it but idk if he will be at school on monday. And i hate school because its like a *group* school were theater sits there and music sits there rich preppy school transfer kids sit there ghetto kids sit there. I cant take it. I wanna kick everyones *butt* and im sick of being the looser. why is everyone avoiding me. I dont hurt a fly im soo nice. No im not pretty im ugly. Maybe if i showed yall a pic of me maybe you can tell me why. I mean comeone i live in a *republican* state anyways. Even my own race is against me. No race will talk to me. My grandma gets sooo *mad* when i say something about Jesse. She yells when i look at Coach purses. Why is she so bitter towards me. She tried to make life happy for me and failed. I cant do anything. I went to a consuler yesterday and i cried while talking about her. Becasue she means the universe to me. Maybe you guys can help me. I would appericate it