JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+10
jessecraze
Jmaclover89
l0vinxJeSsE
xxGetFreakyxx
theone_bettytam
JesseMacNY
starrynights
esmeralda06
JMacLover09
xbackstreetMacx
14 posters

what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!!

xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! Empty what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!!

Post  xbackstreetMacx Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:43 pm

what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! and explain y what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 110686 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 690817
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! Empty Re: what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!!

Post  JMacLover09 Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:33 pm

oh wow ... that is a REALLY tough question. and i always feel like we're talking about this, but i'm gunna have to go with Body Language. even though, it kinda depends on the mood i'm in, ya know?
    that's just my fave song of the moment ... of all time's too hard. haha
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! Empty Re: what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!!

Post  esmeralda06 Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 pm

My all time favorite Jesse song is Beautiful Soul. I love the lyrics and the fact that not that many guys are like that. The kind that prefer a beautiful soul over a beautifl face. Not sure if Jesse is that kind of guy but I'm glad that guys like that do exists.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Hard question! I think I would have to say Without U. It's even my ringtone for when my husband calls. But I love all of Jesse's songs.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 pm

super hard!!!LOL...depends on my mood!...Like,yesterday,i listened to Invincible,Bleeding Love....Sad songs......But i guess i'd have to go with:Leavin',Body Language,How Do You Sleep,Blow Your Mind,etc.....a BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 761607 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 41183 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 41183 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 41183 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 41183 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 41183 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 41183 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 41183 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 54846 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 54846
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:51 pm

I have to say " Leavin' " Razz
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:15 pm

even though i love every one of Jesse's songs and CDs when ppl ask me to pick a song thats my fave and im not allowed to say all of them i usually go with the most recent ones likes Body Language and How Do You Sleep and Crash and Burn cause those r like the 'freshest' to me if thats makes sense
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 pm

If we're talking from his new music, it's 'Crash and Burn.' From his old stuff, it's 'That Was Then' and 'Just So You Know'.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:12 pm

hmm this is so hard lol I love them all but if I had to choose I think I would go with come to me not sure why I love it so much but it makes me feel good when i'm listening to it.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:28 pm

I love all his songs! I have a strong connection with , 'Runnin'!!
    It's hard to explain and only Emily knows about it really, but it was my favorite
    song when Departure came out and it's ended up as wayyy more!
    I understand it somehow and just feel it in me..... (weird but so cool)
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Post  BodyLanguage Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:54 pm

there's nooooo way he's going to listen to every single one
    bedtime71
    bedtime71

Number of posts : 168

Post  bedtime71 Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:24 am

I have so many favorites, and I can rank them all in order, but right now my ultimate favorite song is "How Do You Sleep." I've listened to it over 1,000 times on my play count, and it always lifts my spirits no matter what mood I'm in.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 am

uhh, I love all songs of Jester but uuhm I think my favorite is....Told you so?
    Because it's just soooooooo emotional. When I heard it the first time I was bout to cry. The Lyrics is really cute, Jesse's voice sounds so well in it. And another good reason is, I love lays more than pop rock songs Wink
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:09 am

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:even though i love every one of Jesse's songs and CDs when ppl ask me to pick a song thats my fave and im not allowed to say all of them i usually go with the most recent ones likes Body Language and How Do You Sleep and Crash and Burn cause those r like the 'freshest' to me if thats makes sense

yeah i get wat u mean like wen u hear a new song u listen to it all day long that's wat always happens to me what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 110686 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 110686
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:10 am

NikajMac wrote:uhh, I love all songs of Jester but uuhm I think my favorite is....Told you so?
    Because it's just soooooooo emotional. When I heard it the first time I was bout to cry. The Lyrics is really cute, Jesse's voice sounds so well in it. And another good reason is, I love lays more than pop rock songs Wink

that's my fave as well cos u can tell by his voice he means it and it means a lot to him if that makes sense what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 110686 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 110686 what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 110686
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:49 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:even though i love every one of Jesse's songs and CDs when ppl ask me to pick a song thats my fave and im not allowed to say all of them i usually go with the most recent ones likes Body Language and How Do You Sleep and Crash and Burn cause those r like the 'freshest' to me if thats makes sense

yeah, ditto!
    hazeleyedgirl91

Number of posts : 25

Post  hazeleyedgirl91 Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:46 am

wow this is like the hardest question EVER! i love them all....but i would have to say Body Language...i just what's ur all time favourite JMac song!!! 690817 it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:16 pm