JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

The Life of Riley

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

The Life of Riley Empty The Life of Riley

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Ok, so do any of you remember Riley Smith? He was in Summerland and the Disney movie Motocrossed. Anyway, he pur a band together and they decided to call themselves The Life of Riley. I'm just like IN LOVE with them right now! Has anyone else heard of or listened to them?

If not but you want to, you can check them out here: The Life of Riley
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

The Life of Riley Empty Re: The Life of Riley

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 pm

omg, yeah! haha i LOVED him on Summerland and he was just too hot on that Disney movie =)
    haven't heard a lot of him lately, but i guess he's just been writing music and stuff? do you know if any of it will get released soon, like on CD, because it isn't so bad. haha i just love how it's called 'The Life of Riley'. haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Yea, I know. Well, he has been in a lot of episodes of 24 apparently, I don't watch it. And he had a series called Driven that got canceled, again I didn't watch it. But yea, I haven't really heard too much from him anywhere, till now with the band. But um, they do have an online store, the link is the cd cover on their page. They have 2 cds too. =)
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Ok, so do any of you remember Riley Smith? He was in Summerland and the Disney movie Motocrossed. Anyway, he pur a band together and they decided to call themselves The Life of Riley. I'm just like IN LOVE with them right now! Has anyone else heard of or listened to them?

haha rachel =)

i've heard of them Wink
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:52 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Ok, so do any of you remember Riley Smith? He was in Summerland and the Disney movie Motocrossed. Anyway, he pur a band together and they decided to call themselves The Life of Riley. I'm just like IN LOVE with them right now! Has anyone else heard of or listened to them?

haha rachel =)

i've heard of them Wink

haha. Heather =)

Really? That;s awesome! Wink
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha rachel =)

i've heard of them Wink

haha. Heather =)

only because of his twitter page that i decided to look up yesterday when i was very bored hahaha

...i really want to watch motocrossed now...
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha rachel =)

i've heard of them Wink

haha. Heather =)

only because of his twitter page that i decided to look up yesterday when i was very bored hahaha

haha. Yea, thanks for that tip btw! =)

Yea, I know. I do too. They had it on the Disney channel earlier this month, and I recorded it on the dvr and watched it, but I deleted it. Sad
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:05 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha rachel =)

i've heard of them Wink

haha. Heather =)

Yea, I know. I do too. They had it on the Disney channel earlier this month, and I recorded it on the dvr and watched it, but I deleted it. Sad

haha no problem =)

i know! i missed it =/
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:08 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha rachel =)

i've heard of them Wink

haha. Heather =)

haha no problem =)

i know! i missed it =/

Awe, that sucks. He's flippin' HOT in that movie! Does anyone know if it's one of the ones that Disney has brought out on DVD?
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha rachel =)

i've heard of them Wink

haha. Heather =)

haha no problem =)

i know! i missed it =/

Awe, that sucks. He's flippin' HOT in that movie! Does anyone know if it's one of the ones that Disney has brought out on DVD?

i know! i love it! i've seen it many times haha

alright confession- i looked this up haha and i found it on amazon (only on tape) like over a year ago and its still not in stock, so i'm going with a no on this one haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:12 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha rachel =)

i've heard of them Wink

haha. Heather =)

haha no problem =)

i know! i missed it =/

alright confession- i looked this up haha and i found it on amazon (only on tape) like over a year ago and its still not in stock, so i'm going with a no on this one haha

Yea, I know. I used to have to watch it every single time they aired it, right after it premiered, just to see Riley! And then I flipped out when I saw him in Summerland. haha.

Ok, it's fine, I've done that to with certain things. haha. Well, then I hope that they will sometime in the future, hopefully soon. Smile
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:15 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

haha rachel =)

i've heard of them Wink

haha. Heather =)

haha no problem =)

i know! i missed it =/

Yea, I know. I used to have to watch it every single time they aired it, right after it premiered, just to see Riley! And then I flipped out when I saw him in Summerland. haha.

Ok, it's fine, I've done that to with certain things. haha. Well, then I hope that they will sometime in the future, hopefully soon. Smile

i know! he was the best thing about that movie haha
    and i know! i loved when he was on summerland!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 pm

heathermarie wrote:

Yes, definitely! OMG! Did you know that the girl that plays Andy in it is also in the movie Popstar with Aaron Carter? I didn't realize that till this last time I watched Motocrossed. haha.

I know! I loved him on Summerland, though he played the total jerk, still loved him! And Kellen too! =)
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:28 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

Yes, definitely! OMG! Did you know that the girl that plays Andy in it is also in the movie Popstar with Aaron Carter? I didn't realize that till this last time I watched Motocrossed. haha.

I know! I loved him on Summerland, though he played the total jerk, still loved him! And Kellen too! =)

oh really? i never realized that haha

i know! me too =)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

i know! me too =)

Yea, I hadn't either. So, of course, just to make sure I was right and not seeing things, I googled her and sure enough she's in them both. Then just to further make sure, I had to watch Popstar. haha.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

i know! me too =)

Yea, I hadn't either. So, of course, just to make sure I was right and not seeing things, I googled her and sure enough she's in them both. Then just to further make sure, I had to watch Popstar. haha.

haha =)
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:55 pm

oh, so i totally just read everything the two of you were saying ... cuz i'm bored and cool like that. haha ... and they actually had Motorcrossed on today on DisneyXD. i watched and thought if Riley ... SO hot.
    and, because of him playing Tanner on Summerland, i now associate everytime i hear the name 'Tanner' with him. haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:35 pm