JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
adriiii
Jmaclover89
heathermarie
xbackstreetMacx
8 posters

i found this jesse interveiw

xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

i found this jesse interveiw Empty i found this jesse interveiw

Post  xbackstreetMacx Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:23 am

i've found this interview u might have read it i don't know how long it is but oh well as long it's about jesse

http://www.teenmusic.com/d.asp?r=175539&c=1004&p=1

i found this jesse interveiw 110686 i found this jesse interveiw 110686 i found this jesse interveiw 690817 i found this jesse interveiw 110686
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

i found this jesse interveiw Empty Re: i found this jesse interveiw

Post  heathermarie Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 am

i haven't read that in a while, thanks for posting! =)
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am

I loved that interview when I first saw it and still do so thanks for posting it again.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:02 pm

thanks! it's been a while since I saw it Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:21 pm

hmm ... i don't remember actually reading that before. haha man, i feel lame.
    thanks for posting! it was cute =)
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 pm

I've never read that, thanks for posting it! Smile
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

Post  xbackstreetMacx Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:51 pm

i can't beleive no one noticed him at the mall.!!! i found this jesse interveiw 110686
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:33 pm

xbackstreetMacx wrote:i can't beleive no one noticed him at the mall.!!! i found this jesse interveiw 110686

haha maybe he was wearing a hat or something?? that's the only explaination i can think of ... because, really - how can someone not recognize that face?!? haha
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:03 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    xbackstreetMacx wrote:i can't beleive no one noticed him at the mall.!!! i found this jesse interveiw 110686

haha maybe he was wearing a hat or something?? that's the only explaination i can think of ... because, really - how can someone not recognize that face?!? haha

haha i know right! i don't even know what i would do if i went to the mall and i saw him there too...even if he had a hat or something, i still think you would be able to tell. all he would have to do is like, smile and you would know haha
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:06 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

haha i know right! i don't even know what i would do if i went to the mall and i saw him there too...even if he had a hat or something, i still think you would be able to tell. all he would have to do is like, smile and you would know haha

haha yeah. i think i would end up just staring myself. haha maybe that's why no one bothered him; they were all just too stunned to do anything. haha
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:09 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

haha yeah. i think i would end up just staring myself. haha maybe that's why no one bothered him; they were all just too stunned to do anything. haha

haha yeah that sounds about right..but i'm sure some girls would just go insane and like try to tackle him or something. like that one video where he jumped into the crowd and they were all over him. i guess there would be mixed reactions haha
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:22 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

haha yeah that sounds about right..but i'm sure some girls would just go insane and like try to tackle him or something. like that one video where he jumped into the crowd and they were all over him. i guess there would be mixed reactions haha

oh God! i got so scared for him while watching that video!! haha they were like about to rape him ... it was intense.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:25 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

oh God! i got so scared for him while watching that video!! haha they were like about to rape him ... it was intense.

i know! and it was here in boston...i wasn't there but i was watching it live haha and when that happened i was like holy crap! don't kill him! haha some of them were grabbing his neck too....crazy
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:19 am

Thank you for posting :-)
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 am

that was so good thanks for posting i found this jesse interveiw 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:06 pm