JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+8
xbackstreetMacx
JMacLover09
NikajMac
xxGetFreakyxx
Jmaclover89
Jmaclover16
esmeralda06
JessexBroadway
12 posters

Vote best dressed male

JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Vote best dressed male Empty Vote best dressed male

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:34 am

esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Vote best dressed male Empty Re: Vote best dressed male

Post  esmeralda06 Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:02 am

I voted. Haha! I'm not surprised that JB is in the lead, their fans are quite unique.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:27 am

Yeah well, Jobros win at everything.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 am

I don't know if I am the only one on her but I hate the Jonas brother because they are stealing all the spotlight and it's not fair!! I am not just saying this because of this post about best dressed.. I am just saying it based on everything they are hogging up the spotlight and I hate that no one gets to shine in the light because of them they need to go away for a while woo lol I feel better!! Vote best dressed male 690817
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:14 am

he still only has 1% thats sad. and why is i t that the jobros win at everything there nominated for. like i Mean I like them in all but its sorta like they don't really give the rest of the nominees a fair chance cuz its like they have the biggest fan base and obviously win in everything. and I bet there gonna win for best summer love song instead of Jesse. (hopefully not though)
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:13 pm

he has 2% now(: lol
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:58 am

3 % now Wink uuh Jesse is way better than the JB's.

Last edited by NikajMac on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:I don't know if I am the only one on her but I hate the Jonas brother because they are stealing all the spotlight and it's not fair!! I am not just saying this because of this post about best dressed.. I am just saying it based on everything they are hogging up the spotlight and I hate that no one gets to shine in the light because of them they need to go away for a while woo lol I feel better!! Vote best dressed male 690817

haha i totally understand where you're coming from, girl! i don't hate them - i mean, they're cute for the younger crowd, but i really don't think i'm gunna watch the TCAs just because of them, since they're nominated for like EVERYTHING and are even hosting the damn thing! i don't think that is fair at all - it might as well be called the JoBroCAs (even though that makes no sense. haha never mind ...)
    anyway - i voted! and now he's 4%, tied with someone else, i forget. BUT, at least he's winning over Robert Pattinson. that kid's just MAJORLY creepy.
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

Post  xbackstreetMacx Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:10 am

JMacLover09 wrote:
    Jmaclover16 wrote:I don't know if I am the only one on her but I hate the Jonas brother because they are stealing all the spotlight and it's not fair!! I am not just saying this because of this post about best dressed.. I am just saying it based on everything they are hogging up the spotlight and I hate that no one gets to shine in the light because of them they need to go away for a while woo lol I feel better!! Vote best dressed male 690817

haha i totally understand where you're coming from, girl! i don't hate them - i mean, they're cute for the younger crowd, but i really don't think i'm gunna watch the TCAs just because of them, since they're nominated for like EVERYTHING and are even hosting the damn thing! i don't think that is fair at all - it might as well be called the JoBroCAs (even though that makes no sense. haha never mind ...)
    anyway - i voted! and now he's 4%, tied with someone else, i forget. BUT, at least he's winning over Robert Pattinson. that kid's just MAJORLY creepy.

jesse's won the best solo male artist award that's wat i heard maybe he'll get slimed again this year Vote best dressed male 110686 Vote best dressed male 110686
    jmcfan2

Number of posts : 28

Vote best dressed male Empty kids choice

Post  jmcfan2 Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Getting slimed is from the kid choice awards not the teen choice and Jesse did get slimed Smile the awards film tomorrow right?

xbackstreetMacx wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

jesse's won the best solo male artist award that's wat i heard maybe he'll get slimed again this year Vote best dressed male 110686 Vote best dressed male 110686
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

Post  xbackstreetMacx Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:15 pm

jmcfan2 wrote:Getting slimed is from the kid choice awards not the teen choice and Jesse did get slimed Smile the awards film tomorrow right?

xbackstreetMacx wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

yeah then on the 10th it's the music awards one i think i want jesse or david archuleta to win the love song award Vote best dressed male 110686 Vote best dressed male 110686
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:37 pm

xbackstreetMacx wrote:
    jmcfan2 wrote:Getting slimed is from the kid choice awards not the teen choice and Jesse did get slimed Smile the awards film tomorrow right?

xbackstreetMacx wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

yeah then on the 10th it's the music awards one i think i want jesse or david archuleta to win the love song award Vote best dressed male 110686 Vote best dressed male 110686

yeah, the TCAs air on Fox on Monday, the 10th at 8 PM i think. he probably won't win though, i wouldn't hold my breath.
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:42 pm

You're not alone! I 900000000000000000000% TIMES INFINITY agree with you! Everything started falling apart once HSM, Hannah Montana, & Jonas Brothers, & Disney in general started to become $$$$$$$$$$$ hungry. That year, 2006, was the year HSM, HM, & JB were getting more attention from Hollywood Records, which, in my theory, lead to the lack of support for RWYWM. Their movies, music & shows suck blubber nuggets! IDKY people even bother with them in the first place! Jesse has more heart, soul, talent, & love in one a** cheek than they have in their entire bodies! I blame them for Jesse's fallout. From 2006-2007, Jesse didn't get the credit, recognition, and attention he deserved and I think that pressure got to him; mentally & physically. He was a wreck those years and it's scary looking back on it. I get so scared that if things aren't going to turn out like they used to 5 years ago, that something bad would happen to him. A REASON I CANNOT EXPLAIN, SO DO NOT ASK ME!!! I want Disney to disappear for good & never come back because I am freaking sick of their stupid, fantasy-life chiz! They go for fantasy than reality. No one can be a rockstar if they keep wearing wigs & living double lives. As for the show J.O.N.A.S, it's pretty much a train wreck! JB isn't even that cute! Timmy McCartney is wayyyyyyy hotter than Frankie Jonas anyway! They need to just leave & let other MORE talented celebs...*COUGH* *COUGH*....JESSE...get their time to shine. I don't care if they opened up for Jesse way back in the day or that they let Jesse perform with them; they are one of the most ANNOYING human beings on the planet & I can't stand to look at any of their faces without having to hold down my lunch!

Rambling....sorry.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:46 pm

damn, that was dramatic ... haha
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:34 am

JesseMAC22 wrote:

You're not alone! I 900000000000000000000% TIMES INFINITY agree with you! Everything started falling apart once HSM, Hannah Montana, & Jonas Brothers, & Disney in general started to become $$$$$$$$$$$ hungry. That year, 2006, was the year HSM, HM, & JB were getting more attention from Hollywood Records, which, in my theory, lead to the lack of support for RWYWM. Their movies, music & shows suck blubber nuggets! IDKY people even bother with them in the first place! Jesse has more heart, soul, talent, & love in one a** cheek than they have in their entire bodies! I blame them for Jesse's fallout. From 2006-2007, Jesse didn't get the credit, recognition, and attention he deserved and I think that pressure got to him; mentally & physically. He was a wreck those years and it's scary looking back on it. I get so scared that if things aren't going to turn out like they used to 5 years ago, that something bad would happen to him. A REASON I CANNOT EXPLAIN, SO DO NOT ASK ME!!! I want Disney to disappear for good & never come back because I am freaking sick of their stupid, fantasy-life chiz! They go for fantasy than reality. No one can be a rockstar if they keep wearing wigs & living double lives. As for the show J.O.N.A.S, it's pretty much a train wreck! JB isn't even that cute! Timmy McCartney is wayyyyyyy hotter than Frankie Jonas anyway! They need to just leave & let other MORE talented celebs...*COUGH* *COUGH*....JESSE...get their time to shine. I don't care if they opened up for Jesse way back in the day or that they let Jesse perform with them; they are one of the most ANNOYING human beings on the planet & I can't stand to look at any of their faces without having to hold down my lunch!

Rambling....sorry.

Very Happy My opinion to your "novel" is, I could not say this even better. Look at Kevin *choke*
    i don't think Nick is cute or Joe hot....I don't know, I liked their song S.O.S but nothing more.....Robert pattinson looks soo "scruffy" BAH! You're just sooo right with everything you said, even that with RWYWM....I hate DISNEY! there are just little kids, I mean J.O.N.A.S was not succesful, even not their 3D movie....they're album was unfortunatley number 1 ..... HEY I am sooo LUCKY Very Happy Jonas Brothers aren't succesfull here in germany Very Happy lol! Robert Pattinson is -.- I don't know, I saw Twilight yeah? I really liked this movie but ALL the drama over Kristen and Rob made me soo OHHH! I mean "harry potter" was more successful than twilight and twilight gets more attention.... BAH! rob looks like he never takes a shower. Jesse deserves everything, fame, fans attention...he's not as the JB's....he's more I don't know, he's not a little "girl" as Nick he's a man, he's funny, GREAT singer songwriter dancer he's just amazing Wink)
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 pm

i totally agree with you! i'm sick of the jonas brothers hogging all of the spotlight! if jesse doesn't win, it'll be because of them! i know it! or because of damn justin timberlake! i used to like him, but he's become too bigheaded! PLEASE JESSE WIN! Sad
    mandy_tran306
    mandy_tran306

Number of posts : 173

Post  mandy_tran306 Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 pm

You're not the only one. I hate them, too. I think they're so disgusting. They're not even like boys.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:12 am