JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

pretty much a straight to the point introduction of me

aprsajlmlalcfan

Number of posts : 61

pretty much a straight to the point introduction of me Empty pretty much a straight to the point introduction of me

Post  aprsajlmlalcfan Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:54 pm

hmm.ok well my name is april ive been a fan of jesse since his "beautiful soul" days.. when i first saw him i was like daanng whos this hot guy hehe nd looked up his songs which i found were AMAZING. ever since i def got hooked n he was a singer i label to be my fav most def! hes great at what he does in all entertainment fields n sings anything really well! all you really need to know bout me is that im a ginormous jesse fan !! Very Happy pretty much a straight to the point introduction of me 690817

hope to meet people who are jesse fans too! :]
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Number of posts : 137
    Hobbies : listining 2 music hangin' out with friends havin' fun decoratin' stuff computer stuff pantin' school texting drawing dance

pretty much a straight to the point introduction of me Empty Re: pretty much a straight to the point introduction of me

Post  iwantjessenow4me Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:13 am

well i don't think u will meet anyone thats NOT a jesse mccartney fan on this website!DUH!i'm samantha.i'm 9 years old.i've been a fan of jesse mccartney since beautiful soul,i just FORGOT about him in 2005 - 2007!i was a fan of britany spears at the time.eeeewwww!i know.