JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Jesse talking to my local radio station Kiss 108

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Jesse talking to my local radio station Kiss 108 Empty Jesse talking to my local radio station Kiss 108

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:35 am

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Jesse talking to my local radio station Kiss 108 Empty Re: Jesse talking to my local radio station Kiss 108

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 am

This is the second part
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Jesse talking to my local radio station Kiss 108 Empty Re: Jesse talking to my local radio station Kiss 108

Post  ILoveJesseMac Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 am

Thanks.. I LOVE it when they say all these nice things about Jesse..
    I laughed sooo much when I first heard this, at the end where he says that jesse got so much money. Razz lol
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:15 am

i remember listening to this =)
    thanks for posting!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:26 am