JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+21
Admin
heathermarie
ILoveJesseMac
stinemarie
adriiii
xxGetFreakyxx
jesseluver182
Jmaclover16
theone_bettytam
NikajMac
Audrine
JesseMacNY
maralita
Skysthelimit
JessexBroadway
JesseMAC22
BodyLanguage
ILuvJmac86
Jmaclover89
hazeleyedgirl91
JesseMacDeparture
25 posters

NEW SONG JesseMac - Unrehearsed (Updated - Download link added again)

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

NEW SONG JesseMac - Unrehearsed (Updated - Download link added again) Empty NEW SONG JesseMac - Unrehearsed (Updated - Download link added again)

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Listen to it HERE

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zoel2hhotqy (Let me know if it works, it works for me.)

The song is written by Ryan Tedder for Josh Hoge (according to ASCAP).
    So, I'm guessing Jesse did this song as a demo. In my opinion it doesn't sound like a song that Jesse would do for himself, but who knows. I found it on imeem. The song is listed as NLT, but it's Jesse.

The lyrics (typed up by myself, if I got anything wrong let me know! Smile ):

Ooooo, oh oh oh oh oh
    Oh, oh, oh
    I tried to find, words that escaped me
    Poetic lines, to tell you how I feel
    But anytime I try to say something ever
    It doesn't ever find it's way to your heart
    Think I'm playing apart

I could write down the things I would say
    Search for the right words to sweep you away
    But you might misunderstand
    If you think it sounds planned
    So I'd rather you hear it from me first
    Unrehearsed, yes, unrehearsed

Although I might stutter and stumble
    I look in your eyes and speak from my soul
    Not afraid of comin' (?)no less(?) than perfect
    'Cause in the end it's all worth it
    No need to spell this thing out
    Girl I'ma tell you right now

So I'd rather you hear it from me first
    Un-re-hearsed

Let me talk to you, baby
    I ain't even tryin' to play it perfect
    Only one way I know how to work it

So, I'd rather you hear it from me first
    Yes, I'd rather you hear it from me first
    Hear it from me, unrehearsed
    Un-re-hearsed (Unrehearsed)
    Yeah, oh no oh oh oh oh (Unrehearsed)

Last edited by JesseMacDeparture on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 11 times in total
    hazeleyedgirl91

Number of posts : 25

NEW SONG JesseMac - Unrehearsed (Updated - Download link added again) Empty Re: NEW SONG JesseMac - Unrehearsed (Updated - Download link added again)

Post  hazeleyedgirl91 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:11 pm

thanks for posting!
    its a cute song...but its kinda like his older stuff not really the new sound he going for on Departure
    but i like it lol
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

NEW SONG JesseMac - Unrehearsed (Updated - Download link added again) Empty Re: NEW SONG JesseMac - Unrehearsed (Updated - Download link added again)

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 pm

hazeleyedgirl91 wrote:thanks for posting!
    its a cute song...but its kinda like his older stuff not really the new sound he going for on Departure
    but i like it lol

You're welcome! Smile
    Yeah, it does. I'm thinking it was probably recorded when he first started recording for Departure or when he was 'searching' for his sound.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 pm

even thought its not like his current direction its still really good
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  ILuvJmac86 Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Oh, I luv it!!! I could see him performing this at his concerts....
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Post  BodyLanguage Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 pm

dude. how do i download this? i love it!!!!

i also love josh hoge.. hes the man
    BodyLanguage

Post  BodyLanguage Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:04 pm

nvm. found it.

love it!
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:07 pm

BodyLanguage wrote:nvm. found it.

love it!

where'd you download it?
    If it ever releases (I doubt it will) I'll buy it too. Smile
    BodyLanguage

Post  BodyLanguage Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 am

im not sure where i found it now.. but google "unrehearsed - ryan tedder"

I would buy as well. I've bought both of his CD's Smile
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 am

I broke down crying within the 1st 30 seconds of this song!!!!! Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad No joke! It reminded me of the book Evermore by Alyson Noel. It's JATIE MCCASSIDY in a book! IMO, this SHOULD'VE BEEN ON DEPARTURE OR RECHARGED! It's a very beautiful song and it makes look back on the book. Here's the synopsis:

Ever, trying to drown out her new psychic powers by listening to loud music and covering herself with hooded sweatshirts and sunglasses, feels a sudden and overwhelming connection to Damen, the too-good-to-be true new guy at school. Unlike the other people she has encountered since the accident she somehow survived, she cannot see his aura or hear his thoughts. It is clear from the start that something is not quite normal with Damen. He does not seem to eat or sleep, conjures flowers, has the uncanny ability to seem to know what Ever is thinking, and has knowledge far beyond his seventeen years. Beautiful and cruel Drina seems determined to make to Ever suffer. Drina, Damen, and Ever share a long history as their lives have been entwined for hundreds of years. This first novel in the Immortals series will appeal to fans of the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer, and in fact, seems heavily inspired by it. Although here the beings are immortal, the partial explanation of what that entails is revealed in the closing chapters of the book, which poke a healthy amount of fun at the idea of vampires existing. Ever is ultimately a likeable character as she heals and learns to forgive herself for the accident that killed the rest of her family and let go of her dead younger sister, Riley, who has been a companion to Ever throughout the book. She also falls head over heels in love during the process. Reviewer: Erin Wyatt

You'd have to read the book to get the idea. It reflects on how Damen has been trying to be with Ever. Over the course of 300 years, Damen kept losing her (Ever) and it wasn't until he found her again, that Ever was reluctant into giving into him. She didn't know whether to believe Damen and he didn't know how to get her to believe that he is truly a good guy; despite his past. And as quoted from the book:
    Damen wrote:Ever, please. You've got to cut me some slack. I'm not like you. You've only been around, well in this life anyway, seventeen years, while I've lived Hundreds! More than enough time to make a few mistakes. And while there are certainly plenty of things to judge me on, I hardly think my relationship with Drina is one of them. Things were different back then. I was different. I was vain, superficial, and extremely materialistic. I was out for myself, taking all that could. But the moment I met you everything changed, and when I lost you, well, I never knew such agonizing pain. But then later, when you reappeared--" ... "Well, no sooner had I found you, than I lost you again. And so it went, over and over. An endless cycle of love and loss--until now."
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 am

Omg, i want this on my ipod now. lol
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:57 am

OMG! I love it! Smile
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:13 am

BodyLanguage wrote:im not sure where i found it now.. but google "unrehearsed - ryan tedder"

I would buy as well. I've bought both of his CD's Smile

Found it! Thank you!!
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 am

HelplesslyFalling wrote:Omg, i want this on my ipod now. lol

You want me to put a download link in the post? Smile
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 am

JesseMacDeparture wrote:

Yes please Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You rock Ash! I seriously mean it Very Happy Very Happy afro afro
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 am

JesseMacDeparture wrote:

Pleasee!! Smile I will love ya forever ! lol
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:19 am

Alright, I added a download link. Very Happy
    Somebody uploaded it to ZippyShare, but once mediafire starts working I'm gonna use that instead.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:58 am

Aww, i dont think it works Sad
    maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:20 am

he sings it beautifully!

but.....the download link doesn't work Sad
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:12 am

got it!!!

if Jesse DID write this,not bad!
    Audrine
    Audrine

Number of posts : 33
    Hobbies : Music : JESSE MCCARTNEY, Taekwondo and my Car

Post  Audrine Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 am

waw i love that song !!!
    His voice is so perfect....
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 am

God that sounds so cute Very Happy
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:15 am

Ryan Tedder's not my cup of tea, I mean I don't know how to appreciate his music BUT HE'S A WONDERFUL SONGWRITER!

GOSH, JESSE'S VOICE IS PREFECT!

Can't download it by the way.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 am

where is the download link???
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:59 am

i know, im waiting here for it hahaha i want this song!!!! Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:48 pm