JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Michael jackson song and jesse mccartney

xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

Michael jackson song and jesse mccartney Empty Michael jackson song and jesse mccartney

Post  xbackstreetMacx Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:08 pm

so on mj's wikipedia it says jesse feartured with michael on his song what more can i give english version i can't find the track anywhere does any one have it or heard it i really be grateful if someone found it thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_More_Can_I_Give

Michael jackson song and jesse mccartney 110686 Michael jackson song and jesse mccartney 110686
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Michael jackson song and jesse mccartney Empty Re: Michael jackson song and jesse mccartney

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7baeBy7E-w
    i found this but jesse wasnt in it
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Michael jackson song and jesse mccartney Empty Re: Michael jackson song and jesse mccartney

Post  JessexBroadway Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Weird..
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 pm

This is kinda cool and kinda weird. haha. I guess it was supposed to be on MJ's album? I know that he had been remaking some his hits with newer artists, like the last person to work with him in the studio was Akon. So, maybe that's what this was for or something. Hmm...
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:This is kinda cool and kinda weird. haha. I guess it was supposed to be on MJ's album? I know that he had been remaking some his hits with newer artists, like the last person to work with him in the studio was Akon. So, maybe that's what this was for or something. Hmm...

Michael did this song to raise money for a 9/11 charity back in 2001. The song never got released because of issues Michael was having with his record label at the time. He felt they weren't promoting his current album properly and him and Tommy Mottola were butting heads.
    He re-made some of his hits from Thriller for the 25th anniversary last year.

Jesse wasn't apart of this song. I have no idea why wiki has him listed but then again...it's wikipedia. Jesse was around 14 at the time and I'm sure he would have mentioned this experience once before if he was ever apart of it.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:01 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:This is kinda cool and kinda weird. haha. I guess it was supposed to be on MJ's album? I know that he had been remaking some his hits with newer artists, like the last person to work with him in the studio was Akon. So, maybe that's what this was for or something. Hmm...

Michael did this song to raise money for a 9/11 charity back in 2001. The song never got released because of issues Michael was having with his record label at the time. He felt they weren't promoting his current album properly and him and Tommy Mottola were butting heads.
    He re-made some of his hits from Thriller for the 25th anniversary last year.

Jesse wasn't apart of this song. I have no idea why wiki has him listed but then again...it's wikipedia. Jesse was around 14 at the time and I'm sure he would have mentioned this experience once before if he was ever apart of it.

Thank you. Yea, that's the other thing that I thought was weird. I mean, it's Michael Jackson! Even if it wasn't released, Jesse would have mentioned that he got to work with him because that is still HUGE! Especially being that young. And yes, you definitely can't trust wikipedia, especially when there are parts of the pages that anyone can just go on and change or add info.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:23 am