JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
heathermarie
Jmaclover89
jesseluver182
7 posters

Jesses New Saynow Message

jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Jesses New Saynow Message Empty Jesses New Saynow Message

Post  jesseluver182 Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:33 pm

why is jesse not filming a video for BL right now, whys he in the studio? you guys sure that there will be a real music video!?
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Jesses New Saynow Message Empty Re: Jesses New Saynow Message

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm

I remember him saying a while back that he would release a live video first then later a real one would come but mabye he changed his mind.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:57 pm

i'm pretty sure that he is going to have another video, but they released the live performance one because since he was filming, he didn't have time to film it right away.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:26 pm

heathermarie wrote:i'm pretty sure that he is going to have another video, but they released the live performance one because since he was filming, he didn't have time to film it right away.

hey i just added more too my stories!!the Sunshine one,and the Buy You A Drank/Body Language are you still reading them or no?lemme know!

please!!

I love you I love you Jesses New Saynow Message 690817 Jesses New Saynow Message 690817 Jesses New Saynow Message 110686 Jesses New Saynow Message 110686 Jesses New Saynow Message 110686
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:i'm pretty sure that he is going to have another video, but they released the live performance one because since he was filming, he didn't have time to film it right away.

hey i just added more too my stories!!the Sunshine one,and the Buy You A Drank/Body Language are you still reading them or no?lemme know!

please!!

I love you I love you Jesses New Saynow Message 690817 Jesses New Saynow Message 690817 Jesses New Saynow Message 110686 Jesses New Saynow Message 110686 Jesses New Saynow Message 110686

oh yeah i am sorry i just havent replied! but i will definitely read what you added soon! =)
    mandy_tran306
    mandy_tran306

Number of posts : 173

Post  mandy_tran306 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:10 am

I've just heard his message. Did he come back to the studio to write songs for new album?
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:35 am

uhm Jesse said he'll release first the Live- performance video then another one :S. That's what I heard ): can't wait to see it Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 am

Hes mostly writting songs for other people!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 am

jessecraze wrote:Hes mostly writting songs for other people!

So he's in the Studio right now?!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:43 am

heathermarie wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:

please!!

oh yeah i am sorry i just havent replied! but i will definitely read what you added soon! =)

thanks!!BOTH OF THEM!BOTH STORIES!!Sunshine and Buy You A Drank/Body Language theres like,3 new pages for Buy You A Drank/Body language
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 am

JesseMacNY wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:

please!!

thanks!!BOTH OF THEM!BOTH STORIES!!Sunshine and Buy You A Drank/Body Language theres like,3 new pages for Buy You A Drank/Body language

oh really? i think i still need to catch up then lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:37 am