JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+8
theone_bettytam
l0vinxJeSsE
JMacLover09
adriiii
JesseMacDeparture
xxGetFreakyxx
COMcCartney
monia16
12 posters

Jesse McCartney Needs A New Makeup Artist

monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Jesse McCartney Needs A New Makeup Artist Empty Jesse McCartney Needs A New Makeup Artist

Post  monia16 Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Just Jared just posted this article.

"Jesse McCartney hits the red carpet at the 7th Annual Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party at Milk Studios on Friday (September 25) in Los Angeles.

No thanks to his makeup artist, the 22-year-old singer showed up looking a little too tan for the event. His face makeup wasn’t applied on evenly and the color doesn’t even match his neck!

Poor Jesse!

10+ pictures inside of Jesse McCartney needing a new makeup artist…

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09/26/jesse-mccartney-makeup-artist/#ixzz0SEa4U8PX"

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09/26/jesse-mccartney-makeup-artist/
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Jesse McCartney Needs A New Makeup Artist Empty Re: Jesse McCartney Needs A New Makeup Artist

Post  COMcCartney Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:30 pm

I really don't think it's that noticeable. He still looks great. I had to really look to see the difference in the face and neck, but they were really grasping at straws here.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Jesse McCartney Needs A New Makeup Artist Empty Re: Jesse McCartney Needs A New Makeup Artist

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:44 pm

i didnt even notice anything ?

but i can tell that jesse has gained weight his face looks rounder lol
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:12 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:i didnt even notice anything ?

but i can tell that jesse has gained weight his face looks rounder lol
    I know, lol. DRINKIN' TO MUCH JMAC?
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Actually...I kinda agree with them..if a makeup artist can't even get a shade right then he needs a new one..Well it's not that bad but it is noticeable and a makeup artist for a celebrity should know how to put on makeup..you know?

ohh no he face does look rounder Sad lol
    I guess he still hasn't hit the gym ...
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm

yeah, and i think the over-tanned face just makes him look older than 22. he still looks cute and stuff - and his hair is DIVINE! - but all those wrinkles make him look a lot older =(
    i just feel bad for him. haha which i shouldn't.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:24 pm

It looks like he did it himself...
    that's pretty bad..

He needs to stop drinking. Not saying he is, but he will get fat. Just because he's at clubs all the time doesn't mean he has to drink everytime. He's getting that "beer" face.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:52 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:yeah, and i think the over-tanned face just makes him look older than 22. he still looks cute and stuff - and his hair is DIVINE! - but all those wrinkles make him look a lot older =(

if he lost the weight he wouldnt look as old
    my friend said Jesse looked really young in the HDYS video like 17 yrs old and his weight was under control then (and i don't mean his weight is out of contro lright now he was just skinnier then)
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:27 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:yeah, and i think the over-tanned face just makes him look older than 22. he still looks cute and stuff - and his hair is DIVINE! - but all those wrinkles make him look a lot older =(

if he lost the weight he wouldnt look as old
    my friend said Jesse looked really young in the HDYS video like 17 yrs old and his weight was under control then (and i don't mean his weight is out of contro lright now he was just skinnier then)

yeah, i get what you're saying. and it makes sense. he just needs to re-join that gym Wink but man, do i feel bad for saying that! haha
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Hey everyone! IS JESSE GETTING RID OF THE JJJ PAGE AND JOINS THE JJ PAGE!?
    That's awesome. Very Happy
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:45 pm

ya know i actually didn't notice his make up being off until it was pointed out so the more i look at the pics the more i notive it now. not that i'm saying he looked bad or anything cuz i'm not at all i thought he looked good. his face to me didn't seem that round but thats just me i'm sure if I had two pics side by side i'd see it better.
    bedtime71
    bedtime71

Number of posts : 168

Post  bedtime71 Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:19 am

Love the outfit though! Jesse McCartney Needs A New Makeup Artist 690817 Jesse McCartney Needs A New Makeup Artist 690817 Jesse McCartney Needs A New Makeup Artist 690817
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 am

Jmaclover89 wrote:ya know i actually didn't notice his make up being off until it was pointed out so the more i look at the pics the more i notive it now. not that i'm saying he looked bad or anything cuz i'm not at all i thought he looked good. his face to me didn't seem that round but thats just me i'm sure if I had two pics side by side i'd see it better.

https://2img.net/h/i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/hiphop0516/Jesse/1-4.jpg
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Post  BodyLanguage Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 pm

He's so LA.

Until he gets to NYC. Then he's even hotter cheers
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:10 pm

I wish people didn't pick at him so much...

He's a guy and I don't see how he should worry about 'make up' like if he was a girl.... That would be odd to me...

Seriously, Jesse is fine.. I think hes so skinny when hes on tour, cuz hes moving non stop and dancing and sweating everynight.
    Maybe that hes home and in the studio, hes not working out as much now... thats not the end of the world. He's not over weight, seriously!
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Post  BodyLanguage Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Jesse is small. He's far from overweight.. I just saw him.
    He's just naturally smaller and if he gains a tiny bit of weight it's noticeable.
    I HATE that media focuses on weight so much. That's why there are so many men/women with eating disorders & bad self-esteem.

Annoys the shiiiiz out of me.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:21 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:
    Jmaclover89 wrote:ya know i actually didn't notice his make up being off until it was pointed out so the more i look at the pics the more i notive it now. not that i'm saying he looked bad or anything cuz i'm not at all i thought he looked good. his face to me didn't seem that round but thats just me i'm sure if I had two pics side by side i'd see it better.

https://2img.net/h/i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/hiphop0516/Jesse/1-4.jpg
    lol thanks now I totally can see a big diffrence

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:52 pm