JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
betterintime09
xxGetFreakyxx
JessexBroadway
jesseluver182
Jmaclover16
9 posters

People need to stop I am so sick of it

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

People need to stop I am so sick of it Empty People need to stop I am so sick of it

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:22 pm

I have some opinions about Jasmine but I am not going to say them because they aren't nice at all but if Jesse is happy with her I am really happy because I would never want to see Jesse miserable. Obviously she makes Jesse happy and I think this is Jesse business so why do people keep assuming she is using him to get seen by people. I think that Jesse is smarter then that. I think he would know if someone was using him. Honestly if people want to drop Jesse because of him dating her or for some other reason then obviously you weren't a true Jesse fan. I liked the song beautiful soul and I liked the song right where you want me but I truly became a Jesse fan when Departure came out and I love this type of music. I support Jesse and everything he does people he dates its his life and I think people really need to stay out of his personal like I don't think he would like it if he came on here and saw his own fans trash talking his girlfriend. If you don't like that keep that to yourself because obviously Jesse is happy so if you are a true Jesse fan forget all the drama and support Jesse for being who he is the one and only Jesse Arthur Abraham McCartney!!! People need to stop I am so sick of it 690817
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

People need to stop I am so sick of it Empty Re: People need to stop I am so sick of it

Post  jesseluver182 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:28 pm

this made me lol! , but ur right.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

People need to stop I am so sick of it Empty Re: People need to stop I am so sick of it

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney

=)
    not the other way. lol
    but i AGREE! <3
    \
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm

alrite what up with all these negative topics lately?! lol

we all have our opinions and we arent trashing talknig Jesse just his girlfriend because secretly we r all EXTREMELY jealous and we all want to be jesse's girlfriend/wife

but she isnt very classy and i think thats y ppl r all freaked out and like "y is he dating her?!? out of all ppl an ex stripper who doesnt wear bras??" ppl r just thinking he deserves someone classier. we r just stating our opinions on the topic and ppl keep posting news about them so it jsut keeps getting brought up again and again and again
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:39 pm

sorry emily I could have swore his middle names were the other way I didnt mean it lol and I could have looked on the side bar now that I just realized it I just think that everyone just needs to let Jesse have his own personal life even if we dont like this jasmine girl or not
    betterintime09
    betterintime09

Number of posts : 3
    Hobbies : Jesse,Writing,music,lyrics.

Post  betterintime09 Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:18 pm

you know i think that if people decide to give jesse up its their choice. You dont know whats going on in their lifes to judge what they do nor do you know anything about them. I believe that everyone has their right to their own opinion but you should always remember that if you dont know someone enough to judge them then why do it in the first place?
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:34 pm

betterintime09 wrote:you know i think that if people decide to give jesse up its their choice. You dont know whats going on in their lifes to judge what they do nor do you know anything about them. I believe that everyone has their right to their own opinion but you should always remember that if you dont know someone enough to judge them then why do it in the first place?

THANKS HUN!
    betterintime09
    betterintime09

Number of posts : 3
    Hobbies : Jesse,Writing,music,lyrics.

Post  betterintime09 Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 pm

One last thing before i go:here's what Bri and i BOTH wanna say:Nicole Manning:

For the record I didn't control her! She is the one that decided to give jesse up! Stop acting like you are the coolest thing in the world just bc u know someone who knows jesse. NEWS FLASH I know david archuleta and he knows jesse! My dad is actually friends with a songwriter that works for both of them! But do I flaunt myself like I'm cool? NO!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 pm

I warned the both of you about posting on this side and being rude. you'll be banned.

This place isn't a place to fight its to support Jesse.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:57 am

what did I do I said that people should just keep their mean opinions to themselves because his personal life isn't any of our business I am not judging anyone wow ok People need to stop I am so sick of it 690817
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Post  BodyLanguage Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:07 am

bahhh. Whatever.
    People are going to judge who you're with whether you're "famous" or not.
    No reason to get stressed about it.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:what did I do I said that people should just keep their mean opinions to themselves because his personal life isn't any of our business I am not judging anyone wow ok People need to stop I am so sick of it 690817

I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about the other two girls.
    They decided to come on here and start running their mouth
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:43 pm

but I thought those girls were talking to me I just hate that they assume jasmine is using Jesse I think he is smart enough to know if someone is using him... People need to stop I am so sick of it 690817 and that girl was being really rude to u or me or whoever I dont appreciate because your a friend of mine and I dont like it when people are a** holes to my friends
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:10 pm

She got all rude because i posted a topic about how i don't like that fans are dropping Jesse and that it upsets me. she happens to be a fan that dropped Jesse and got all crappy towards me because i called fans who drop jesse SO called "Fans"
    i then deleted the thread because she wouldnt stop posting so she started posting here. I warned them that i'd ban the both because they were being rude and disrespectful
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:02 am

hmmm... I read a lot of comment under the "Jesse McCartney and Jasmine Waltz - more beach pictures" video from Hollywoodpromotion in Youtube... just though.. DAMN! they don't know her, we don't know her, I don't know her.... that's really stupid. How can somebody dropp Jesse People need to stop I am so sick of it 690817 because he has a girlfriend now? I really really really like Jasmine. You want to know why? Because Jesse seems quite happy with her. As long as Jesse's happy and is floating on cloud nine, I accept this. All Jesse fans should if they are true fans. okay, you don't have to accept her, If you don't want to but please, keep that. What If Jesse would read/hear that somewhere? That his Fans don't like Jasmine because she's over 5 years older than him? I don't know what else to say but... we should give jasmine a chance Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:54 pm