JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

The Obama Deception

SarahXJesse2010
    SarahXJesse2010

Number of posts : 48

The Obama Deception Empty The Obama Deception

Post  SarahXJesse2010 Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

its whats coming for the whole entire world and YOu could make a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

The Obama Deception Empty Re: The Obama Deception

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:53 pm

I don't know much about this movie, but I never voted for Obama anyway. Everybody I knew, just loved him and couldn't wait to vote for him, but I knew he was only gonna hurt the ppl. (not take care of them and make them rich) What can you do? I guess everyone was excited to get black president. It would have been nice too, had he not been who he was on the inside. His outside looks just fine, but I wasn't fooled.....
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:12 pm

jessecraze wrote:I don't know much about this movie, but I never voted for Obama anyway. Everybody I knew, just loved him and couldn't wait to vote for him, but I knew he was only gonna hurt the ppl. (not take care of them and make them rich) What can you do? I guess everyone was excited to get black president. It would have been nice too, had he not been who he was on the inside. His outside looks just fine, but I wasn't fooled.....

Agreed! I didn't vote for him either. Everyone I know just wanted to vote for him to make history and never payed attention or listened to what he would actually say.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:I don't know much about this movie, but I never voted for Obama anyway. Everybody I knew, just loved him and couldn't wait to vote for him, but I knew he was only gonna hurt the ppl. (not take care of them and make them rich) What can you do? I guess everyone was excited to get black president. It would have been nice too, had he not been who he was on the inside. His outside looks just fine, but I wasn't fooled.....

Agreed! I didn't vote for him either. Everyone I know just wanted to vote for him to make history and never payed attention or listened to what he would actually say.
    Yea I know!! Our beloved Jesse was one of them... Well he was just not very educated.. Had I known that was going to be his pick, we could have maybe helped him choose but I wasn't even sure if he was registered or not..
    Alot of my friends didn't register in time!! (darn) Well I guess it wouldn't have mattered anyway... They weren't about to count all of OHio's votes anyway. Before they were done counting, they annoced Obama the winner of our state! (thats real fair) lol haha Maybe Obama can change and become the very best president we ever had.. (what do I know?)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea I know!! Our beloved Jesse was one of them... Well he was just not very educated.. Had I known that was going to be his pick, we could have maybe helped him choose but I wasn't even sure if he was registered or not..
    Alot of my friends didn't register in time!! (darn) Well I guess it wouldn't have mattered anyway... They weren't about to count all of OHio's votes anyway. Before they were done counting, they annoced Obama the winner of our state! (thats real fair) lol haha Maybe Obama can change and become the very best president we ever had.. (what do I know?)

Yea I know. They announced him the President before they even finished counting all the states too. And I knew Jesse was registered because I remember him talking about getting to vote for the first time and everything. But he never said who he was going to vote for until after the election. Which is technically what you're supposed to do. But anymore it's all about publicity and celebrity, and who has the most money to have the biggest and more public campaign. It's not really about the actual politics anymore.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:20 pm

yea It feels like nobody has any moral beliefes anymore, nor do they care. It's almost like it's trendy to be democrat. I mean I don't choose the republican side for any other reasons, accept my moral beliefes. Just becuase I hate the thought of abortion and what not. Like democrats try to say war is bad, cuz innocent ppl die... blah blah blah. Those ppl choose to go to war and protect our country. Little babies don't get that choice to live or die ='( Which since I thought Jesse had such a passion towards the little ppl and finding cures for their aids and stuff, I thought he'd be against all that too, but I guess his trendy side and popularity status in the music world, is more important. I mean he'd still have me as a fan, but little ole me, doesn't count haha He needs all those cooler ppl, to like him. haha I'm not trying to sound mad. I love him no matter who he votes for. Even if he voted the devel as president lmao (just saying. kind of wish his beliefes mattered more.) Oh well i'm not incharge of him, he is. (although I wouldn't mind being his better half and helping him out lol) Duh, who wouldn't wanna be????? Laughing
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:40 am

jessecraze wrote:yea It feels like nobody has any moral beliefes anymore, nor do they care. It's almost like it's trendy to be democrat. I mean I don't choose the republican side for any other reasons, accept my moral beliefes. Just becuase I hate the thought of abortion and what not. Like democrats try to say war is bad, cuz innocent ppl die... blah blah blah. Those ppl choose to go to war and protect our country. Little babies don't get that choice to live or die ='( Which since I thought Jesse had such a passion towards the little ppl and finding cures for their aids and stuff, I thought he'd be against all that too, but I guess his trendy side and popularity status in the music world, is more important. I mean he'd still have me as a fan, but little ole me, doesn't count haha He needs all those cooler ppl, to like him. haha I'm not trying to sound mad. I love him no matter who he votes for. Even if he voted the devel as president lmao (just saying. kind of wish his beliefes mattered more.) Oh well i'm not incharge of him, he is. (although I wouldn't mind being his better half and helping him out lol) Duh, who wouldn't wanna be????? Laughing

Yea. But I know a lot of people, myself included, don't strictly pick democrat or republican. They just pick which candidate they think will do the better job. So, maybe that's how Jesse looks at it too. I've noticed that it is that way for this younger generation more than ever. For me there's just things that the democrats believe that I believe too and the same for the republicans, but there's equal amounts that each believes that I don't believe in too. Also, I have the added concern about the fact that voting helps to choose my husband's boss for the next 4 years, there isn't any other job where you get to pick your own boss. So, it's a little more serious when it comes to everything for me and my family. I've always listened to what the candidates say, but now it matters more than ever, at least for the time that he's in for, which is at least 6 more years.
    SarahXJesse2010
    SarahXJesse2010

Number of posts : 48

Post  SarahXJesse2010 Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 pm

people that have watched the 2 hour video, thank you. and also for those people. that havent you really should def. the young ones. you will learn a lot esp. that the is a lie, all those people are an act. they are lying to us and now people are starting to realize that they want to control us; they want everything controled. an d no matter who we voted for i think this would of happened anyways no matter who it was because of the timing. its 2009 and people have been planning this stuff for like 10-20 even maybe 30 years. its nothing new. they planned it all that in the year 2009 they would take over the world and have ONE president for the whole world is what they are trying to do and we (the young kids and ladies and men) have a chance to make a difference we should all (people in other countries too) get ready to fight! because i seriously smell a war within our own country in USA coming right in our backyard!!! and its real scary to think about it but seriously thinking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:12 am