JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

YOU MUST READ.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

YOU MUST READ. Empty YOU MUST READ.

Post  Admin Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:37 am

We have forum rules that we'd like for you to look over. A few weeks ago we had a few fights on here with members, which are no longer showing, because we did delete them, and we figured we'd post a few rules.. and let you know how it's gonna be when you don't follow a rule.

We're not too strict, but we want to let you know that if you do not follow a rule, you could be banned from our forum.
    We want each and every one of you to read the forum rules, and sign your name below.

We also have asked if you have any ideas for the forum, and if you do, we want you to PM admin account to let us know..
    please view below, agree to the rules, and if there are any questions feel free to ask when replying to it

https://jesseforum.forumotion.net/general-f9/rules-as-of-10-11-09-t969.htm#11625

Thank you.
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

YOU MUST READ. Empty Re: YOU MUST READ.

Post  stinemarie Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:55 am

Read it.

And just wanted to say that i think it's very good that you have informed us about the rules and i hope everyone follow them.
    AND thanks to Emily and Amp for everything you have done with the forum lately!! cheers Keep up the good work! Very Happy
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:42 pm

stinemarie wrote:Read it.

And just wanted to say that i think it's very good that you have informed us about the rules and i hope everyone follow them.
    AND thanks to Emily and Amp for everything you have done with the forum lately!! cheers Keep up the good work! Very Happy

Thank you very much(:
    We don't do that much, we're just glad you all come here to chat about Jesse=)
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:13 am

i read 'em(:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:00 am