JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
JesseMacNY
AngelaJoy
6 posters

Gotta Get the Girl

AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Gotta Get the Girl Empty Gotta Get the Girl

Post  AngelaJoy Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:00 pm

Jesse’s POV
    “Jesse! Phone!” my mom yelled from downstairs. I was in sixth grade. My birthday was a month away and I was turning 12.
    “Who is it?” I yelled, running down the stairs. She shrugged. “Hello? Yes. When? Okay. I’ll be there. Thank you.” I hung up the phone excitedly. It was hard to hold in my excitement while I was on the phone, but I was able to without screaming with excitement. “I got it!!!” I exclaimed excitedly to anyone that could hear me. “I got it!”
    “The band?” my mom asked. I nodded. “Congratulations!” She gave me a big hug.
    “We have a meeting next Saturday at ten. The band only has five guys, but eight of us were getting call backs to go back for a month, then they were going back to five.”
    “Well, then you have to knock out three of those guys to get the spot. If you work hard, you can do it.”
    “Mom, I don’t even have to do that. They said I was good enough that they decided to just put me in the band! I”m gonna go over and tell Ang!” I took off out the door and ran next door to my best friends house. I was extremely girl crazy, and this was a boy band. I knew we’d have all kinds of girls always screaming for us. This band was a dream come true. My best friend was a girl. Well, sort of. She wasn’t girly. She was into sports and didn’t mind getting a little dirty. She never liked playing with Barbie dolls or baby dolls, or play dress up or any of those kind of things. She hated make up, too. My friends all thought she was hot, but I didn’t see it. She was just my best friend.
    “Hey Jesse!” She greeted me when I walked into the house. Her eyes were glued to the TV. She was watching the Valentine’s day episode of 7th Heaven that she taped. It was the one where the twins were born.
    “Mary’s a great older sister, she taught me everything a guy could ever wanna know about sports, which is probably a good thing. Cuz Matt doesn’t have a lot of free time. Then there’s Lucy. Smart, sassy, and extremely emotional. I could live with any woman after living with her. And Ruthie. I’m sure you got a big file on her. She gets me into a lot of trouble, but she loves life, and I love her.” Simon Camden, the youngest Camden on the show prayed in the chapel.
    “Watching your man, huh?” I asked teasing her. She was in love with the guy who played Simon. I sat next to her.
    “Would you shut up?” she yelled and smacked me. She really hit pretty hard. A commercial soon came on and she stopped the video. “So, what’s up?’
    “I got in the band!” I exclaimed. “I actually got in. They’re calling eight guys, then narrowing it down to five, and they said I actually got in. I don’t have to worry about this one too much. I mean, unless I completely blow it and all the sudden can’t sing or something.”
    “You got in?!”
    “Our first meeting is next Saturday?”
    “You got in? You don’t even have to worry about this part, and you just got in?” She exclaimed. I nodded. “I’m so excited for you!” She threw her arms around me and hugged me.
    “I’m so excited! Do you know how many guys tried out! I actually made it!”
    “There were a ton of guys there. And most of them could actually sing, too. I’m so proud of you, Jess.”
    “There were like 200 there, and thanks.”
    “You aren’t gonna go become some huge star and forget all about me, are you?
    “No way. Well hopefully I’ll get famous, but I won’t forget about you. How do you think I’m supposed to forget about my best friend in the world?”
    “I don’t know, but you better not.”
    “Hey, do you wanna come with me next Saturday to my meeting?”
    “Sure. You’re allowed to bring people?”
    “Yeah, but just a couple people.”
    “Awesome! I’m coming. I wonder if the other guys are hot.” I laughed.
    “Ang, you’re the best.”
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Gotta Get the Girl Empty Re: Gotta Get the Girl

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:52 pm

good start!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:57 pm

i like it!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Ang’s POV
    I was so excited for Jesse. I really was proud of him. Ever since I could remember he always wanted to be a singer. He did get into Sugar Beats, but that wasn’t good enough for him. He wanted something bigger. He wanted to be in a group that could make him famous. A group that would have more than just little kids that were fans. This band was a boy band. I knew Jesse would be taking me along to anything possible. He always let me tag along. Boy bands always seemed to be a group of hot guys. I was looking forward to that. Jesse was good looking, but I wouldn’t say hot. A lot of my girl friends thought Jesse was the hottest guy in school. I didn’t see it. He was just my best friend.
    The day of the meeting finally came. I got up and put on a tight pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. I loved wearing tight jeans. Guys seemed to like them, too. I didn’t like clothes that were too girly though. I hated any kind of skirts or dresses. I also hated pink. A lot of times, I wore boys shirts. They were a lot better then girls. I also wore boys sneakers most of the time. On my way out the door, I grabbed my winter coat. It was the middle of March, and in New York, it was still really cold. I ran next door to Jesse’s house and went right inside.
    “Hey, I’m here. We going yet?” I yelled.
    “Yeah. I just gotta get my shoes on,” Jesse told me. He was sitting on the couch with his sneakers right in front of him. I stood there and waited. Jesse, his mom and I all climbed into the car. About a half an hour later, we arrived at our meeting place. We met in a huge room. I stayed near Jesse, but looked around the room when we got there. Most of the guys were pretty good looking, but only two of them stood out. The one had brown spiked hair and hazel eyes. The other also had brown hair, and blue eyes. His hair was really short, like a teddy bear hair cut. Once everything settled down, they went around and had all the guys introduce themselves.
    “I’m Greg Raposo,” said the first guy.
    “Chris Trousdale,” the next one said as he looked over at me and winked. He was the one with the spiked hair.
    “I’m Brian Tanner.”
    “Matt Ballinger.”
    “Mark Kinkirk.”
    “Jordan Maser.” He was the other hottie.
    “Frank Galasso,” the guy who sat beside me said.
    “Jesse McCartney.”
    “Now, we already have two we passed through to the band that is here, but we will be doing some practicing and I want you to start learning your songs. Jesse and Greg have both been passed straight to the band.” I smiled a little, because I was happy for Jesse. I was disappointed the hottest two haven’t made it yet. Hopefully they would make it to the band, though.
    “Jesse, who’s this girl you brought with you? You’re girlfriend?” Lou asked. Lou was one of the two guys in charge of the band. Jesse and I both laughed.
    “No, she’s just a friend. My best friend.” I looked around and saw a couple of the guys smiling. Chris, Matt, Greg. Jesse was the only one who brought a girl along. Everyone else brought a parent.
    “Okay, then.” He passed out some papers with the lyrics to a couple songs on them. They also passed a tape around. The guys were supposed to learn and practice the song. The meeting was very boring. Once it was over, everyone still hung out for a while. They guys were talking to each other, and I just stuck by Jesse’s side.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:59 pm

post more soon =)
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Jesse’s POV
    After a while we all went home. Ang joined in conversations with everyone. It was really fun. We went home and Ang and I hung out in my room.
    “Most of those guys seem really cool. This Dream Street thing is a lot of fun,” Ang told me.
    “Hello, this Dream Street thing is my band.”
    “Yeah, but you’re taking me with you everywhere you can, remember? So I’ll be hanging out with them guys a lot too.”
    “Yeah. Just please don’t get all obsessed with any of those guys.”
    “I don’t get obsessed.”
    “Oh, yeah, then what’s this?” I grabbed my spiral notebook from my desk and opened it to a page in the middle. It had drawings and doodles and writing all over a page that said “Mrs. David Gallagher” “Angela Gallagher” “I love David Gallagher”.
    “I don’t get obsessed.” She argued, knowing I was right and ripped the page out and threw it away.
    “Yes, you do.”
    “Whatever,” she replied. I looked at her and could tell she was crushing on someone new by the look on her face.
    “Okay, which one of them do you like?”
    “Never said I did.”
    “I can see it on your face. Who is it?”
    “Um, actually not just one.”
    “Okay, how many? Five?”
    “Two. Well, kinda one, but kinda two. Most of the guys are pretty cute though, but only two that are like really hot. Jordan’s one.. The kinda one. He’s cute, but he seems kinda weird. I really like Chris though. He seems so nice and sweet and he’s really cute.”
    “He seems like a player.”
    “No he doesn’t,” she argued.
    “Anyway, who else do you think will be in the band?”
    “I don’t know. Greg was the other automatic in, and based on that you like Chris that much probably means a lot of other girls see what you do, and I think he’s a player, but it might attract more girls. He can sing, too. If they go with that stuff, Chris will be in. I don’t know about the other guys though.
    “Cool,” Ang replied. Weeks went by, and we all practiced as if everyone was going to be in the band. They did that so they could see how well we worked together on stage and how well our voices blended together. They kept me and Greg up all the time, and would rotate the other guys so they could see how we looked as a group. Ang came along every time, and they actually asked her to join the backstage crew as part of the band. During a lot of practices, she would often butt in and give her opinion on what looked good and what could be improved. I guess they liked that, especially coming from a girl around our age, and the age most of our fans would be. They thought it would be good to have a teenage girl giving opinions from a young teenage girls perspective. Ang was twelve, like me, but it was close enough.
    Ang also continued talking to Chris more and more. They soon started dating, right before they made a decision on who the group was. I really didn’t like it. I wasn’t jealous or anything, I just didn’t think Chris was good enough for her. Good enough as anyone’s friend, yes, but I was afraid he would eventually hurt Ang. The day finally came when the band members would be announced.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:21 pm

i really like it!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Ang’s POV
    “Okay, move over,” I said as I walked over to the couch. Chris and Jesse were sitting next to each other. Greg was on Jesse’s other side. There was room on the other side of Chris, but I wanted to sit next to Jesse, too.
    “There’s room for you here, babe,” Chris told me.
    “I see that, but I don’t want on that end. I wanna sit between you and Jesse. Not just beside you.” I told him with a little bit of attitude.”
    “It’s really not that big of a deal, baby.”
    “You said it yourself, its not that big of a deal, just move over.”
    “I’m already comfortable here.”
    “Fine,” I said, upset. I sat down in Jesse’s lap and leaned on his shoulder. Jesse and I had a weird relationship. I’d sit on his lap and hug him all the time. I didn’t really care what other people thought or who was watching. I propped my feet up on Chris’s lap. I knew how to get my way with some things.
    “Why are you on his lap? You could have sat on my lap.”
    “Because I want to, and you wouldn’t move over.”
    “There was a seat for you,” Chris argued.
    “Yeah, there was a seat, but I wanted to sit beside my best friend. Deal with it.” I stayed leaning on Jesse and wrapped my arms around him loosely. Jesse wrapped his arms around me, too. Chris just glared at us. I could tell he was jealous, and that was what I was aiming for. He didn’t have anything to worry about because I wasn’t interested in Jesse at all romantically. I smiled over at Chris a little bit.
    “Fine, I’ll move over.” Chris agreed. He moved over to the end of the couch so there was room for me. I looked up at Jesse then moved to the seat in between the two guys.
    “Thank you.”
    “Yeah, whatever. I don’t get why you had to sit on his lap though. Or why you have to sit beside him.”
    “You should be used to it, Chris. I always sit next to Jesse. He’s my best friend and has been since we were in diapers. I suggest you get used to my relationship with Jesse, because it’s not gonna end.”
    “But do you guys have to be so huggy and clingy?” “Yup.” I replied. “You don’t like it you can stop seeing me. Since I first got interested in guys and he first got interested in girls, we decided boyfriends and girlfriends won’t get in the way of our friendship. True friends should always come first. So you either get used to it, or we’re gonna have to be over, because you’re not worth losing my best friend over, even though I do like you a lot.”
    “God, what’s your problem.”
    “Right now, you not wanting me to be around my best friend is my problem.”
    “I wouldn’t have a problem if you’re best friend was a chick.”
    “I’d really prefer if you don’t call me a chick. I’m a girl. Not some animal or piece of meat.”
    “Sorry.”
    “If you had a problem with me having a guy for a best friend why did you ask me out in the first place, huh?”
    “Because I liked you. I didn’t think you’d be all clingy.”
    “This was how I was before I was with you. Why would I change? I don’t change for a guy. This is who I am, and that’s all your getting from me.”
    “Okay, you can quit yelling at me already. I said I’m sorry. I’ll just deal.” I relaxed and sat back on the couch. I looked over at Chris a few minutes later and took his hand.
    “Sorry I yelled. I was kinda frustrated.”
    “Is this that time of the month?”
    “Actually... yeah.” He smiled and kissed my cheek.
    “Okay guys. We decided on our five guys,” Lou said. He stood up in front of the group. Everyone looked up at him and quieted down. “During all of your call backs here, we’ve already decided Jesse McCartney and Greg Raposo would move on to the band. Congratulations guys.” I smiled and kissed Jesse’s cheek.
    “Good job, Jess,” I told him and smiled. I heard Chris sigh. I squeezed his hand a little, trying to let him know he had nothing to worry about.
    “Now, the rest of you guys. You are all very talented singers, and we wish you all the best of luck, however, we could only choose three of you.” I looked up at Chris. I could tell he was nervous.
    “Babe, don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll make it. I’ve been to all the practices, you’re great.” I tried comforting him, and hoping to give him more confidence.
    “I know, but the other guys were really good, too.”
    “The three that have made it are... Frank Galasso.” I looked over at Frankie. He sighed and smiled.
    “Thank God.”
    “Matt Ballinger,” Lou continued.
    “Awesome,” Matt said with excitement. I looked at the other guys in the room. They were getting really nervous. I looked over at Chris.
    “That’s it, only one more,” Chris said.
    “Chris, you’ll get in. You’re better than those other three.”
    “And what do you know about music and picking people for a band?”
    “Not a lot, but I’m pretty sure they pick the best singers and the ones that will get them the most fans. You’re hotter, and more talented then those guys. You’ll get it.”
    “And last but not least....” Lou began. Chris looked at me nervously. I gave him a reassuring smile. “Chris Trousdale.” He had the biggest smile on his face and gave me a big hug. “I can’t believe it.”
    “I knew you would make it, babe.” I hugged him back, smiling. We pulled out of the hug and I gave him a peck on the lips.
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 pm

thank you heather for continuosly reading

question... is anyone else reading this one?
    and if so, are u liking it/not?

please if you reading and want to continue to read more, reply.. even if you write something real quick no details like
    wms or something.

also, if you have any constructive criticism, let me know... i enjoy getting contstructive criticism when there is areas i can improve... it can help me be a better writer.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:55 pm

i love it!!please continue!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:58 am

no problem! i love all of your stories =)

post more soon =)
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Jesse’s POV
    Over the next month, we did a lot of practicing the songs. We had the songs we did completely as a group down, then they wanted us each to have their own song. I got a song called “Gotta Get the Girl.” It was a pretty cool song. We learned a lot of pretty cool dance moves, and surprisingly, we were pretty good. I still didn’t like Chris that much. I got pretty close to the other guys, but I just couldn’t get close to Chris. I’d talk to him and hang out with him with the group, but I never went out of my way to talk to him. I just felt like there was something not quite right about him.
    I watched as Ang and Chris got closer over the next months. We finally got to go on tour. Ang went along of course. We stayed in hotels, two in a room. As I watched Ang and Chris over time, and talked to Ang more and more, I began to get a little jealous, but if Ang was happy, I wanted to be happy for her. I was rooming with Greg, Frankie and Matt were together, and Ang and Chris were rooming together. I laid in the bed in my room one evening reading for my stupid summer reading list. I had to have it done by the end of the summer, and I wanted to just get it over with as soon as possible. I was in the middle of a chapter that was actually getting good. I heard loud footsteps and crying.
    “Baby, I’m sorry. I promise, I’ll be good.”
    “No, Chris. I’m staying with Jesse tonight.”
    “But you’re supposed to be rooming with me. Why are you rooming with another guy tonight.”
    “Because I don’t wanna be in the same room as you! Remember Jesse is my best friend. Just go to bed!” There was soon pounding on my door. I looked over at Greg.
    “Get the door. You’re closer.”
    “It’s obviously Ang. Why don’t you get it?” he argued.
    “Well you can let her in.”
    “Fine,” Greg sighed and opened the door. Ang had tears falling down her face and pushed passed Greg. She hopped in my bed and hugged me tight. I hugged Ang back tightly. I knew she really needed me then.
    “Ang, what’s wrong?” I asked.
    “I’m...staying...here...to...tonight.”
    “Okay.. What happened, Ang?” She just held onto me tighter.
    “She okay?” Greg asked.
    “I don’t know what’s wrong. Doesn’t look like anything is physically wrong.”
    “Oh.”
    “Are you physically hurt?” I asked Ang. She shook her head no. “Do you wanna tell me why you are crying?” She shrugged.
    “Are you alright, Ang?” Greg asked, concerned. Greg and Ang had a love hate relationship kind of thing. They fought like they were brother and sister, but they both knew each other cared. Ang shrugged.
    “What’s wrong, Ang?” She looked up into my eyes, then she looked at Greg. She looked back into my eyes. “I’ll leave,” Greg volunteered. “Do you ant me to stay with Chris tonight?” Ang nodded
    “Ang?” I asked. Her eyes were fixed on the door until a moment after Greg left the room. Ang looked back at me, silent for a moment.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:59 pm

aaw sweet!!love it!post more soon?! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 pm

aaww i love it! post more soon =)
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Chris’s POV
    “What the hell is her problem?” I asked myself out loud. I sighed. I really didn’t get it. The door to my room opened.
    “Hey, man,” Greg greeted me.
    “Hey. What are you doing here?”
    “I got kicked out. Ang came in our room and went right to Jesse, and is in his arms crying.”
    “Do you know why she’s crying?”
    “She wouldn’t tell me. It’s probably just PMS or something so small that doesn’t really matter.”
    “Yeah, probably.” I agreed even though I knew the reason she was upset. I just didn’t know why she made such a big deal out of it.
    “Was she okay before she left here?”
    “Yeah, she was great. She was actually all over me. I’ll tell ya, she’s amazing in bed.” I told Greg. It wasn’t true, but I was trying to make myself look good.
    “Dude, you went all the way with her?”
    “Yup,” I replied smiling.
    Ang’s POV
    Jesse continued holding me. “I’m ready to listen if you’re ready to talk.” He told me. I nodded a little. I was able to calm down enough to talk.
    “Chris...” I said.
    “What did he do?” Jesse asked angrily. Nobody hurts me and gets away with it, according to Jesse.
    “He tried to sleep with me. We were kissing a little, then he starts trying to pull my shirt off. I told him no, and he said sorry, so I let it go, then he tried again. I told him no again, and he said he thought I liked him then tried again. I kicked him in the balls and left the room.”
    “He didn’t actually do anything, though. Did he?”
    “No, but it seemed like he expected it. I said no like three times. He didn’t listen. Saying no one time should have been enough. He didn’t listen until I kicked him and left, and then he was still trying to apologize and wanted me to stay. I’m not stupid.”
    “I know. He should have listened. Not that the fact he didn’t actually do anything makes a whole lot of difference. I know it still hurts.”
    “He should have listened. I’m 12 years old. He’s my first boyfriend and I only knew him a little over two months. I’m not ready to go there. Not for a while, and when I do, I wanna be in love.”
    “It’ll be okay. You can stay with me as long as you want. You’ll be safe here, you know.”
    “I know.”
    “Can I stay with you the rest of the tour? I mean, even if me and Chris get over the fight, I don’t think I’ll wanna stay overnight with him.”
    “Yes, you can stay here.” He smiled a little and kissed my head.
    “I left all my stuff back in the room.”
    “Do you want me to go get it?” Jesse asked. I shook my head no.
    “Can I just borrow a shirt?”
    “Yeah. Let me grab one for you.” I let him go so he could get up. I was watching him the whole time, then he handed me the shirt. “The bathroom’s right over there if you wanted to go change. I’m just wearing my boxers to bed.”
    “Nah. I can change in here. Just turn around and look away from me.” Jesse did as I instructed. While he was facing the other way he stripped down to his boxers.
    “You dressed yet?”
    “Yeah.” I tossed my clothes in a pile on the floor. “I’m kinda tired. Let’s go to sleep.”
    “Fine with me. I’m kinda tired to. You sleeping in Greg’s bed or are you sleeping with me?”
    “I’m sleeping with you...” I said, then laughed. “That sounded bad. You know what I mean though. Actually sleeping.”
    “I know.”Jesse replied. We both climbed in under the covers.
    “Will you hold me?” I asked.
    “Mmhmm,” he replied. He turned the light off and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on Jesse’s bare chest. I felt so safe and loved in his arms. I soon fell asleep.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:35 pm

aaaaawww!!LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!love all ur stories but this 1 is amazing!!!!KEEP IT UP!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:17 pm

aaaww that is so sweet!! post more soon =)
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Jesse’s POV
    The next morning, I got up, grabbed some clothes and hopped in the shower. Ang was still sleeping.
    “Jesse, where are you?” I heard her yell, sounding a little scared.
    “I’m in the shower, Ang. I’ll be out in a few minutes.”
    “Okay.” she replied. I soon hopped out of the shower and put on my pants. I grabbed my shirt and opened the door before starting to pull it on.
    “What’s up?”
    “Just wondering where you disappeared to. I woke up and was alone.”
    “Oh. Well, I’m here now.”
    “Can you go get me my clothes? You know what my bag looks like. Everything’s either in there or the plastic bag beside it. Just bring it all.”
    “Okay. I’ll be right back.” I left the room and went over to Chris’s room. I saw that the other guys were in the room.
    “Hey, you come to join us?” Matt asked me.
    “Just getting Ang her stuff. She’s staying with me for the rest of the stay here,” I replied.
    “Hmm Chris, I guess she didn’t enjoy it as much as you said she did,” Matt laughed.
    “Of course she did.”
    “Then why is she staying with Jesse instead of you?”
    “You’d have to talk to Ang about that.”
    “What are you guys talking about?”
    “Chris says they went all the way yesterday evening. Said she’s really good in bed,” Matt laughed. “She is pretty hot. I wouldn’t be surprised.” I glared at Chris. He shrugged.
    “You know, I heard a different story from Ang. Maybe you’d like to change you’re story?”
    “Well, whatever Ang told you isn’t true, because I wouldn’t make that up.” I grabbed Ang’s bags angrily and started to head out of the room. “You’re just jealous cuz you didn’t get any.”
    “Neither did you,” I mumbled. I was right next to Chris, and only he heard me. He rolled his eyes. I took Ang’s stuff back to the room.
    “Thanks Jesse. You took longer then I expected.”
    “Yeah, well, all the guys were in there talking. Look, I need to tell you something.”
    “Can it wait? I really need to get a shower, and then we’re going to lunch, remember?”
    “Yeah, I guess, but later, I do need to tell you.” She nodded in agreement. She went through her bags and pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a spaghetti strapped shirt. I looked up at her.
    “Everything okay?”
    “Could be better. Just something I heard the guys saying. I’ll tell you later.”
    “Okay, promise you’ll tell me? You look upset.”
    “I will,” I replied. Ang smiled a little and hugged me, then kissed my cheek. She then went into the bathroom and closed the door. I picked up my book and laid in the bed and began to read again. It wasn’t that I actually liked reading. I just wanted to get the stupid summer reading list over with. I was actually almost finished with it. I heard the water shut off as I turned the page. One and a half pages left until the end of the book. Ang came out right after I finished the last word.
    “You ready?” she asked me.
    “Yup. Come on,” I said. I got up and we left the room to meet the other guys.
    Ang’s POV
    We all climbed in a van to head to lunch at a nearby restaurant. Jesse climbed in first, then me. The other guys followed, and I was stuck next to Chris. I was okay though, because everyone was in the van, and Jesse was right next to me. I noticed Jesse glaring over at Chris a lot.
    “Dude, what’s your problem?” Chris asked Jesse. Chris seemed to have an attitude.
    “I think you know what my problem is,” he replied.
    “Ang,” Chris said softly.
    “What?” I asked, not really caring what he had to say.
    “I really am sorry, you know.”
    “Oh.”
    “It won’t happen again.” Chris told me. “I promise.” He was talking quietly to me so only I could hear.
    “Yeah, well you did say you were sorry last night like three times, and I really don’t believe it.”
    “I know. I was out of line. It shouldn’t have happened,” he took my hand and looked in my eyes with a look that made me melt. “Forgive me?” Chris kissed my hand.
    “Okay,” I replied. “It better not happen again, though.”
    “It won’t, baby,” he said smiling. “Will you come back tonight?”
    “I forgive you, but I’m not ready to come back to room with you. I’m gonna stay with Jesse.”
    “Okay, if that’s really what you want. Promise me there’s nothing going on with you two?”
    “How many times have I already told you? Jesse is my best friend. There is nothing going on between us. Get that through your head already.”
    “Yeah, but I see the way he looks at you. Anyone could tell he likes you.”
    “Chris, you must be seeing things. We’re just friends. Really really close friends, but still just friends. There is nothing else going on.”
    “Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I’m just not used to my girl hanging with another guy so much.”
    “You don’t have anything to worry about.” I told him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. At lunch I sat between Jesse and Chris. After lunch, the guys had practice.
    “Hey Ang?” Matt asked me. “What?” I asked, with a slight smile on my face. I was having a good day so far.
    “How ‘bout you room with me tonight and we can have a little fun like you did with Chris the other night.”
    “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not rooming with you, and me and Chris didn’t do anything.”
    “Oh. Okay. If you say so,” he said, snickering.
    They didn’t have a concert that night, so we were all back at the hotel by nine. Jesse and I went to our room, telling the guys we were tired and gonna go to bed. I knew Jesse needed to talk, and he needed the time.
    “So...”Jesse began.
    “I’m gonna change quick, then we can talk okay?”
    “Sure,” Jesse agreed. I grabbed my favorite pajamas–short and a t-shirt. I headed to the bathroom. While I was in there, I thought about what Chris said. Jesse likes me, and anyone could tell by the way he looks at me.
    “Nah, Chris is probably just a little insecure and jealous that I’m hanging out with Jesse so much.... or maybe I dunno, maybe I should try and see if I can see that look in Jesse’s eyes. It’s probably nothing.” I shook my head. “But what if he does? Then what?” I shook my head. I didn’t want our friendship to be weird, and I didn’t think of Jesse like that, but he is really sweet, and is always there for me and respects me. Last night I felt really safe in his arms and loved. Maybe I was sort of falling for him, but I still really liked Chris. “Whatever. I’ll worry about it later.” I decided. I walked back into the room after I finished changing and put my dirty clothes in my plastic trash bag and sat on Jesse’s bed.
    “You done?” he asked. I looked up and him and nodded.
    “Yep. I’m done. What’s up?” I asked, and looked in his eyes. I really could see the way he looked at me. It was kinda like the way Chris looked at me, only it looked more real. “Oh my gosh,” I thought. “Chris was right. Okay, forget it. Just listen to whatever he has to say.”
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:58 pm

aaaawww Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:16 pm

aaww i loved it!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:43 pm

Jesse’s POV
    “Look, Ang,” I said looking at Ang. I sat down. I was concerned about something.
    “Jess, whatever it is, you know you can tell me.”
    “It’s not something about me. I just... I dunno, I heard something, and I think you need to know.”
    “What?” She asked. She was confused.
    “I really don’t wanna tell you this, but you do need to know this. I’ll tell you right now, you aren’t going to like what I have to say. It’s probably going to hurt, but I’d rather tell you then you find out later.”
    “What? What is it?” she asked, now scared.
    “It’s about Chris.”
    “You don’t like him and you think he’s just a player, and I’m guessing you’re more upset now because of last night.”
    “Yes, that’s all true, but I heard something else, and you know I wouldn’t make stuff up that would hurt you.” “Yeah, your right.”
    “You know I don’t like Chris, but I can see that you do, that’s why I’ve been trying to be okay with it.”
    “Will you tell me already?”
    “You didn’t sleep with Chris, right?”
    “No, why would you think that?”
    “I don’t I was just making sure. You wouldn’t have came to me upset last night if you didn’t.”
    “Then why did you bring it up?”
    “Ang, this morning, when I went into Chris’s room to get your stuff, all the other guys were in there, too hanging out.”
    “And?” I asked.
    “Chris was telling everyone how you were really good in bed the other night and that you slept together.”
    “No,” she said, looking at me with tears coming to her eyes.
    “I’m sorry, Ang. That’s what I heard.”
    “He’s telling everyone?”
    “I don’t know who all he told, or who all he was planning to tell, but every guy in the band heard it.”
    “I thought that jerk cared about me!”
    “I know, Ang.”
    “Now, you’re gonna say I told you so, aren’t you?”
    “No, I’m not, because you finding out about what’s happening is bad enough. I wish I wasn’t right. I wish he was a good guy and was good for you.” Tears were pouring down her cheeks and she was sniffling.
    “Why would he do that?”
    “I don’t know. Some guys do that because they think it makes them look good.”
    “Yeah. You’d think the retards would rather try to impress girls then guys.”
    “You’d think,” I replied. I hugged Ang tight.
    “Jesse?”
    “What?”
    “Thanks.”
    “For what?”
    “For telling me, even though you knew it would hurt. I mean, I guess its better to find out from you than hear it from someone else.” Ang turned around so her back was facing me. “Will you take this off for me?”
    “Sure,” I replied. I unhooked her necklace and took it off. I noticed she was wearing it for about a week. “Where did you get this? You’ve been wearing it a lot lately.”
    “Chris gave it to me... It was for our two month anniversary last week. I’m not wearing it anymore. I don’t want it. He’s not worth it.”
    “Any guy who is gonna act like that behind your back isn’t worth it.”
    “He even apologized about the other night. I thought he actually meant it. God, I hate him.” Ang got up out of the bed and took the necklace.
    “It’s gonna be okay.”
    “If this gets further then the band, he’s gonna ruin my reputation. I’m not a sl*t and he’s gonna make it seem like I am.” “No mater what anyone else thinks, I know the truth. You still got me, Ang.”
    “Yeah. Seems like the only one I got.” I replied. I wiped my tears.
    “Family too.”
    “Yeah, but not many real friends. I mean, Josh and Mike, and our group at school is awesome, but they’re not really much good at listening. I’m such a guy I don’t really have girl friends because they are all way to girly. Who cares about hair and nails and make up and that crap. What’s the point? I mean as long as you’re clean and comb your hair, why bother with the rest? It’s a waste of time.” I smiled. That’s when I realized that is what I like about Ang most. She can be really girly at times when she gets boy crazy, but when it comes to shopping, and hygiene, she’s more like a guy. She’s beautiful and lets her natural beauty show instead of putting gunk all over her face. Well, not completely, she does use the fruity bath gel stuff.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:38 pm

i loved it! post more soon =)
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:52 pm

aaaww!!!!!!!!!loved it!! Gotta Get the Girl 690817 Gotta Get the Girl 690817 Gotta Get the Girl 690817 Gotta Get the Girl 690817 Gotta Get the Girl 690817 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Ang’s POV
    I got up out of the bed and took the necklace and headed to the door.
    “Where are you going?”
    “Chris’s room. You wanna come?”
    “What are you going over there for?”
    “To dump his sorry ass.”
    “Do you want me to come?”
    “Yeah, if you don’t mind.” Jesse nodded and followed me over to the room. I opened the door. The four guys were all sitting there. I glared at Chris.
    “Hey, baby,” he smiled.
    “Don’t hey baby me!” I screamed. “I heard what you’ve been saying.”
    “From Jesse?”
    “Duh?”
    “Don’t listen to him. Remember, he likes you. He’d say anything.”
    “Jesse wouldn’t lie to me. I hate you.” I threw the necklace at him.
    “Come on, you know I wouldn’t do that. You’re my girl.”
    “Get real, Chris. Who do you think I would believe? You, who I’ve known for two months, or my best friend, who I’ve known for twelve years and has never lied to me. For your information, I am not your girl. It’s over. Have a nice life.”
    “But...wait...Ang!” All the other guys laughed.
    “Come on, Jesse,” I said, looking up at him. We walked side by side back to the room.
    “So, are you okay?” Jesse asked me once we got in the room.
    “Yeah. I actually thought my first breakup would hurt a lot more.”
    “I’m glad it wasn’t as hard as you expected.” We both climbed in Jesse’s bed.
    “I’m glad it’s over. He’s really not worth it. Did you see the look on his face when the other guys knew he was lying?” I asked with a smile on my face.
    “Yeah, I did,” he replied smiling. We wrapped our arms around each other in a hug and just stared into each others eyes. We stayed like that for a while. As I looked into his eyes, I realized that I have fallen for my best friend. I slowly and nervously leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. I felt him kiss me back and gently cup my face in his hand. We pulled apart seconds later. It was only a little more than a peck, but it was a great kiss. There was a lot of chemistry there. We both smiled. Jesse leaned in for another kiss. I met him halfway. The kiss lasted a little longer.
    “That was really nice.”
    “I’m not too bad of a kisser?” he asked.
    “Nah.”
    “Angie?”
    “Hmm?”
    “Are you ready to move on already?”
    “Why? Are you asking me out?” I asked. Jesse nodded a little.
    “So, what do you say?”
    “Okay. Let’s give it a try,” I replied. “But not like public right now, because right after a break up that would be a little weird.”
    “Okay, but meaning?”
    “Out of this room, we act like we always did.”
    “So I can’t even hold your hand?”
    “Maybe, well see. I’ll let you know when it can change though okay.”
    “Okay.” he agreed. “I love you, Angie.” I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.
    “Really?” I asked hopefully.
    “Yeah,” he smiled and kissed me. Tears came to my eyes. No guy has told me they love me before. Well, Chris was my first boyfriend, though, too. I knew Jesse meant it.
    “I love you, too.”
    “You’re really beautiful you know?”
    “Chris always said I’d be really pretty if I wore make up,” I said, sadly. I knew Chris was trying to be nice, but it kinda made it like I needed make up to look nice.
    “Yeah, well, I think you’re beautiful without it.”
    “You don’t think I should wear any?”
    “If you want to, its fine, but you don’t need it. If you do decide to, just don’t use a lot. Then it’ll gunk up your face and you’ll look like a clown, like Kathy does.
    Yeah,” I said. Just then, our phone rang. “You get it.”
    “Hello?” I heard Jesse say. He covered the phone and looked at me. “It’s Chris. He wants to talk to you.”
    “Tell him I don’t wanna talk to him.”
    “She doesn’t wanna talk to you, Chris.” Jesse sighed. “Well maybe if you weren’t such a jerk and hurt her, she would talk to you.” Jesse paused again. “Yeah, well its something she needed to know.” He sighed again and handed me the phone. “How about you just tell him you don’t wanna talk and hang up on him if he doesn’t listen to you.” I sighed and yanked the phone from Jesse.
    “Chris,” I began, ready to yell at him.”
    “Angie, just listen to me for a minute, please?” he interrupted.
    “Okay, what?” I asked, really annoyed.
    “I called to apologize... again.” I rolled my eyes. “I’m really sorry about the other night, and I’m really sorry about telling everyone that we slept together. I was wrong.”
    “Yes, you were wrong.”
    “Forgive me?”
    “It’s gonna take a while.” “I do still wanna see you, Ang.”
    “Well, Chris, I already told you its over between us. I’m not coming back to you. Yeah, I’ll probably still talk to you once I’m done being mad, but we’re not going back to going out again.”
    “Why not?”
    “Because you broke my trust, and I don’t feel like I was treated as good as I should be.”
    “I never hurt you or anything.”
    “You never hit me if that’s what you mean, but with all that stuff, and some other things you said, you did.”
    “Besides last night, how?”
    “I don’t wanna get into it. It shouldn’t matter. I know when you were saying things, you weren’t trying to hurt me, but you did. I’m gonna get off the phone now. Don’t call me.” I hung up the phone and looked at Jesse.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:21 pm

i think its great! you are a really great writer! =)
    post more soon!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:20 pm