JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

people who follow me on twitter/i'm following

AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

people who follow me on twitter/i'm following Empty people who follow me on twitter/i'm following

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:15 pm

i have this lists thing that they started on twitter, and the number of people i'm following, reading can get kinda crazy, so i'm dividing people up into lists.. one list is for jesse forums peple (all you guys)

so if you are already following and not on the list (or you dont know or whatever) let me know so i can put you on the "jesse forums list"

i also have a jmac supporters, which i'm only including those twitter accounts that are made for supporting jesse, not just fans personal ones..... like the ones that we have specifically these forums, not the personal, jmac trivia stuff.

just let me know which screen name you are.. i forget sometimes which screen name there matches with these here, and i'll be sure to add you to the list.
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

people who follow me on twitter/i'm following Empty Re: people who follow me on twitter/i'm following

Post  stinemarie Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:26 am

i'm StineMarieK on twitter Wink
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

people who follow me on twitter/i'm following Empty Re: people who follow me on twitter/i'm following

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 pm

kk.. i added you on the jesseforum girls list

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:33 am