JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
xxGetFreakyxx
Admin
babygirl49392
7 posters

Jesse's Birthday Present From All Us Fans!

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse's Birthday Present From All Us Fans! Empty Jesse's Birthday Present From All Us Fans!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Fans on his Kyte channel and fan club message boards were/have been chatting about getting a BUNCH of his fans together to buy HDYS like 3 times each on itunes so that it can be number 1 the week of his birthday. SO, just imagine how powerful of a statement we would make as fans if we got HDYS sleep to be number 1 on itunes, radio, and every other avenue possible all the same week, just because it's his birthday! We think/decided we should totally ban together and show the world just HOW MUCH WE LOVE JESSE AND HOW POWERFUL WE CAN ALL BE AS HIS FANS!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Jesse's Birthday Present From All Us Fans! Empty Re: Jesse's Birthday Present From All Us Fans!

Post  Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Thats a great idea!!:]
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Jesse's Birthday Present From All Us Fans! Empty Re: Jesse's Birthday Present From All Us Fans!

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:37 pm

thats a really good idea :]
    we should all buy departure recharged and HDYS 3 times
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:29 am

This is a great idea.
    I'm all for it.
    Anything for Jesse. <3
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:41 am

If i were rich and had a billion dollars, I'd keep buying it over and over again just to get him at the top :]
    who is with me? lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 am

Thanks so much! Make sure to tell everybody that you know about this! Here's a video that I made to help spread the word. Check it out here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOHVU7kQfA, and send it to EVERYONE!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Everyone please post the video (preferably the updated one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJwhPzJYj6I) anywhere and everywhere that you can think of!! I did that yesterday with the old video, which is just another reason the updated one is also posted as a video response on the first one! But let's get the news out there on as many places and avenues possible so that it gets to as many fans as possible!!! I know that this is a tall order, but we have one month to make this happen and once the word is out, then it's all about requesting and buying "HDYS"!! We can do this for him, he DESERVES IT!! WE just have to have FAITH!!

Thanks so much for all your help and support so far, keep it up!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:55 am

OK everyone! Here's an update! Officially from JMPT, "HDYS" is number 10 on the itunes pop chart right now!! Keep up the EXCELLENT work! And don't forget to buy "HDYS" at least 3 times on April 8th for it to be number 1 on Jesse's birthday! Again great job everyone!! Thanks for doing this, I know it's a lot to ask!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:24 am

babygirl49392 wrote:OK everyone! Here's an update! Officially from JMPT, "HDYS" is number 10 on the itunes pop chart right now!! Keep up the EXCELLENT work! And don't forget to buy "HDYS" at least 3 times on April 8th for it to be number 1 on Jesse's birthday! Again great job everyone!! Thanks for doing this, I know it's a lot to ask!

10!?! YAY!
    We have to get it to number one!!! Come on guys, let's keep doing this!
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:05 am

AWWH! yayyy Smile
    This is gonna work out
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:00 pm

OK, everyone. As of right now HDYS is number 17 on the media base chart, number 6 one the itunes pop chart, and number 19 on the itunes mainstream chart! Keep up the great work!!
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:07 am

That is a fantastic idea, and I am sure that Jesse will love it. Hahaha not only am I going to buy Hdys three times but I think I will get five copies just to show my support, loyalty and devotion Laughing
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Just remember that the main thing is for everyone to buy it the same day. So, wait till April 8th to buy it so that Jesse can wake up on his birthday and get the GREAT news!!
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:56 am

Laughing So it is settled. I am going to put a reminder on April 8, 2009 at 12:00am to purchase my five copies of How do you sleep? the remix version featuring Ludacris.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:18 am

esmeralda06 wrote:Laughing So it is settled. I am going to put a reminder on April 8, 2009 at 12:00am to purchase my five copies of How do you sleep? the remix version featuring Ludacris.

Yes, the remix because then we are also helping to get Departure: Recharged out there more.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:51 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:Laughing So it is settled. I am going to put a reminder on April 8, 2009 at 12:00am to purchase my five copies of How do you sleep? the remix version featuring Ludacris.

Yes, the remix because then we are also helping to get Departure: Recharged out there more.

Oh okay, so now it is definitely settled. Thank you for the help Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:35 am

No problem. Thanks so much for helping with this.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:58 am

Here's where "HDYS" is this week:

iTunes top songs (pop):
    #7 to #8 (-1)
    iTunes top songs:
    #24 to #25 (-1)

Mediabase Chart Key:
    lw- Last Week
    TW- This Week
    Move- How many plays the single has gained or lost
    Aud/Mill- N/A

Current Mediabase Rank:
    #17 (+4)

Rank ~ Spins/Plays
    lw: 21 | TW: 17 ~ lw: 3346 | TW: 3736
    Move ~ Aud/Mill
    390 ~ 20.162

source:JMPT
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:49 am

You're very welcome and anything for Jesse, he deserves it. About how it is doing, it seems like it is doing okay but can do better, we need to step it up and show him that he has loyal fans that support him and his career Smile
    Courtney
    Courtney

Number of posts : 10
    Hobbies : Watching Jesse McCartney videos, looking at photos, taking pictures, myspace,listening to music.

Post  Courtney Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:51 pm

I have been requesting it on the radio alot, because I dont have ITunes and i'm so mad because I would buy it five times. But even if I did download ITunes my parents wouldnt but the songs for me. Any ideas?

I have Zune.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:51 am

Courtney wrote:I have been requesting it on the radio alot, because I dont have ITunes and i'm so mad because I would buy it five times. But even if I did download ITunes my parents wouldnt but the songs for me. Any ideas?

I have Zune.

I have the same issue too. My parents would not let me purchase songs. Luckily I found this awesome site (swagbucks.com) where I can get free itunes gift cards. It's simple to use also. All you have to do is go to that website, register (it's free) and every time that you search the web you have a chance to win swagbucks and the more you win the higher the chances are to winning awesome prizes. Swagbucks is like google except you win awesome prizes for searching the web. I would definitely go there and try it out. You have fun and you can win stuff. I've gotten an Enrique Iglesias promo card and a fifteen dollar itunes gift card. I think I am going to get another one soon Laughing it is just so addicting.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Here's the new reminder video I've made for this fantastic cause! Pleas spread it around!! Thanks!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxKDCFDODgM
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Hey everyone! Remember to buy HDYS with Luda 3 times each on itunes TODAY!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:05 pm