JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Recharged: front & back cover + cd art

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Recharged: front & back cover + cd art Empty Recharged: front & back cover + cd art

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:43 am

Hey everyone, here's the front + back cover of Departure:Recharged with cd art. And I've listened to the four new songs as well and they're awesome!

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I WON'T BUY THE ALBUM

Just because the songs are so good, especially Crash & Burn and In My Veins, I'd really like to buy Recharged if there's a HK version here or a US imported version at a reasonable price. (you know...it's kinda unfair to me that I already bought Departure but I can't use iTunes to separately purchase the new tracks. And imported version is like US$20 here although it's not a confirmed price yet)

Hope that the price can be turned down when it comes out.

https://2img.net/h/i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh2/backstreet_betty/Jesse%20McCartney/jesse_mccartney-departure_recharged.jpg
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Recharged: front & back cover + cd art Empty Re: Recharged: front & back cover + cd art

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Cool. Thanks for posting. I wasn't ever able to see it when he showed it to us in the live chat last week because the video kept freezing up. All I got to see was the front, which I had already seen. So, thanks for posting.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Recharged: front & back cover + cd art Empty Re: Recharged: front & back cover + cd art

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:16 pm

Awesome thanks!
    I wasn't able to see it either for the same reason...kept freezing.

Looks hottt...can't wait. :]
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Post  JesseLove Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:53 pm

The case and cd looks great and I can't wait to buy it!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:24 am